Let me try to tell you what it really should mean if a fellow says to a girl, "I love you." It means: "You, you, you. You alone. You shall reign in my heart. You are the one whom I have longed for; without you I am incomplete. I will give everything for you and I will give up everything for you, myself as well as all that I possess. I will live for you alone, and I will work for you alone. And I will wait for you-it doesn't matter how long. I will always be patient with you. I will never force you, not even by words. I want to guard you, protect you and keep you from all evil. I want to share with you my thoughts, my heart and my body-all that I possess. I want to listen to what you have to say. There is nothing I want to undertake without your blessing. I want to remain always at your side."
Oh... how can u do this FBA, anyways darling i support the edivorce. i ll be ur attorney 4 free... even though i majored in advertising and pub relations that is....
If any e-counselling is required, I'm willing to carve time out of my extremely busy schedule to provide that -- for a nominal e-fee of course...lol....
thank u, Touched by an Angeli! God bless ur e-papa!
Poetically Tinted, may Orunmila reward your grandchildren!!!
Bumight, ololufe mi, iyawo mi atata, "I love you." It means: "You, you, you. You alone. (even if there are others You shall reign in my heart. You are the one whom I have longed for; without you I am incomplete. (ahhh!!!I will give everything for you and I will give up everything for you, myself as well as all that I possess. (Kilode?!!!)I will live for you alone, and I will work for you alone. (yes ke! And I will wait for you-it doesn't matter how long. (yes o; till u come Naija again!)I will always be patient with you. I will never force you, not even by words.(before nko? na by mutual consent o!) I want to guard you, protect you and keep you from all evil.(against ppl like Baroque, Aloofar and Carlang! Iya won!) I want to share with you my thoughts, my heart and my body-all that I possess. I want to listen to what you have to say. There is nothing I want to undertake without your blessing. (yes maI want to remain always at your side."
Now, efribody, I no like dis conspiracy o! Dis is btw me and boo... Incog, i am on bended knees o! Oluwadee, u be my padi o, now u wan plan one yeye e-wedding! I go scatter ur e-plans!
But seriously, Bumight mi, wetin be all dis na? U know say u be my sweerie, my honey, the only bumight in my house. What sef, when i e-marry u, LG dey for house first now. She no divorce me bcos of dat. Now becos i get new Sweet Potato (Temite, my dear, i'm missin u o) u come dey meskafo? See now, LG and Rayo don dey happi... Abeg make we settle dis tin now... NO vex my dear; i no go marry new wife again lailai! I swear!
Now, Baroque, no try any nonsense with my wife o! If u are d true grandson of ya grandpapa, go near my boo!
@incognaija: lol, its been long since u've been here, period. i hope he's taking notes...
@LG: eyin aye! two to go, and more to come!
@fantasy queen: u want to apply? i cant possibly be dancing galala with my cousin can i? lol
@oluwadee: tough does not even begin to describe what im going through *wiping e-tears*. now that ive gotten a wedding planner, i just need to find the boo...
@exschoolnerd: why are u pretending? i know u're happy cos i know u've always been wanting him! dont lie!!!
@Touched by an angel: wo, infact, ive been more than touched. are u male or female cos u just got bumped up the list.
@baroque: u no dey fear, but u no go talk? sounds like u dey fear. I am a strong black woman, i am not easily seduced even if the pic is of a chocolate looking hunk who.....
@dabiznis: real e-love, until the haters ruined it!
@rayo: i will tell u the same thing i told LG, there are many more waiting to come!
@buttercup: thanks my dear, only one person understands.
@misslove: dont u just hate it when husband snatchers ruin true love?
@poeticallytined: so you are the one giving him bad advice ehn?
@jayjazzy: see, now i have an attorney, a wedding planner...wait if u majored in advertising how u wan represent me? cos i intend to collect half of his daily agbero proceedings!
@danny bagucci: for a nominal fee? ole!
@nimmo: gone round what ehn? if u have ever been in e-love, u'll know what im talking about.
@ibiluv: after beating him, i want half of everything! half of his other wives sef, so they can become my housegirls.
@funms: thanks darling, i knew i could count on u
@FBA: copying and pasting pirated lyrics abi? dey there, when i confirm whether Touched by an Angel is male or female, i will be riding with (hopefully) him cos he's the original owner of the lyrics.
@Nefertiti: im dey under one bridge for the garage wey dey... see me in private for the details, before all these small small girls get the directions and go track him down.
@FBA: i'm ur sweeri, ur honey abi? so why do u need a sweet potato? very soon u go take sugar banana join abi? im not coming anywhere!
@beulah: na so forgiveness easy reach?
@naijalines: abi o!
@solomonsydelle: actually, when i fell in love, it was only the "fineboy" part of his name that i saw, u know what they say, love is blind.
@sirius: yes o. even in the iWorld, im sure they are all the same!
@standtall: help me ask him o! why does he need a sweet potato when he already has a honey at home?
Bumight you are too funny! That was my dose of laughter for the day. See, just when I'm thinking about leaving blogville, you post funny posts like this and make me have too think hard about it! Arghhh
lol!!! as u can see, u sweerie just poured out his heart again. u sef u too do. no be wife u meet 4 house. hrmmm another one go meet u there too naw. lol
lol!!! as u can see, u sweerie just poured out his heart again. u sef u too do. no be wife u meet 4 house. hrmmm another one go meet u there too naw. lol
lol!!! as u can see, u sweerie just poured out his heart again. u sef u too do. no be wife u meet 4 house. hrmmm another one go meet u there too naw. lol
lol!!! as u can see, u sweerie just poured out his heart again. u sef u too do. no be wife u meet 4 house. hrmmm another one go meet u there too naw. lol
@naija idol: happy new year. how've u been? so u have any blogville hunks u wanna recommend for me? someone who'll make FBA green with envy!
@NDQ: where are you going to? YOU CAN'T LEAVE! i refuse to let u leave!!! if FBA wasnt such a knuckle head, i would have volunteered to share him so that u wont leave!
@hot doug:scandalized? i didnt say anything that wasnt true boo boo, dont worry if u apply, im ready to stick by you till we find a solution to ur problem :)
@lighty kopearl: you, you think you can be doing disappearing and reappearing acts abi? he hasnt started pouring out his heart yet. when he came to ask for my hand, he didnt tell me that there were others in the house o! that is apart from sikirat and co. plus i heard u the first time, u didnt have to repeat urself 4 times! lol!
Temite enters Ehn Iyale mi - wetin kind post is this. Ehn, do you want people to think I am a husband snatcher ni? Temite starts weeping - I did not mean to fall in luff with una husband o, I did not mean it. It waas just when I heard his sweet voice and he touched me so. I did not mean to fall in luff with him. Aunty no vex o jare. Please una no vex...but I think the divorce is a good idea sha ... Afterall big doctor like yourself should not have to share husband with the likes of me. Please leave him o. Leave him. Temite snickers loudly. Look at this woman, she no know me o. She no know me at all. All of you are going to leave one by one. Rayo and LG, you two are next. Even Sikira sef must leave. Me I no dey share.
My sweet potato, oko mi, olowo ori mi, ololufe, the only water fo my soup, the only blue band butter on my bread, the only sugar fo my tea, my one and only, my luff, my heart. I miss you o baby. I miss you gan ni. I luff you so mush babe. You and me are going to be together forever. Never mind all of these iyale oshis, trying to mess up our luff. I know you dont mean to beg her, afterall, you are trying to save face ni. Abi didnt you tell me last night that you want her to leave and you are just scared of her crazy ways ehn? Tell them ololufe, na me alone you luff.
Temite, iyawo mi tooto! Thanx for standin up for me jare. Dis our love no go die lai-lai... All dis ur iyales, i no know wetin dey do dem...
By the way, Bumight, na me marry u and na me get ur password. I don beg u, u still dey do shakara abi? Like P.Diddy said, "There's always someone waitin to take ur spot."
See? Yewande Atanda dey wait. SpiceTee dey for line too.
Yewande Atanda said... Agbero, Wetin u mean? How can Temite be the only new wife. Abeg tell her to shift for me, afterall LG and Bumight did dat for her. Tell her your 'kini' is not for just one person... January 28, 2009 9:23 AM
Blogger Spicytee said... Great work FBA... You should write a book.. I'm still reading ur story..But I love it so far.. And I will love 2 marry u..so tell dos babes to shift..make way...Make way gals... I want to chop from ur "A DAY MONEY" So come takia of me... I will give u TLC & hmmmmm wella January 29, 2009 3:20 AM
See?
Bumight, my love, I love you o but i can still let you go. Dis na ur last chance to reconsider!
@uzo: this wasnt meant to be cute! im breaking up with his ass!!
@the diary of a naija girl: thanks for stopping by, and pls come by more often...and u can also refer any blogville hunks you know my way..
@mizchif: leave ke? no o! woman wrapper is even too small to describe him
@fanny: i had dreams of little e-babies too, but i guess it wasnt meant to be...
@temite: you even have the mouth to come to my blog and be romancing fba again? you no dey fear? dont let me treat ur fuck up o! u this husband snatcher!
@clnmike: looks like there wont be any e-babies any time soon...
@hot dougie: me? meanie? im only looking out for ur best interest!
@fba: boya lo mo? password can always be reset! ive not even gone, u already have two more on the queue?
temite, can u see! koboko to ba fi na iyale o n be l'aja fun iyawo! get ur sweet potato to translate for you!
let me go o so i can find my true e-love. YOU CAN MARRY TEN MORE WIVES, BUT THEY ALL WONT ADD UP TO THE ONE AND ONLY BUMIGHT!!! e ti po to!
@FBA - una no want my trouble o. SO make you tell all this little girls to get their husband snatching hands away from my sweetie. IF you like your "kini", please una endeavour to keep it in your agbero pant o. before orunmila cause it to disappear. Me I no dey play o. Before I visit the "babas" on these girls behalf. NONSENSE. I am warning you before they both disapear, pafuka... Never to be seen again. AHA, all these girls no get respect sef. How you go come and toast a man that already has plenty wives for blogville. ehn How? Me sef I no toast am. Na him come to my papas house to ask fo my hand in marriage o. wonders shall never end.
@Bumight - watch and see how to get rid of husband snatching pests. Maybe you will learn something for your next marriage. ehn? let us be friends na.
LOL... This is e-serious!!! Much better inking. You too much... :)
As per FBA, you, and Temite. This e-love triangle that you guys have put yourselves in, me I go tell you to jejely take leg commot oh. Because when Temite release her own inner e-agbero on you, all that exsqueeze me wey you bin do for bus stop d day you meet FBA go fly commot for ya eye. So I just dey tell you, who dey cry dey sha see road ohh...
@Temite: shio, ive told u, there are more wives coming after you! so u want to be my friend now abi? after snatching my husband? after coming in between our love?
@archiwiz: i am trying to comot myself, but FBA is not greeing me. he is threatening all my suitors and chasing them away!
I have said that I am sorry I csme between your love o. But na him come toast mi, abi no be so? SO now that we are no longer e-orogun, make we become friends again na. Oya let us hug it out. Oseh jare ore mi atata.
FBA, o di ka onwu na gu gi (ask OriginalMgbeke to translate)...when lizard wan die, no two two eggs him go come dey lay. now, agbero boy, you dey lay three three...abi na because your market dey like say e dey sell?... i dey my own oh, dey respond to advert na im you carry my grandpops enter the matter...you want make bridge fall for your head?...see my nyash oh, bear bear no dey, make una no join me take to love parralellogram
bumbum, abeg joo, tie your gele tight, leave agbero for motor park...you no go enter okada again, na my private jet! *kisses*
Bumight mi, see the katakata wey u don cause now? See d wahala wey u don put for my house? Now, u don dey fight with my wife. Other girls too dey insult my Sweet Potato on my blog. All because of dis ur yeye sedition. Na wetin Nigeria do Biafra I go do u. In fact, I go leave u for Olodumare to judge... Archiwiz don kuku warn u; dis my new wife na real agbero like me, so u berra make peace with am b4 she scatter u.
Mrs O. You suppose settle dis our quarrel, but u wan go bring anoda man for am abi? No try am o! Me, i no dey hear sorry o!
Baroque, Omo Ibo, u dey yarn fone abi? All dat ya Ibo tin, back to sender! Me, i no go talk too much. Make i just see u near my wife. Na ten bottle i go break for ya small head!
a whole NigerDelta broz like me na im you dey threaten with bottles, u miss road, well well...you sha need the relationship badly oh...instead you go humble yaself yarn well, you dey flaunt other thingz...na those kind moves dey spoil our name, as boboz...if you no behave, na to just arange MOPOL to come arrange you
at last we have our very own blog ville man cat fight lol. may the sexiest, woman with the biggest boobs and butt win, I can placing my money on Temite, with the way she is always first the girl is seriously a go getter and she has just 'got' fine boy, sorry Bumight lol
Mr FBA....I am sorrt but as you can see Bumight has said she does not want you anymore. My third cousin twice removed on my daddy's side is a very handsome young man..I can hook you up with an iyawo too..:)
I want to be the lawyer for this e-divorce case. maga don pay!
@Temite: i'm going to specially review this ur "friendship request" fb style, cos me, i'm suspecting u, this one that u want to be friends all of a sudden...
@Ms O: dont mind FBA jo, this ur "third cousin twice removed on...." is he a fineboy, cos as u see, im attracted to fineboys thats why i "tripped" for FBA, i kinda forgot he had "agbero" after the fineboy...
@AFrobabe: you are there laughing abi? instead of u to defend me abi?
@baroque: lets talk about this private jet, this one that u have to wear calabash to ride okada now!
@FBA: i no wan cause katakata, and i no dey fight with ur other wives. shey na dem marry me? i just dey go my own jeje. meanwhile, I WANT HALF OF ALL UR PROPERTY!
@aloted: thanks babe.
@Just..Toluwa: i've forgiven him, but im still collecting half of his properties.
@uzezi: just siddon dey watch the drama...
@original mgbeke: hmn... i play strictly for the three legged team, but this one that im getting offers from across the aisle i might start to consider a girl boo....
@rethots: swords drawn! this is SPARTA!!!! lol
@MDM: ha! im disappointed in u mdm! infact...is it my fault that my boobs are not big? *sobs*, but im sure my butt can do wonders, all that ileke is not for nothing. anyways, as u can see i dont want FBA nemore, he's the one refusing to let me go... ha, mdm, i couldve sworn u were on my side!
@Ekoakete: u think im posing? how can u be supporting FBA? mo wa very disappointed!
@Naijababe: yes o, like play like play my new e-boo is coming!
Confession: BUMtight, i was in naija o. i tried hooking up with you at ojuelegba that night but my eyes just couldnt migrate away from ur u know long enough for me to spill my e-lyrics. but with this new development, i am coming out of the closet a second time. BumBum i'm on my way to MD/DC/VA right now. i didnt attend the same school as FBA so be rest assured that i cant be like him. let me not talk too much b4 FBA uses it to decode my location not like he can fit to touch me. e-VOLTRON lomo.
LMAO...this is hilarious...FBA has been flaunting his prowess for too long...wife after wife...abeg make your you take him for HALF with this e-divorce o! he has an e-money account abi?! lol...bumight nothing do u jare
@FBA - step up o!...when one wife comot for house...na so all go comot 2...
looooooool! sexy profile, seamless words and aloofar in ur dreams...loooooooool! FBA don cause commotion... I'm sure u already have lotsa candidate bumight!!! besta luck chicka! lol
bum bum (now, something tells me that name is totally inappropraite,eh, but i'll stick to it only this once. lol!) dont worry, oluwadee plans the next e-wedding, i'll get the e-gifts all for your specal next e-day
hehe Bumite wipe ur tears n cry no more!!!enh enh!! uuu with your tooth pick legs abi...na u i dey talk na temite abi na timight..wareva watch clear if u dont want me to *je igo orobo lo ri e* leave my husband ooo blogville tell this tamite to leave fineboii oo FINESTBOY how are u my one and only Tajudeen Lamidi :) we dey wait for u oo for junction TJ..ko si were!!
Straight from the heart outpouring there and your writing's beautiful as well (but mine's finer, trust me. lol). If only FBA knows what he’s losing, he’ll behave himself sharp sharp. Not to worry sha, vacancies yapa. VACANCIES FOR E-WIVES. Apply within. Seems Fine Boy Agbero has got his plate full anyway. Fashee the guy abeg. FBA, how far now? Why you still dey beg. Leave this one for others like us, ok. Contentment is the word! She don tire for you o. Leave am. Bumight, what do you say now? How much is the e-bride price and how do I meet your e-parents to discuss?
Bia Bumight, so this is what you brought me here to look @??? What nonsense! How many times have I warned you to STOP this your jagala jagala writing??? Why are you and Temite fighting over FBA?? I wish I could tell you my mind right here, but this deserves a post on its own. I shall dedicate my next post to this cause.
@SHE: i have forgiven him, but i dont mind disciplining him...but if he breaks bottle on ur head, you're OYO (on your own!)
@latifa: thanks :) im reviewing applications as we speak!
@writefreak: exactly! e-divorce all the way!
@Isi: now that we have the wedding planner, gifts, i just need to find the e- boo!
@honeywell: runaway soldier!
@lady koko: u dont mean it? my boo was "faithful" while it lasted! i will investigate this claim!
@mike: u dont worry about all that one...
@ovay: are u laughing at me or with me?
@tigress: already did...
@smaragd: this is serious biz, why are u making fun of it? u should be on my side!
@jinta: abi o, i dont think that's true. i trust FBA, then again...who knows?
@Funms: dont hate the playa :)
@sikirat: pls o! i have left him for u! its temite u need to go and fight *gen gen*
@tommey: thanks buddy.
@Geebee: the e-bride price? are u sure u can afford it, with this economic crisis?
@vera: vera my love, i especially put extra effort into this post to make my writing beautiful for u, and u're calling it jagala jagala? wait, what are u awaiting on fba for?
Bumight baby, is it because I've been gone for so long that made you fall in love with FBA? Thot you was coming to Jand. Or did you come and I didn't know? Anyway, I'm back.
Bumight baby, is it because I've been gone for so long that made you fall in love with FBA? Thot you was coming to Jand. Or did you come and I didn't know? Anyway, I'm back.
I'm a real likeable, down to earth person. I enjoy a good conversation, and the process of getting to know a person. I love writing if it doesn't have to do with school, personal statements, generally graded work.
I think about the most random stuff and I'm writing it because I really believe that in the year 5000 or so, there will be a course called "Historical Writings on the Internet 101" offered in schools and my writings would be one of those!
101 comments:
Its been long since i did this...but why the hell not...
FIRST!!! lmao!
FBA, you don fuck up. lol, you might wanna get on Bended Knees dude.
eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pele o'
no worry blogville to provide anoda
*to sef* YAY!! ONE DOWN'TWO TO GO:)
is it men only? there are female thugs u know....i want to apply.
You must be going through a tough time now. Dear wipe your tears.
The next blog-boo is on the way.
I will paln the ewedding.
u r a case u know..lol
Let me try to tell you what it really should mean if a fellow says to a girl, "I love you." It means: "You, you, you. You alone. You shall reign in my heart. You are the one whom I have longed for; without you I am incomplete. I will give everything for you and I will give up everything for you, myself as well as all that I possess. I will live for you alone, and I will work for you alone. And I will wait for you-it doesn't matter how long. I will always be patient with you. I will never force you, not even by words. I want to guard you, protect you and keep you from all evil. I want to share with you my thoughts, my heart and my body-all that I possess. I want to listen to what you have to say. There is nothing I want to undertake without your blessing. I want to remain always at your side."
wahala dey oh...FBA, why you go just do this girl like this (but i hope say you no loose evry....) *wink*
Bumbum, sorry eh. me i no dey fear FBA but i no go talk anything...however, isnt it high time you gave in to the seductions of that pic? *evil laugh*
nah e-love be this oh
yes! LG u r so ryt. one down, u and temite to go, i no fit shout my jazz don dey work. lmao
lmao @ lg..hahahaha!
nawa for fba o..where's he at sef? begging and pleading are in order!
sowee for ur heartbreak bumight :(
this is so sad :(
LMAO! Temite, you see wetin you don cause...
FBA just copy and paste a la "Touched by an angel" lol. THAT is some solid toasting, it will work jare!
Oh... how can u do this FBA, anyways darling i support the edivorce. i ll be ur attorney 4 free... even though i majored in advertising and pub relations that is....
If any e-counselling is required, I'm willing to carve time out of my extremely busy schedule to provide that -- for a nominal e-fee of course...lol....
**** Exuent N.I.M.M.O ****
[shaking e-head as he goes]
This girl has finally gone round it.
FBA you do bad o
i go join buumight to beat you
lol....... gurl, ur something else
i support u jare, FBA, uve entered my black book..... Bumight luv, if u ever need to e-talk, im here...lol
Ehn, Bumight! Whia im dey?! Lemme know when u need to go and break bottle on his head!
* evil grin * hahahaha
thank u, Touched by an Angeli! God bless ur e-papa!
Poetically Tinted, may Orunmila reward your grandchildren!!!
Bumight, ololufe mi, iyawo mi atata,
"I love you." It means: "You, you, you. You alone. (even if there are others You shall reign in my heart. You are the one whom I have longed for; without you I am incomplete. (ahhh!!!I will give everything for you and I will give up everything for you, myself as well as all that I possess. (Kilode?!!!)I will live for you alone, and I will work for you alone. (yes ke! And I will wait for you-it doesn't matter how long. (yes o; till u come Naija again!)I will always be patient with you. I will never force you, not even by words.(before nko? na by mutual consent o!) I want to guard you, protect you and keep you from all evil.(against ppl like Baroque, Aloofar and Carlang! Iya won!) I want to share with you my thoughts, my heart and my body-all that I possess. I want to listen to what you have to say. There is nothing I want to undertake without your blessing. (yes maI want to remain always at your side."
Now, efribody, I no like dis conspiracy o! Dis is btw me and boo...
Incog, i am on bended knees o! Oluwadee, u be my padi o, now u wan plan one yeye e-wedding! I go scatter ur e-plans!
But seriously, Bumight mi, wetin be all dis na? U know say u be my sweerie, my honey, the only bumight in my house. What sef, when i e-marry u, LG dey for house first now. She no divorce me bcos of dat. Now becos i get new Sweet Potato (Temite, my dear, i'm missin u o) u come dey meskafo? See now, LG and Rayo don dey happi...
Abeg make we settle dis tin now... NO vex my dear; i no go marry new wife again lailai! I swear!
Now, Baroque, no try any nonsense with my wife o! If u are d true grandson of ya grandpapa, go near my boo!
@incognaija: lol, its been long since u've been here, period. i hope he's taking notes...
@LG: eyin aye! two to go, and more to come!
@fantasy queen: u want to apply? i cant possibly be dancing galala with my cousin can i? lol
@oluwadee: tough does not even begin to describe what im going through *wiping e-tears*.
now that ive gotten a wedding planner, i just need to find the boo...
@exschoolnerd: why are u pretending? i know u're happy cos i know u've always been wanting him! dont lie!!!
@Touched by an angel: wo, infact, ive been more than touched. are u male or female cos u just got bumped up the list.
@baroque: u no dey fear, but u no go talk? sounds like u dey fear. I am a strong black woman, i am not easily seduced even if the pic is of a chocolate looking hunk who.....
@dabiznis: real e-love, until the haters ruined it!
@rayo: i will tell u the same thing i told LG, there are many more waiting to come!
@buttercup: thanks my dear, only one person understands.
@misslove: dont u just hate it when husband snatchers ruin true love?
@poeticallytined: so you are the one giving him bad advice ehn?
@jayjazzy: see, now i have an attorney, a wedding planner...wait if u majored in advertising how u wan represent me? cos i intend to collect half of his daily agbero proceedings!
@danny bagucci: for a nominal fee? ole!
@nimmo: gone round what ehn? if u have ever been in e-love, u'll know what im talking about.
@ibiluv: after beating him, i want half of everything! half of his other wives sef, so they can become my housegirls.
@funms: thanks darling, i knew i could count on u
@FBA: copying and pasting pirated lyrics abi? dey there, when i confirm whether Touched by an Angel is male or female, i will be riding with (hopefully) him cos he's the original owner of the lyrics.
Bumight oya forgive am, ee don repent abeg
FBA ejo o. Ki e ro daada o.
(FBA abeg make you think am well well o)
Gurrrl...how could you allow some guy with 'agbero' in his name to play you like this?
Ah. *makes sad face*
You need to come take a class at the Senior Babe Network Academy. There is no need to use your blog to find a 'replacement boo'.
No worries, just call us at 800-SENIOR-BABE-NETWORK
LOL!
LMAO!!!!
See they are like that even in the "e world"
My dear, we will go searching for the best....Don't mind him.
Your hand writing is really lovely… you should do it more often
Hmmm this is a war btw you and Temite o (lol)
You be fine lady, don’t worry more offers will come (lol)
FBA: if she be your honey, who is temite to you?
@Nefertiti: im dey under one bridge for the garage wey dey... see me in private for the details, before all these small small girls get the directions and go track him down.
@FBA: i'm ur sweeri, ur honey abi? so why do u need a sweet potato? very soon u go take sugar banana join abi? im not coming anywhere!
@beulah: na so forgiveness easy reach?
@naijalines: abi o!
@solomonsydelle: actually, when i fell in love, it was only the "fineboy" part of his name that i saw, u know what they say, love is blind.
@sirius: yes o. even in the iWorld, im sure they are all the same!
@standtall: help me ask him o! why does he need a sweet potato when he already has a honey at home?
LMAO.Blogville people, una nor go kill me.God will provide o. do o. pele.
Happy New yr. its been ages.
Bumight you are too funny! That was my dose of laughter for the day. See, just when I'm thinking about leaving blogville, you post funny posts like this and make me have too think hard about it! Arghhh
Lol! I would have applied but I'm still scandalized by your comment on my blog. In fact...mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww!!!
lol!!! as u can see, u sweerie just poured out his heart again. u sef u too do. no be wife u meet 4 house. hrmmm another one go meet u there too naw. lol
i wonder wot temite has to say to this.
lol!!! as u can see, u sweerie just poured out his heart again. u sef u too do. no be wife u meet 4 house. hrmmm another one go meet u there too naw. lol
i wonder wot temite has to say to this.
lol!!! as u can see, u sweerie just poured out his heart again. u sef u too do. no be wife u meet 4 house. hrmmm another one go meet u there too naw. lol
i wonder wot temite has to say to this.
lol!!! as u can see, u sweerie just poured out his heart again. u sef u too do. no be wife u meet 4 house. hrmmm another one go meet u there too naw. lol
i wonder wot temite has to say to this.
@naija idol: happy new year. how've u been? so u have any blogville hunks u wanna recommend for me? someone who'll make FBA green with envy!
@NDQ: where are you going to? YOU CAN'T LEAVE! i refuse to let u leave!!! if FBA wasnt such a knuckle head, i would have volunteered to share him so that u wont leave!
@hot doug:scandalized? i didnt say anything that wasnt true boo boo, dont worry if u apply, im ready to stick by you till we find a solution to ur problem :)
@lighty kopearl: you, you think you can be doing disappearing and reappearing acts abi?
he hasnt started pouring out his heart yet. when he came to ask for my hand, he didnt tell me that there were others in the house o! that is apart from sikirat and co.
plus i heard u the first time, u didnt have to repeat urself 4 times! lol!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...cute post
Pele dear...First time here...Nice blog
U know 4 a second when i saw d title i thot u were announcing ur departure 4rm blogville. Good thhing i thot wrong!
As 4 FBA...hmmmmm. 2 words...WOMAN WRAPPER!
Whoa! Is this for real? Do we expect to have ebabies on blogville too. Hope you two make it to real life... Enjoy.
Temite enters
Ehn Iyale mi - wetin kind post is this. Ehn, do you want people to think I am a husband snatcher ni?
Temite starts weeping - I did not mean to fall in luff with una husband o, I did not mean it. It waas just when I heard his sweet voice and he touched me so. I did not mean to fall in luff with him. Aunty no vex o jare. Please una no vex...but I think the divorce is a good idea sha ... Afterall big doctor like yourself should not have to share husband with the likes of me. Please leave him o. Leave him.
Temite snickers loudly.
Look at this woman, she no know me o. She no know me at all. All of you are going to leave one by one. Rayo and LG, you two are next. Even Sikira sef must leave. Me I no dey share.
My sweet potato, oko mi, olowo ori mi, ololufe, the only water fo my soup, the only blue band butter on my bread, the only sugar fo my tea, my one and only, my luff, my heart. I miss you o baby. I miss you gan ni. I luff you so mush babe. You and me are going to be together forever. Never mind all of these iyale oshis, trying to mess up our luff. I know you dont mean to beg her, afterall, you are trying to save face ni. Abi didnt you tell me last night that you want her to leave and you are just scared of her crazy ways ehn? Tell them ololufe, na me alone you luff.
Lol, E-Babies?
I like that Idea.
Mscheeeeeeew!!! Meanie!
Temite, iyawo mi tooto! Thanx for standin up for me jare. Dis our love no go die lai-lai... All dis ur iyales, i no know wetin dey do dem...
By the way, Bumight, na me marry u and na me get ur password. I don beg u, u still dey do shakara abi? Like P.Diddy said, "There's always someone waitin to take ur spot."
See? Yewande Atanda dey wait. SpiceTee dey for line too.
Yewande Atanda said...
Agbero,
Wetin u mean? How can Temite be the only new wife. Abeg tell her to shift for me, afterall LG and Bumight did dat for her.
Tell her your 'kini' is not for just one person...
January 28, 2009 9:23 AM
Blogger Spicytee said...
Great work FBA...
You should write a book..
I'm still reading ur story..But I love it so far..
And I will love 2 marry u..so tell dos babes to shift..make way...Make way gals...
I want to chop from ur "A DAY MONEY"
So come takia of me... I will give u TLC & hmmmmm wella
January 29, 2009 3:20 AM
See?
Bumight, my love, I love you o but i can still let you go. Dis na ur last chance to reconsider!
mizchif: bomb dey ur head o!!! No let me catch u for Ojuelegba o!
@uzo: this wasnt meant to be cute! im breaking up with his ass!!
@the diary of a naija girl: thanks for stopping by, and pls come by more often...and u can also refer any blogville hunks you know my way..
@mizchif: leave ke? no o! woman wrapper is even too small to describe him
@fanny: i had dreams of little e-babies too, but i guess it wasnt meant to be...
@temite: you even have the mouth to come to my blog and be romancing fba again? you no dey fear? dont let me treat ur fuck up o! u this husband snatcher!
@clnmike: looks like there wont be any e-babies any time soon...
@hot dougie: me? meanie? im only looking out for ur best interest!
@fba: boya lo mo? password can always be reset! ive not even gone, u already have two more on the queue?
temite, can u see! koboko to ba fi na iyale o n be l'aja fun iyawo! get ur sweet potato to translate for you!
let me go o so i can find my true e-love. YOU CAN MARRY TEN MORE WIVES, BUT THEY ALL WONT ADD UP TO THE ONE AND ONLY BUMIGHT!!! e ti po to!
@FBA - una no want my trouble o. SO make you tell all this little girls to get their husband snatching hands away from my sweetie. IF you like your "kini", please una endeavour to keep it in your agbero pant o. before orunmila cause it to disappear. Me I no dey play o. Before I visit the "babas" on these girls behalf. NONSENSE. I am warning you before they both disapear, pafuka... Never to be seen again. AHA, all these girls no get respect sef. How you go come and toast a man that already has plenty wives for blogville. ehn How? Me sef I no toast am. Na him come to my papas house to ask fo my hand in marriage o. wonders shall never end.
@Bumight - watch and see how to get rid of husband snatching pests. Maybe you will learn something for your next marriage. ehn? let us be friends na.
LOL... This is e-serious!!! Much better inking. You too much... :)
As per FBA, you, and Temite. This e-love triangle that you guys have put yourselves in, me I go tell you to jejely take leg commot oh. Because when Temite release her own inner e-agbero on you, all that exsqueeze me wey you bin do for bus stop d day you meet FBA go fly commot for ya eye. So I just dey tell you, who dey cry dey sha see road ohh...
:D
@Temite: shio, ive told u, there are more wives coming after you! so u want to be my friend now abi? after snatching my husband? after coming in between our love?
@archiwiz: i am trying to comot myself, but FBA is not greeing me. he is threatening all my suitors and chasing them away!
I have said that I am sorry I csme between your love o. But na him come toast mi, abi no be so? SO now that we are no longer e-orogun, make we become friends again na. Oya let us hug it out. Oseh jare ore mi atata.
looooool! FBA u have not tried oo! and Temite gan!..lol!!!
dont worry I have one new blogville bobo for..lemme do intro for u!
lmao " Temite's response...u guys are all silly....goofy silly...nice silly...lol
FBA, o di ka onwu na gu gi (ask OriginalMgbeke to translate)...when lizard wan die, no two two eggs him go come dey lay. now, agbero boy, you dey lay three three...abi na because your market dey like say e dey sell?...
i dey my own oh, dey respond to advert na im you carry my grandpops enter the matter...you want make bridge fall for your head?...see my nyash oh, bear bear no dey, make una no join me take to love parralellogram
bumbum, abeg joo, tie your gele tight, leave agbero for motor park...you no go enter okada again, na my private jet! *kisses*
Bumight mi, see the katakata wey u don cause now? See d wahala wey u don put for my house? Now, u don dey fight with my wife. Other girls too dey insult my Sweet Potato on my blog. All because of dis ur yeye sedition. Na wetin Nigeria do Biafra I go do u. In fact, I go leave u for Olodumare to judge... Archiwiz don kuku warn u; dis my new wife na real agbero like me, so u berra make peace with am b4 she scatter u.
Mrs O. You suppose settle dis our quarrel, but u wan go bring anoda man for am abi? No try am o! Me, i no dey hear sorry o!
Baroque, Omo Ibo, u dey yarn fone abi? All dat ya Ibo tin, back to sender! Me, i no go talk too much. Make i just see u near my wife. Na ten bottle i go break for ya small head!
i cant laff o
i dont even know wat to say..
bumight i like your handwriting :)
i hope u people settle somehow
a whole NigerDelta broz like me na im you dey threaten with bottles, u miss road, well well...you sha need the relationship badly oh...instead you go humble yaself yarn well, you dey flaunt other thingz...na those kind moves dey spoil our name, as boboz...if you no behave, na to just arange MOPOL to come arrange you
lmao @ ssd senior babe network...
ouch...he did u wrong! but ehn, forgive him, cos we all know u still in luff with him..lol!
lol. u on a row
Lmaooooooooo!!!! All sorts of HILARIOUS chit. Errrm you looking for a girl-boo 'cos I can be that. *winks*
....draw your sword.
at last we have our very own blog ville man cat fight lol. may the sexiest, woman with the biggest boobs and butt win,
I can placing my money on Temite, with the way she is always first the girl is seriously a go getter and she has just 'got' fine boy, sorry Bumight lol
Mr FBA....I am sorrt but as you can see Bumight has said she does not want you anymore. My third cousin twice removed on my daddy's side is a very handsome young man..I can hook you up with an iyawo too..:)
I want to be the lawyer for this e-divorce case. maga don pay!
Methinks Bumight is in luuuurve, despite all the posing. FBA go on soun!
hahahahah!
this is rather funny!
Hmmmm like play like play
@Temite: i'm going to specially review this ur "friendship request" fb style, cos me, i'm suspecting u, this one that u want to be friends all of a sudden...
@Ms O: dont mind FBA jo, this ur "third cousin twice removed on...." is he a fineboy, cos as u see, im attracted to fineboys thats why i "tripped" for FBA, i kinda forgot he had "agbero" after the fineboy...
@AFrobabe: you are there laughing abi? instead of u to defend me abi?
@baroque: lets talk about this private jet, this one that u have to wear calabash to ride okada now!
@FBA: i no wan cause katakata, and i no dey fight with ur other wives. shey na dem marry me? i just dey go my own jeje. meanwhile, I WANT HALF OF ALL UR PROPERTY!
@aloted: thanks babe.
@Just..Toluwa: i've forgiven him, but im still collecting half of his properties.
@uzezi: just siddon dey watch the drama...
@original mgbeke: hmn... i play strictly for the three legged team, but this one that im getting offers from across the aisle i might start to consider a girl boo....
@rethots: swords drawn! this is SPARTA!!!! lol
@MDM: ha! im disappointed in u mdm! infact...is it my fault that my boobs are not big? *sobs*, but im sure my butt can do wonders, all that ileke is not for nothing. anyways, as u can see i dont want FBA nemore, he's the one refusing to let me go... ha, mdm, i couldve sworn u were on my side!
@Ekoakete: u think im posing? how can u be supporting FBA? mo wa very disappointed!
@Naijababe: yes o, like play like play my new e-boo is coming!
Confession: BUMtight, i was in naija o. i tried hooking up with you at ojuelegba that night but my eyes just couldnt migrate away from ur u know long enough for me to spill my e-lyrics. but with this new development, i am coming out of the closet a second time. BumBum i'm on my way to MD/DC/VA right now. i didnt attend the same school as FBA so be rest assured that i cant be like him. let me not talk too much b4 FBA uses it to decode my location not like he can fit to touch me. e-VOLTRON lomo.
LOL!!! very funny
LMAO...this is hilarious...FBA has been flaunting his prowess for too long...wife after wife...abeg make your you take him for HALF with this e-divorce o! he has an e-money account abi?! lol...bumight nothing do u jare
@FBA - step up o!...when one wife comot for house...na so all go comot 2...
Bumight, Talk is cheap. You wan forgive abi you wan make we discipline di boy?Talk quick, You get Voltron behind u!
looooooool! sexy profile, seamless words and aloofar in ur dreams...loooooooool! FBA don cause commotion... I'm sure u already have lotsa candidate bumight!!! besta luck chicka! lol
Ah lol...this una blog love! hehehe..if he is not sticking to one woman, abeg divorce him sharp sharp..lol
bum bum (now, something tells me that name is totally inappropraite,eh, but i'll stick to it only this once. lol!) dont worry, oluwadee plans the next e-wedding, i'll get the e-gifts all for your specal next e-day
WTF??????????? FBA AND I HAVE AN e-child!!!!!!!!!!
sorry!!! e-divorce very nice. who will conduct e-divorce service?
lmao!!! omgg!!! you're killing me
hey Bumight, check out http://thecounselorandherthots.blogspot.com/
ROTFLMAO!
it's been long since i really, truly did that.
u guys are a funny lot, e-divorcing, e-breaking up, e-hearts, e-fights...lol
...and an e-child. lol @ lady koko
bumight, what is it with u taking first on everyone's blog... im gonna hunt u down...lol
hehe Bumite wipe ur tears n cry no more!!!enh enh!! uuu with your tooth pick legs abi...na u i dey talk na temite abi na timight..wareva watch clear if u dont want me to *je igo orobo lo ri e* leave my husband ooo blogville tell this tamite to leave fineboii oo FINESTBOY how are u my one and only Tajudeen Lamidi :) we dey wait for u oo for junction TJ..ko si were!!
lol, don't worry. U'll be ok
Straight from the heart outpouring there and your writing's beautiful as well (but mine's finer, trust me. lol). If only FBA knows what he’s losing, he’ll behave himself sharp sharp. Not to worry sha, vacancies yapa. VACANCIES FOR E-WIVES. Apply within. Seems Fine Boy Agbero has got his plate full anyway. Fashee the guy abeg. FBA, how far now? Why you still dey beg. Leave this one for others like us, ok. Contentment is the word! She don tire for you o. Leave am. Bumight, what do you say now? How much is the e-bride price and how do I meet your e-parents to discuss?
Bia Bumight, so this is what you brought me here to look @??? What nonsense! How many times have I warned you to STOP this your jagala jagala writing??? Why are you and Temite fighting over FBA?? I wish I could tell you my mind right here, but this deserves a post on its own. I shall dedicate my next post to this cause.
FBA, I still dey wait you o!
@SHE: i have forgiven him, but i dont mind disciplining him...but if he breaks bottle on ur head, you're OYO (on your own!)
@latifa: thanks :) im reviewing applications as we speak!
@writefreak: exactly! e-divorce all the way!
@Isi: now that we have the wedding planner, gifts, i just need to find the e- boo!
@honeywell: runaway soldier!
@lady koko: u dont mean it? my boo was "faithful" while it lasted! i will investigate this claim!
@mike: u dont worry about all that one...
@ovay: are u laughing at me or with me?
@tigress: already did...
@smaragd: this is serious biz, why are u making fun of it? u should be on my side!
@jinta: abi o, i dont think that's true. i trust FBA, then again...who knows?
@Funms: dont hate the playa :)
@sikirat: pls o! i have left him for u! its temite u need to go and fight *gen gen*
@tommey: thanks buddy.
@Geebee: the e-bride price? are u sure u can afford it, with this economic crisis?
@vera: vera my love, i especially put extra effort into this post to make my writing beautiful for u, and u're calling it jagala jagala? wait, what are u awaiting on fba for?
ah ah!...whats with this cheating trend whether virtual or real!.. I lite the handwritig concept...
x!
ah ah!...whats with this cheating trend whether virtual or real!.. I lite the handwritig concept...
x!
Babe, whats the 411 on this pepper soup diet??? sounds like the type I'll like...
Sweethat, I know I am one of the last peoples to reach here no vesk.
Eya FBA did that to you? can you imagine, dont mind him he dont know what he have lost. pele
(FBA you mad man, better love her back, I need atleast one more chic less wanting Baroque) heeeheeeheee.
@bob ij: thanks :)
@afrobabe: dont mind me o! its not a real diet, but if u substitute a heavy dinner for pepper soup it should work shey? lol
@badderchic: WHY IS UR BLOG PRIVATE?!!! I WANT IN!!!!
so that's why u want FBA to love me back ehn, baroque has declared interest, who am i to object :) lol!
I'm torn between saying awwwww or lol so I will say AAWWWL! Pele your next love will come soon!
T x
lol! you, my dear are certified insane
Hope it works cos it sounds like the world's best diet ever...
hey I want a ebaby....lol
awww, just give the man another chance...dont open yourself like that for others just yet. Umm, why does it has to be a blogger??
eeyaa...
the evil that e-men do lies in the web of the internet.
See then katakata FBA dey cause for internet oh!
Bumight baby, is it because I've been gone for so long that made you fall in love with FBA? Thot you was coming to Jand. Or did you come and I didn't know? Anyway, I'm back.
Ku'le O!
Bumight baby, is it because I've been gone for so long that made you fall in love with FBA? Thot you was coming to Jand. Or did you come and I didn't know? Anyway, I'm back.
Ku'le O!
Who was the first blog boo? i am dulling here o!
Ok...i see some matrimonial kasala dey happen hia. Make I comot my head quick quick.
All the best.
Hahaha...
I apply oh!
Lmao!
Classic..
Post a Comment