This is my 100th post on this blog, and for the past couple of days, I've been thinking of what to write. The only thing I was certain of was that I wasnt going to do a Q &A post. Last time i did it, I must have answered almost 70 questions (phew!) and for some reason everyone was curious about my sex life (thanks, Tintin!). you can read the post here.
Instead, I have decided to do a 100 things post. From someone that didnt do the "25 things about me meme" that was going round on facebook, I already know that this is going to be a challenge. wish me luck!
I was born on a wednesday. I have the classic peter pan syndrome. I Love God. I want Him to be proud of me. I hate coffee. I read my first romance novel at 8. i hate people staring at me - it makes me uncomfortable. I cant look people in the eyes. I'm attracted to smart guys. I hate cocky ones. i can have a perfectly normal conversation with someone on the phone while i'm sleeping and not remember it the next morning. I lost my virginity at 17. Yes, i really lost it because i dont know how it disappeared. I love playing with make-up. I like dancing. I'm very non-judgemental. I dont think im as close to my family as I would like to be. I dont think they fully understand me. I've done some really stupid things. I'm a crushaholic. I love attention. I'm shy.
I like a guy who's motivated. I love playing sudoku and spider solitaire. I dont believe that I'm a geek. I once had a 48 hour crush on a friend's boyfriend. I dont like seeing people embarassed. I smile a lot. I started living on my own at 17. I'm scared stiff of childbirth. I think I'll just opt for a voluntary ceasarian section. I'm a very picky eater. I've never dated a non-nigerian. I love people watching. I think Temite is in love with me, she just hasnt come to the full realization yet. I drive like i'm in naija. I cant drive in Nigeria. I want to get my belly pierced. Ive been too scared to do it for 3 years now. I think im going to do it this year. I'm a perfectionist. I'm not too particular about a guy's body. I think i'll date a chubby dude. Only if he'll carry me all the time (lol) . I used to be deathly scared of driving. I think I'm special. scratch that, I'm so special. I think I want a blackberry. I've never gone skinny dipping before. but I want to try. I love my lips. Most people love it too. I over analyze everything. I dont have a favorite color. I love to help people plan their lives. I've almost been raped once before. I blogged about it. I cant look people in the eyes. apparently i talk in my sleep. I've been told I've said some really embarassing things I cant even type here.
I dont wear a lot of skirts. That's about to change this year. my memory for random things is amazing. I dont like chocolates. I am really ticklish. I can only swim out of the deep end of a pool. I dont like change. I've never been drunk before. I just became a huge Michael Buble fan. I have 50 of his songs on my ipod. I am overly sensitive. I have never smoked. I dont like shows where people laugh in the background. I love to dress up and take pictures of myself. I am a very good friend. I think nerds are sexy. I dont think geeks are. My friends mean the world to me. I come across as very put together, but my life is far from that. I sometimes wonder if there are good christian guys out there who give amazing head.
I can spot fake people from a mile off. I have a very low tolerance for such people. I can't wait to be rich and be able to afford all the clothes I want!. I'm going to adopt at least one child. I can look at someone and decide i dont like them. I always end up being best buddies with such people. I must have read every romance novel there was out there. Now they make me puke. I'm scared of turning out mediocre. I miss boorish male. I have a hard time hiding my feelings. I google myself. sarcasm is me. I care a lot, more than I let on. I see the good in other people. I dont know what I want to do with my life career wise. I'm very secretive. I genuinely care about my friends. I love being cuddled. I'm a dog lover - the bigger, the better.
phew! that was hard!!!
update: i mentioned somethings twice, ive corected them in red!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

71 comments:
first?
1.Congratulations on getting to 100 posts!
2. Your one of my favorite bloggers...just because.
3. You should get your belly button pierced...it really doesn't hurt!! I keep doing it and letting it close...lol
4. Yes you are a geek/nerd. Anyone who goes to med school is in my opinion.
5. I hate dogs.
6. I like being cuddled too.
7. I can't remember the almost-raped post, but I'll read it...glad it didn't happen.
8. How can you hate coffee? I must convert you to the Starbucks loving club, asap.
9. We've all done really stupid things.
10. I would keep this going but gotta go to pilates class
10b. I would've been first if I wasn't typing such a long comment...
10c. It really urks me when I use 'your' instead of 'you're' like did in 2...
10d. Yeah I really care about stuff like that!
@NDQ: me too! i also hate "am" used as "am going out" , lol
will u go with me to get the belly piercing?
as for the coffee club, i dont see it happening. I rescue people from the coffee addicts club!
Congrats on your 100 posts! And thanks for sharing a bit of your life with us, private person that you are.
You repeated some things o, so if I count you better have over 100 things about you or you will be flogged!
Just for fun, I'll share what I think is the most surprising thing about you that I learned: that you're scared of childbirth. I thought because of your med schoolin' you'd be all clinical about it and be all "a woman's body is built for this, it'll be a cinch" about it. :)
Happy anni again!
I read this and the only thing I can say is WOW! I really really like you. I really DO! And we are kinda alike! In fact I am going to chat with u now.
Congratulobia!! I enjoyed reading this.
The belly piercing won't hurt, trust me it's like a slight pinch.
I'm deathly afraid of child birth too, left to me I'd adopt and yup I'm thinking of the voluntary C-section.
I absolutely love to people watch as well, and like you I look at peeps and decide that i don't like 'em, then end up being cool with them. lol
And uh uh, I have a sharp memory for random things too...infact for everything. I don't forget easily...
100 things.. wow.. the 25 was hard enuf for me...
Err aren't most smart guys cocky?
Voluntrary c- sections -- sounds cool... LOL....
Hate dogs!!!!
'I sometimes wonder if there are good christian guys out there who give amazing head.'
*raises hand*
hehe..you're an amazing person tho...congratulations on the milestone
first thing i think i noticed abt u is tht ur a perfectionist and the tactless person tht i am somehow let off in oneof my comments on ur post whr u were talking abt ur grdaes and all...but all in all, ur somoen i think i could be friends with,,,,so uv written 100 posts, phew , will i ever achieve tht?i get easily bored.i miss boorish male too,,,i neva met him even on blogsvil'le but his was the furst blog i ever read and he got me hooked and i rily rily wanted pple to read me,lol
he went private,does he still write?
we have a little more than a few things in common...we shud get together. *wink*
oh, and i know a very good xtian guy who gives amazing head...See me in Camera. hehe!
Wow.. that was amazing Bumight.. really nice.. I feel myself on I love to dress up and take pics,That me ma'am. I luv pics die.. And I google myself too.. And smart and good looking guys is it for me too.
But wait,answer dis questions... How could ur virginity just disappear like that?... you love people watching what?
Congratulation on your 100th post. wow a hundred thats amazing. yea still strong
I'm just going to say.....R u sure i didn't write this?
Too many things upp there are sooo
ME!
Can't wait to do my 100th!
Congrats on the 100 post! loved the things about you!
i'd love to be there to listen to you talk in your sleep...i'm sure i'll learn a lot more than 100 things (lol)
Congrats on yr 100posts.. wonder when i'll get there (sigh).
Oh yea..I'm xtian, i'm a guy, and i'm a headmaster! need i say more?
Congrats dearie......... :)
gng
nah, its different when its you thats going through it, lol. plus ive never witnessed a childbirth before, im still scared sha.
and yes, i corrected the duplicated thing! i dont wanna be flogged :)
Temite
do i even need to type out a response after chatting with u.
you can deny all u want, but i'll say, u better let the truth set u free!
original mgbeke
thats what they say o- slight pinch.ive actually watched someone get hers pierced before, and she didnt scream. this babe, we have a lot of things in common!
justDB
yeah, most smart guys are cocky, that. thats why sexy nerds are the answer. they are smart, but too nerdy to realize it. lol
u hate dogs? awww u dont know what u're missing!
Scribbles
*blushing* thanks dude!
erm, hmn...dont let me say anything about the first part of ur comment.
actually, can i sample the goods before i buy? LOL
miz-cynic
you know what, i still remember that comment, lol..
i've never met boorish male outside of blogville, not even email or IM. he recently wrote something on bellanaija.com, so at least we know he's still alive.
Incognaija
you know one? can i get his details? *wink*
Ms. spicytee
yes o, the thing just disappeared. i dont know how it went. qed.
people watching, u know, just stand and watch people go about their random business. its very interesting, lol
BSNC
thanks girl!
mizchif
we're twins! are u just realizing it? lol
ms. o
thanks!
quaggar
so u're a good christian headmaster? hmn....lemme allow my imaginations to run wild!
u'll be at 100 posts before u know it!
funms
so thats why u stopped talking to me, just as i was about to tell u about my escapades with the queen!
thanks babe!
u love attention and ur shy??
hmmmmm bumight!
Ah ah...I am official tripping. 25 Meme was hard for me. 100..kai!
I am really ticklish hahahahah and you love to dress up and take pictures..how sweet! I feel like I know you so much.
Nice read..Thanks for visiting my page joo. you rock to pieces!
awwww bumight..this is way batter than the Q&A thing..i love!
congrats on ur 100th!
mwah!
LMAO
you are so funny!
I sometimes wonder if there are good christian guys out there who give amazing head.
lmao**
we have some similarities tho :D
cool stuff
are this really 100?? stuff bout u ?
wow
gosh! kudos...dnt think i cls write all that and keep up withthe #'s..
congrats on being 100 posts old!
lol @ wondering if there xtain guys who can give good head. wldnt it be funny if he was a pastor too! lol!
Gee
i know right, walking contradiction! lol
Dante
yes, this one was hard too! now u're making me blush multicolor :)
burralove
thanks girl! i'm glad u love it cos it was hardwork! lol
chi-chi
best believe it luv, its 100 things. :)
just...toluwa
thanks babes. i dont know about the pastor tip o! lmao! Toluwa, stop putting wicked thots in my head! lol
Happy 100th post, bumight! Everything on there is me with the following exceptions:
1. I hate taking pictures.
2. I don't have a peterpan syndrome
3. I hate dogs.
4. I do not want to get my belly buttin pierced. I think it's sexy as it is.
5. I don't 'wonder' about the xtian guy thing. I think u know why ;)
Congrats on 100 posts...i'm only half way and i'm kinda tired sef lol
U love attention n U shy? How does that work? lol. I don't like seeing people embarrassed either--reason i don't like most reality TV. Not a big chocolate fan either. love cuddles too.
Nice!! I enjoyed it.
congratulations!!
I enjoyed reading ur post. Congratulobia.....I would have passed out writing this.
I'm getting my belly button pierced too in about 5 weeks....I'm so excited!
I hate dogs now....had a very bad experience.
I'm allergic to animal hair
i'm sarcastic a lot of the times too.
Congrats!
nefie
@ ur #5: feel free to rub it in o! schew!
Repressed one
half way there is good, dont be repressed, lol (sorry i just had to sneak that in)
well, if i tell u how being shy and loving attention works, u'll steal my secret!
ok come, lemme whisper it in ur ears.......
ovay west
thanks chica!
Lisa
u need to let me know how ur belly piercing experience goes...oh, and i'll like to hear about the dog experience too!
Nice anon
so if u're allergic to animal hair, that means u dont like dogs right? but u know there are allergy-proof dogs u can get. I hear obama's getting one for his kids....see me talking like i know him one-on-one, lol!
awww... congrats on your 100th post sweeite...i'm only at 33 and i've been here 10 months so if u do the maths u know that 100 will be a long time coming for me!!!
i agree with u ont the 'i drive like i'm in nigerian but i don't drive in naija' thing...way 2 scary
i too wish i was closer to my family but i've chalked it up to the fact that they dont understand me
loss my virginity at 17 too...hahaha!
p.s
there are good christian nigerian guys out there that give amazing head...trust me...i've met only one and it was outta this world!!!
Wow!
With you on most of it,its good 2 knw more abt you.
Congrats.
@bumight...of course..what kind of a man would i be if i didnt allow a test drive
Nice post and to know u your in the 'special one' club. But u need not d piercing. The GRACE of God that withheld u 4 3x will and still sufficient to do same.
so from the 1st paragraph remove the peter pan syndrome, hate for coffee, loss of V at 17, and the family stuff- the rest is me.
2nd paragraph: remove the 48 hr crush- CS is worse after! just found out last month- just do the epi*something, not getting the piercing, skinny deeping, fav colour, almost been raped- the rest again, Moi.
And the rest asides from not swimming at all, dog lover, Micheal Buble.......Gosh this is freaky, you basically summarized me.
I think i have aver 300 pictures of me on my phone, more on my laptop, digicam, it's sickening.
Congratulations on Post 100!
i love Michael Buble, but i dont think i've got up to hundred of his songs..lol
i love to dress up and take pictures of myself too...we're not being vain are we cuz?
Wow, cant believe you did all that...lost your virginity at 17..interesting..a post on that??
Strnge you cant look people in the face cos you strike me as a very confident girl...
Congrats. Hmmn very interesting post.
Afrobabe what is it now? again after you?
100th post??? I reserve my comment. U cheated your way into the “The 100th Post Club.” You call a “100 things Post” a post? So, you are retired now? I can’t believe it. I can’t stand lazy bloggers – especially the ones that dash off to Florida to tan their backside in the sun. Surely, it should be unlawful. I like bloggers that do a Q &A post. I am not curious about your sex life. I’ve got heavy sex life in every town and village in England, Wales, Northern Island and Scotland. If I ran for an election and all the chicks that I “know” vote for me, I’d easy win. You must do the "25 Things About Me." It won’t be a challenge. You don’t need luck. All you need is your fingers glued to the keyboards till the job is done. Okay? I must warn you, I do not get on well with people born on Wednesday – “Midweek People who have vintage Aladdin syndrome.” I love coffee. I hate people that hate coffee. How can any normal person not like coffee? I read my first romance novel at 2 years old. I love it when strangers stare at me. It makes me comfortable and feel recognised. I hate people who can look people in the eye because they have things to hide. I'm attracted to dump blondes with big boobs, but sometime I like the cocky ones. I lost my virginity at 7 years old to the housemaid. Yes, I did. She was 17. I hate girls with ten layer makeup cos it messes up my shirt. All that weight must be heavy on the neck. I don’t like dancing cos I’m not a show-off. I'm very judgemental. I don’t like chicks who are not close to their family. I am not a prodigal son cos my parents fully understand me. I have never ever done anything stupid. I’m a saint. When I die, I’m going straight to heaven and leave all of you in this life of sex, blowjobs, lies and wars. I don’t like chicks who are clingy. If I want anything clingy, I’d wrap myself in cling-film. I hate attention cos I was not deprived of attention when I was a cutie baby. I am very bold. I very unmotivated. I hate sudoku and spider solitaire. I believe I'm a geek. I have never had a crush on any one cos its against my religion of light, mountain and lightening. I like seeing people embarrassed as they make a fool of themselves. I frown a lot cos I’m hard. I started living on my own at 8 years old. I'm not scared stiff of anything. I've never dated a Nigerian. I hate people watching. I am not in love with Temite. She just came to the full realization. I fly as if I'm not in Naija. I can drive in Nigeria. I hate belly piercing. I don’t like perfectionist. I'm very particular about a girl’s body. Real BIG boobs is a must, but the breast must not be too big that I can see her eye-brows if I am standing in front of her. I can’t stand girls who think they are special. I hate blackberry. I've gone skinny dipping many times. I can’t stand wimps. I don’t like people who talk in their sleep. They can’t keep secrets and they would say really embarrassing things. I like fine legs in skirt. I like chocolates. I don’t like people who are ticklish. I swim like a fish. I can’t stand people who can’t swim. Change is fabulous. I’ve just been sick over my keyboard cos I don’t like Michael Buble. I can’t stand overly sensitive people. I have never smoked every thing under the sun. I like shows where people laugh in the background. I don’t like to dress up and take pictures of myself cos I’m not a girlie man. I’m a real man. I am a very bad friend. I think nerds are not sexy. I think geeks are. My friends are morons. They don’t mean shit to me. I am my own religion. I have never and will never give head. Fcuk that.I can spot fake people from 250 miles with binoculars cos they wear a t-shit with the words, “Fake People” written in front. I have a high tolerance for such people cos they are not always very clever. Money is the root of evil. I wanna wear grass skirts and shirts made from lion skin, wear a bone in my nose and spend cowry shells, then there will be no credit crunch. I have never googled myself. I can’t stand sarcasm. Anyone trying cheekiness or pranks around me will be jailed for a long, long time. I give a damn about anyone. Everybody knows. I see anything good in other people. I hate secretive people. I genuinely don’t care about my friends. I hate being cuddled. I hate dogs, cats and animals. I like animals when they are dead and inside a pot of spicy isi-ewu pepper soup with the goat head with its eyeball evilly staring at me as if its going to jump out of the pot and violently knock me off the dinning table for eating its balls.
When did this post go up???
Olopa o!
*Note to self*
"Up your game!!"
How do I compete with a comment like secret diary's? You dont like shows where people laugh in the background??? really, thats like all the best shows in the world man! I am with u on Michael Buble...was introduced by my sista and now i am so hooked. Congrats on hitting 100 btw, i love reading your posts.
Phew, finally got to the end, kudos on a job well done this for me would be harder than a long day at the office.
CONGRATS on ur 100th post..and you say you're secretive? good one
Dang! You actually di it. Not that I counted but I knew how getting 10truths out of me was so well done. I identify with a lot of things in your post particularly about ur career. I'm glad to know am not the only one who feels that.
Well done on your 100th post.
You have never ever been DRUNK ???!!!!
Girl! What have you ben doing with your youthful years?!!
Are you going to correct that anomaly yourself, or are you going to be needing help!!!
i was all ready to type a long comment- but i think secret diary has done it for us all
xo
congratsss
@ secret diary okkkkk quietly movin away from the crazy blogger.....
Sheesh!!
Congrats babes!
Are you sure we are not related? Bcos I read some things that are so familiar e.g looking @ pple and not liking them then becoming best buds with them, and some others but as for the staring in the eye, I do that all the time. Pple end up looking away since I have such intense eyes *pat myself on the back* lol
hey doc, too much said to comment with a few words, i could do a rejoinder post as a comment you know...well, very interesting person you are...however, Sarcasm is Me make you sound like someone that can be a rude bitch...hope you're not
congratulations oh, well done on the 100th post, so when are we washing it?
Emmmmmm madam did u say u don"t like chocolate, i am taking that very personal o!!! Well done on the list of 100 things!!
I so agree with you - NERDS are definitely SWEXY!!!!!!
Congrats on #100! YAAY for Nerdy dudes!
Mista Jaycee
Happy 100th post! Quite a glimpse into miss bumight's life..
Gosh secret diary's comment is the longest ever!
Congratulations on your 100 posts. I love being cuddled too. Unlike you im very judgemental, i judge everything, every little action, comment etc. There is nothing that anyone can do that I wont 'judge' lol
shubby doo
Ok shubby, you’re living the twin portion of my life. 67 more posts to go for u!
my world
Twas my pleasure!...actually, make that my torture!
scribbles
Thou shalt not tempt the bumight! Lol
senator
Lol, so now we’re invoking the grace of God abi. Its just a piercing really, nothing to worry about. What if I wanted a tattoo? Not that I do!
Sirius
How did u find out? I have a friend that had a CS, they can give u painkillers. Even the thought of an epidural makes me cringe! We’ll see if my fears will be put to rest when I start rotating in ob/gyn or maybe that would intensify it!
fantasy queen
We’re not vain cuz! Its just called self appreciation, lol!
afrobabe
I cant promise that I’ll put a post on it o! babe, im very confident when there’s a piece of technology between me and the person that im talking to. It takes a while for me to warm up to people and forget about being shy.
Luscious ron
Thanks gurl! Is there some kind of race between you and afrobabe? Lol
secret diary
I have thought long about how to reply your comment or even ignore it. I never understand your comments, so i'll just say, stay on the meds sweetie!
Roc
Yes man, up your game, lol….or for a small fee, I can give u insider info on when posts are going up.
happy 100th post... i luv d post btw...its totally random
congrats on ur 100th post.....that must have taken quite a while to come up with.....but hey you did it....
Omo Oba
thanks babes! secret diary is in a world of his/her own, lol. for those shows, i want to be able to determine what is funny on my own.
jhazmyn
yes o, im secretive, even though i constantly remind myself that it doesnt quite agree with blogging. thanks for reading!
parakeet
thanks babe, when i first thought of doing it, i didnt even know how i was going to get to 100, but yay! i did it!
She
someone has volunteered to help me correct that anomaly, lol. i guess i just dont like alcohol that much to actually drink to the point of getting drunk. the drinks that can knock me out in one gulp are too bitter for me!
blackberry
lol, im guessing u didnt read his comment then!
cerberus
thanks guy(s) - actually which of u guys wrote this- just to be curious?
Qube
lol!- i'm guesing that you read his comment, lmao!
thanks!
Bibi
yeah, my mom told me we lost a sister - are u sure u're not the one? lol
remind me that if i ever get to meet u, to have my stunner shades handy!
Baroque
yes! yes!! yes!!! i want to see that rejoinder post!
Sarcasm doesnt exactly equal rude bitch you know. what if i do it with a huge smile plastered on my face? lol
actually im not!.....or do u want to find out for urself?
Fem B
we're washing it as soon as u bring in the al-al-al-alcohol! lol
pink lips
awww, i really dont fancy chocolate like that - lets compromise though, i can tolerate milk chocolates! happy? lol
shonavixen
thank you my sister! most nerds (that are cute) are smart, and not cocky cos they dont realize how sexy they are! mmmn....
Mista Jaycee
lol, thanks! :)
writefreak
thanks!- more like an intense glimpse!
@secret diary's comment- tell me about it!
Miss Definitely Maybe
omigosh! have u judged me yet? lol - what were ur conclusions?
doll
thanks gurl.
beyond
believe me, it took forever, but like Obama said: yes we can! so i did! LOL
I never understood how until i got mine done but it really is just a pinch when you pierce your belly.do it! do it! before you have your voluntary csection :D
lol@good christian guy that gives good head.
LMAO@ your response to Secret Diary. I was like "ki re?"
We have eerily similar thoughts.
Can you please text me? I switched phones and don't have your number anymore.
Nawa 4 dis secret diary o lol...nd erm....wts d difference btwn a nerd nd a geek....me i dnt kno o...so pls enlighten me..thanx
Haha, so she shall change all her wardrobe to mini-skirts; interesting.
I google myself too and i almost got raped once. it was terible.
I just love your blog hence i shall follow. lol
Still an interesting read..
Post a Comment