twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sometimes I get confused...

The Lord works in mysterious ways...and so does my mind. There are a couple of bloggers that, try as I may, I can never seem to be able to keep them straight in my head.

Freaksho and Writefreak
Actually, this was last year before writefreak started becoming a regular on my blog. I think i might have actually addressed Freaksho by Writefreak's name on his blog. Freaksho is male, writefreak is female, but they are both... (its not from my mouth that u'll hear that...)

Wordmerchant and Wordsmith
I won't even lie. I still cant say I can tell them apart but I'm going to get it someday. I know one of them is a new improved blogger, i just have to actually get on the blog to figure out who's who.

Shonavixen and Ibiluv
Actually, I have finally managed to keep these two sexy ladies apart. me thinks it was cos they both had pink blogs at some point(?)

Fashinga and Bibi
Sometimes I'm convinced Fashinga is Bibi...or I read a post by Fash and i think Bibi wrote it...I go to Fash's blog a lot more often, maybe thats why i dont go to Bibi's blog. sorry bibi, i think i'll rectify that soon :(

Original Mgbeke and Dat 1 Okrika girl
ok, you guys can do the math on this one. :) thankfully datoneokrikagirl doesnt blog anymore, so i guess that one was solved for me. The only thing though is that datoneokrikagirl wasn't anonymous- she had a picture on her blog. So anytime i think of original mgbeke, thats the picture I see in my head!


Qube and Quaggar
ok, they have different names (obviously!), different blog layouts, different everything, so why can't i seem to be able to separate the two bloggers?

Tygernity and Tigeress
Tyger is a sporadic blogger, so tigeress is getting all the shine in my books now - that one was a lot easier than it could have been...

Naijababe/Naijagirl/naija...
Honestly, nobody can blame me for this one!

Scribbles and Roc
ok, I can tell these two apart, but the reason why they are on this list is that they have the same image in my head. you know, the Jand "awon-boys" type of image. The explanation for this one is long, but i dont want to get into trouble. I think I'm going to stop here cos I dont think my foot can fit in my mouth any further... lol


Maybe this is the perfect timing to get a little clarification on the next two blogs...

A Little Light is All we need...
The first time I happened on her blog, i found myself wondering if she was talking about NEPA.

stop looking at me like that! afterall she lives in naija!

Even now, sometimes I still find myself wondering.


It was so much Easier When I had One...
Solomonsydelle, I still need you to explain to me. Do u mean when u had one child or when you had one blog?

68 comments:

Tigeress said...

1st

Tigeress said...

dang i've been on a roll. 1st Roc, Vera, Carl, now Bumight.
what UBS needs to do is give me more work to do. hehehehehe

bumight said...

babe, the post isnt even finished yet! still have to add ur name to the list!

Roc said...

Dang...

Five minutes??!

~Sirius~ said...

Shit!
5th!

Tigeress said...

I know how Roc looks like and i know who he is and i also know Scribbles. And trust me- they look NOTHING alike. Their lives are TOTALLY different and there's a substantial age gap. Sorry Boda Roc. lol!!!

Roc, next time be faster. Meanwhile u no dey work? why do u have time on ur hand to be claiming 1st on blogs.

bumight- i'm very good at refreshing. 5mins- i know right!!

~Sirius~ said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

LOL!
Freaking hilarious- that thing you wrote about me.


Yeah, Freaksho and Writefreak......both freaks. lol

Love this post............

PS: And I get what you mean by Scribbles and Roc.

A lil Physics 101- Sirius brightest light- but I'm sure you know that already. All we need is a little of it.

Original Mgbeke said...

LMAO. Da hell? How do you confuse me with Dat1Okirika babe? Is it because both of us be repping PH? Tewww funny.

Roc said...

You berra not put your foot in it Dr B! lol..
Meanwhile define a jand awon-boys Image?!

Auntie Gangsta, where did you get a sneak preview of Roc?? You been scanning the pages of those Black Male Model magazines again??

Tigeress said...

sporadic is an understatment for Tyger. :) Glad to take the shine.

As for Naijagirl, GNG, Naijababe etc. i sooo totally feel u on that.

and this might be me being slow but i've only been able to differentiate btw CG and BG and who's dating who. Guess i've been too lazy all this while to figure who's who.

Anonymous said...

Men a lot can happen in 10 mins oh.....
Tigeress u don join Confessions in blog stalkin eh?

Bumight,why can't u tell me n Quaggar apart? I don't write as raunchy as him(though am about to start a series on my escapades in 2008...watch out for dat)

Original Mgbeke said...

Oh yeah I be confusing Scribbles and Roc too.
And SSD said she was talking 'bout her pikins.

Tigeress said...

LOL@ Roc. U're crazy. Aunty gangsta- be insulting me o. I've kuku asked u before- all this ur sudden viciousness towards me- do u fancy me?

No i didnt see ur fine sexy self in one of those mags- i actually saw u in one of the numerous photo albums of Seductive Saturdays, Greys.

bumight said...

@Tigress: lol, u r definitely on a roll!
i kinda know roc and scribbles dont look alike, and even before scribbs did his post on his age, I knew that there was the age diff, but...

@Sirius:
the brightest light ehn?
abeg dont let writefreak hear u o!

@original mgbeke:
lol, i think its the "mgbeke" and "okrika babe", they kinda...ok i'm going to shut up now, lol

@Roc:
i said I REFUSE TO GET INTO TROUBLE...you should know what a "jand awon boys" looks like...look, I'll tell u larraz...from a safe distance!

@Tigress:
CG and BG for me was kinda easy cos when i found their blog, i read all of BG's posts first, then CG, i know...too much time!
I'm glad im not the only one lost on the naijagirl/naijababe thng. Although i can keep gng straight!

@Qube:
you know what, i just realized that u're a "wordsmith" too! dang!
its actually cos i discovered u guys' blogs around the same time, and if u start writing raunchy too, then its a wrap!
qube will = quaggar!

scribble,me.free said...

lol...i'm gunna echo Roc and tell you to put your foot in it and say what's on your mind

I will say "awon boys" is way off base with me

m1ke said...

wen would i get the almighty bumight to talk about me too. lol. easy

ShonaVixen said...

Ok wiv me its was Wordmerchant and Wordsmith and its only coz I met Wordmerchant that I've kinda promised myself i can't forget her blog..lol...but still i get confused o...lol... Shhh don't tell her though!!
Yeah, I once had a pink blog and then I went all its time for a change and got white and I love it more now!!!
so Tigeress you know loads of peeps henh? m stalking u...

Anonymous said...

Had the same issue with CG and BG back in the day - until BG set me straight i think... Didn't know wordmerchant and wordsmith were two different people either..

Giagerry said...

yh i agreee with u bout fashinga nd bb...i think its cuz of the green color on their blog.

Original Mgbeke said...

LOL, yeah sharrap in advance. Mgbeke na for the Igbo ghels. Okirika babe na for the Rivers ghels. Lemme not give you a mini history in this ya comment box...LOL.
Still some funny stuvvs sha.

miz-cynic said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.how political, u dont wana put ur foot in it.FUNNY THT USED TO HAPPEN TO ME TOO WHEN I FIRST STARTED BLOGGING.BUT IT DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN

miz-cynic said...

funny,I was only able to guess scribbles age after one particular post...i wont say which...it wasnt a favorite of mine so i realised as young as heart as i claim to be...agba ti n de so i couldnt relate with the post...so i just knew instantly tht he'd be about tht age.

Spesh said...

My cuz askd me a similar questn a while ago.
Most times,i go with d ideas and d nature of talent i feel from the blog posts.

bumight said...

@scribbles:
alakoba!...ok, between u and me (make sure roc doesnt hear this)- both of u live in jand, and u both write "wordly wise" posts, right?
an "awon boys" is a cool, suave dude, most likely yoruba boy, that u see at parties in their polo shirts, or ....ok lemme shut up here!

@mike:
almighty bumight ke? abeg, dont put me in trouble!
be careful what u wish for cos u just might get it :)

@shonavixen:
see, i knew i wasnt tripping! it was the pink blog.
wordmerchant, im starting to get...at the expense of wordsmith! God help me!

@JustDB:
welcome to the club! even Qube is also a "wordsmith". though i can see how easy it is to get CG and BG all mixed up.

@Gee:
lol, i think so too...and their posts are kinda alike -at least to me!

@Original mgbeke:
lol, i knew i was going to get into trouble! Igbo babes, rivers babes, whats the difference? *dodges blows*

@miz-cynic:
now u are tempting me to go look in the Scribbles archives! at least i knew scribbles is older than tininu/chari and younger than roc.

@

Writefreak said...

bumight, did you just call me a freak? come here...and sirus, you had the effontery to help her finish! OMG, you're both so in trouble..lol...me, freak, yeah actually you could call me neatfreak too...lmao

Shubby Doo said...

lol...bumight u don kolo finish...i want to hear your explanation of awon jand boys image...please...it probably deserves to be a post in its own right...with the likes of me around , roc cant hurt u jare...please jist us o!

Thirty + said...

24 comments in how many hours omo you are hot o.

I had a good laugh on the "a little light is all we need" bit being NEPA.

You are a clown but seriously the things that go through our head

ManCee said...

Freaky stuff.
I wonder why Mrs WriteFreak is freaking out...we only call you what you called yourself.

While I'm on that thot...(forgive me, but I cant help it)-though you sound all lady et al, hope you are a freak under the sheets...with hubby that is.
:-)
No I dont want to find out-I dont mess with married peeps.

Forgive me, but a part of me still 'fears' the marriage thing where the Vixen you knew and married suddenly becomes lambish and 'the Jiggy' becomes a chore.( now we know one reason why I'm single)

Thank you all for letting me share.
(smug grin)
lol

ManCee said...

Bumight,
You know you kinda skim over an interesting topic. About how people seem to have so much in common (or think alike) enough to think up same/ similar names inspite of their different lifes.

I remember trying out URLs for my blog page. It was hell to find an unused id.

Quoting Lagbaja
"Me & You no be enemy, we suppose to be family, na wetin you dey find I dey find..."

Reinforces my belief that we all should
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR.

:-)

BSNC said...

lol i know what you mean.. i would have sworn that scibbles and roc leave in the same house..

i think i can tell most of the people apart..

ibiluv said...

lol

my head is swelling.......

cos i'm a *sexy lady*...

it does get a little confusing sometimes..all these blogs/bloggers/personalities

you need to explain this jand awon boys image.......Mwah

Roc said...

Sounds like nearly everyone is demanding an explanation Dr B!

Any chance you'll confess how you came up with the phrase.. spur of the moment-like..

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Wordsmith and wordmerchant confuse me too, not to mention anyone else with a blog that begins with Naija...

Anonymous said...

lol...very funny, but very true...especially the naijababe/naijachic/naijagirl etc...

I believe SSD is refering to her kids...not blogs...

Sometimes I confuse Just DB and Just Toluwa 2...n if not dat I'm Justdoyin, I would prolly be confusing the other 2 with myself...lol...

Quaggar said...

lol @ the "awon-boys" image. methinks you should finish up the explanation too.

My blog raunchy? thats a first... never thought of it that way. and Qube, your [non-raunchy] style's great too. lol

Unknown said...

Thats why they write lol
Holla

bumight said...

@writefreak:
me ke? call u freak? how can i? LOL
it was all Sirius!
from ur last post(or post before that), i can already determine the neatfreak part, lol.

@shubby doo:
hmn...will you be there when he's beating me ehn? ok, if u guys say so, I'll explain, but i need some time to pick my words carefully, me i dont like trouble o!

@30+:
lol, in the words of Dbanj, the babe is "gbona feli feli", lol
seriously though, EVERYTIME i go to sirius and solomonsydelle's blogs, i think about those things!

@mancee:
i can see u want to put me in trouble abi?
i'll let writefreak answer all ur....em...questions, lol
you're quite right with it, u may think u're alone, but there's someone out there who's having the same thoughts as u have hence similar urls.

@BSNC:
so u saying they are brothers, lol. who knows?!

@sexy lady (Ibiluv):
i'll explain the "awon boys" image once i can gaurantee my security!.

@Rocnaija:
i'll explain...though it might not be spur of the moment o! u know i have to...em...pick my words carefully :)

@MDM:
the bloggers with the naija name are the most confusing to me too!

@justdoyin:
u know what, u bring up an interesting topic, justDB and JustDoyin sound alike. the only reason im not confused is that im very familiar with justDB and i totally refuse to call him that, its Don Bagucci for life! lol

@Quaggar:
u dont think ur blog is raunchy? gimme a break! lol

@invisible man:
will check u out in a bit!

Rita said...

Its not only you that feels that way. I have mistaken so many bloggers that sometimes I tell myself - it is better to meet them, put a face to the name and get this over with...

Penelope...! said...

Is funny because i never get confused...
Ok what am i saying? im still very new, so half of these pple i do not even know.

But u know what, seeing that i do not have anyfin to say..

Just wanted you to acknoledge the fact that Divaricious Pene was Here MEHN!!

Yup!

Pene Was Definately here!!
lol..x

Freaksho said...

bumight.you true true no get work o.
being a freak is a good thing.ask the other party in the morning.*wink wink*

~Sirius~ said...

Before you put me in trouble Bumight...I said they are both freks, yes....BUT! for different things.
...I'm prety sure they know what exactly.

~Sirius~ said...

*Freaks, *pretty..........why are my letters missing.

I need to sleep.

O'Dee said...

Glad i am not on this list.

With SSD it has to be 1 child.

Have you had your ebaby yet?

Sisem E. Naidem said...

Good thing no one confuses me with another! I've got too many blogs that I even confuse MYSELF sometimes!
Always wondered about the SSD thing but I figured it would be her kids cos of the "mothering" stuff. As for "A Little Light..." it takes me quite a moment typing that in my browser!

Sisem E. Naidem said...

And one more category for the HIV test poll: I haven't taken a HIV test because... I keep procrastinating!

doll (retired blogger) said...

very easy to get confused...

disguisedfeelings said...

I don't know most of the mentioned people. b4 u end up confusing me as well, I'd beta chk them out..lol

Feddie Girl said...

Lol!!!!! The comments are as funny as the post itself...
Just can't get enough and don't blame ya for the name confusion. It happens to everyone. :)

SHE said...

I can identify with some of your thoughts on this one.

The 'Naija' People confuse me too, and when i first happened on 'A little light is all we need', I had the same thought....
Not for very long though.

doll (retired blogger) said...

am thinking you should link the names to teir pages...

aloted said...

lol..funny post...i also have similar images of some bloggers..cant think of any names now..

thank God u dont confuse me with anybody :)

bumight said...

@Rita:
but dont u think meeting everyone'll take all the fun out? at least thats what i think.

@Penelope:
lol, ok im going to put links to their blogs so u can discover these new bloggers, cos believe me everyone on that list is fabulous!

@Freaksho:
lol, see why i called u a freak? ok, we should ask writefreak the same question...

@Sirius:
lol, im not trying to put u in trouble o!
seriously though, im sure they know what u mean :)

@O'dee:
i cant confuse oluwadee, but this new improved o'dee? there's no new blogger i know with a similar name.
as per the e-baby, im still e-heavy, might be popping any moment.

@Naughty eyes:
one thing i like about u bloggers is u take the words right out of my mouth!- u have so many blogs, u confuse me! i dont even know which blogs ive read. lol
and u better nip the procastinating thing in the bud!

@doll:
tell me about it!

@Disguisedfeelings:
i guess i should put up a link to the blogs of everybody then...

@Joanpeck:
thats blogville for u! sometimes i enjoy the comments i get even more than my posts!

@She:
finally! someone agrees with me on Sirius' blog! lol

@Doll:
will do so in a bit.

@Aloted:
cant confuse u!....that is except there's no new blogger with the name assorted! :)

Naked soul said...

not being on those blogs but they really do seem confusing from your description....

Anonymous said...

And you say I'm crazy? Hehehe. U know, its kinda funny that you would confuse fashingaa and I becos she introduced me to the world of blogsville. lol. Now that you've found your way home, may our fore fathers keep you there. lol

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

It's funny but I rarely confuse blogger's...maybe because I don't read that many blog's, I don't know...

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

It's funny but I rarely confuse blogger's...maybe because I don't read that many blog's, I don't know...

LusciousRon said...

Bumight you are not serious. I have missed you! How are you doing?

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

lol.u are one crazy bolgger

bob-ij said...

I'm caught up in the Fashinga VS Bibi lol...I go to both...a whole lot..so almost there!!...lol

x!

Toluwa said...

yeah..i actually see the same person in my haed when i think of Roc and Scribbles....dunno y!

wordmerchant and wordsmith? thot they were d same person! lol!

thanks for clarifying!

The Activist said...

I am sure Gee didnt know about Geebee.

And there is a Nolimit girl and Nolimits boy....

Buttercup said...

lol @ the 'freaks'..

bumight, u r somn else..

Tyger said...

yes i'm a sporadic blogger (blame a crazily hectic life) and even i wonder at the similarity in names with tigeress... it almost confuses me cos i go - that's not me!! all the time!

lol

have fun figuring it all out....

i intend to get more regular with this blogging business...when i have more time

Tyger said...

@tigeress

sporadic is an understatement for me? ahw darling... that is so below the belt... coming at you babes

princesa said...

I also wonder about SoloD's blog title.
I think she means the kids tho...

thanks for the info on cervical cancer.

priceless.

Flourishing Florida said...

sista, i follow u wonder oh. esp dat solo blog & all d naija-blah blah blah blogs. i never quite know who is who.

howdy? dang! wen was d last time i was here? centuries, it seems

Flourishing Florida said...

One more thing, I just started a new blog, BAMBINA (http://idreamtofu.blogspot.com) It’s more like a baby/mom blog & I eagerly need contributors. So, if you have any story u want to share or know anyone who does, please send me a mail. Details are at d blog: Thanks a bunch.

Original Mgbeke said...

I definitely confuse Mizchif and Miz-cynic, for some reason.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com