very happy
and that happiness is infectious
but sometimes, on very random days
I'm sad
very sad
and that sadness is visible
I call it a nobody-loves-me day
on such days, my phone doesnt ring
and I'm convinced nobody loves me in the whole wide world
I'm moody and sulking
and
note to self: I think i need to be more adept at hiding my feelings
somebody remarked today that I've lost weight. I didnt even notice.
I think I'm homesick...but I really dont feel like talking to my family just yet.
I miss my girls...I feel so lonely
I dont want to be in school right now, but I have to
I want to have a good cry but there's no privacy in school fo such
I also have to think of a reason why i would be crying
plus maybe its a good thing that im stuck in school...at least that way im around people
To make matters worse, I woke up with a dull tummy ache...and i have pain in my back
maybe i have pyelonephritis...or acute pancreatitis?...or its just a stomach ulcer?
I'm tired of love and all the bullshit it stands for and comes with it.
17 new blog posts to read....and i dont feel like reading about love, weddings/marriages, he said/she said...even my own post is sickening to me right now
why is everyone blogging about that?
I've shouted "FIRST" twice today, and that wasnt even enough to cheer me up.
something has to be really wrong.
I dont even know why I'm writing this here...maybe i'll delete

60 comments:
don't delete it.......... yippie am first.
Girl we all have really bad/'nobody loves me days' but it is temporary and am sure very soon u will b back to your bubbly self.
yea, i wanna meet one interesting person that does not have shyte days.
cheer up sweetie...i'm in a really dark place at the moment...physically there is something wrong with me and i'm just feel numb thinking about it...i have to go to hospital for treatment in just under 2 weeks...some say life is what it is but i say it is what u make it.
it is well so smile dearie...smile and the whole world smiles with u
p.s.
u have been first on every post but 1 that i have read for the past couple of days...omo u get skill!!!
I'm not going to ask you to smile because you obviously seem to have difficulties doing that.
I'll just ask you not to frown too much.
It happens to most of us . Everynow and then..
By most of us i mean
...Us
...Bloggers.
I wonder why you're worried.
This here Blog is supposed to be your Online journal.
Like most journals go, You are expected to brood...
You are also expected not to take to long about it.
So brood away for now.
But you've got three more hours and then i'm afraid I am going to have to ask you to smile...
girl, get those heels, take those clothes off and stand in front of your mirror and begin to dance..make sure the music is some serious naija jams. It works every time at least for me
Babe, how old are you again? Mid-twenties right?
You've just been hit with a phenomenon called PMS.
Tummy and back ache? Moodiness? Feeling crappy? Ding, Ding, Ding!
Mine only started after I turned 25 and at first I really didn't know what it was, I was so upset all the time... then I noticed the pattern.
All will be well sha. When oestrogen and progesterone go to work, it ain't pretty.
Sending you much love, darl!
Sorry u feel down @ the moment. Have a good cry whenever u are by urself. Like Carlang said, u have errm... a few hrs to snap out of it. I sincerely hope u do.
Cyber hugs
Ps: If u gimme ur number, I promise I'll call, and I''ll tell all my friends and family to call too. At least, It'll be one problem down :)
awwwwww bumightizzle....maybe i need to do more work so that ur album sales will sky-rocket..going multi platinum HAS to make u feel better, no?
i hope u smiled.. :)
*hugs*
Abeg o! Hope u r not depressed? I think u r just going through a funk. It will pass.
ur human luv........ we all have 'em days, i pray it passes very soon.....plenty hugs dear...... watch a comedy or do something that always makes u smile, maybe like chat me?.... take care luv
Bumight Ololufe mi.
the only cockrach in my cupboard
the only sugar in my tea
the only butter on my bread
the only alcohol in my belli
luff of my heart
pele dear.
it will get berra
pele jooo
come on smile
there u go
awwww you have pretty teeth
yes dear
show your tatie toooos
smile
awww
or maybe not
awwww
I knew u would
send me ur phone number and we shall talk about it.
we will even do something to whoever is making this ur side come out.
come on
i know some people who know some people.
I can help u out
lol
there we are
feel berra
Ok I am back
not that I ever left
just took a break
to shine my 32
for our smile fest
awwww
there they are again
Cute teeth
errr sweetheart
I will even borrow you my hubby for a day.
Yes, Agbero for one night.
that should help
ehn
Come on
Is that a yes?
there we go.
XOXO
lol, I'm sure Temite managed to get a laugh out of you
I've been feeling this way for awhile not, try 2 months
You'll be fine, cross my heart, it'll pass.
Awwww, what saddens my dear fairy god mother?
You know u really don't need a reason to cry, if it'll make u feel better, let it out love.
We all av days like this! Take it easy...!
am giving u a virtual hug! luff u!
Hey, I didnt know it was this bad. I feel rather bad. Dont know what to say. Try to keep your head up bumight...you know we still havent finished the album.
And yah, I was actually writing on that jadedness about the whole love thing. I feel you on that.
Sending you a hug because I think sometimes we just feel this way and there's no concrete or easily defined reason for it (or sometimes there are a slew of things that it's hard to figure out which is responsible for the feeling and which is not). The only good thing is it will pass.
(You know it's bad indeed when I wish I was first commenter on your blog just so I could yell "FIRST!" and hopefully make you smile!)
Hey dont sweat it- most women go thru this. For me- it's signs of PMS'ing. But those days are long gone- now i just get real edgy and feisty! lol!
Pele dear. U'll snap out of it eventually.
Guess sometimes we just need to let down our guards and be ourselves... Might be PMSing (as those who might know have suggested), but sometimes its just little things adding up - school getting up to your ears, deadlines and pressures, people not getting you, or people even going of of their ways to say/do hurtful things.. Ultimately tho, its about letting it all out and then moving on....If only I took my own advice!
only doctors will say maybe a headache is really a brain tumor...
cheer up cousin.
somedays are meant to be moody moody.
yesterday was mine, i cried, i mopped around the house, and i ignored all those who asked what was wrong, cos, well i had no answer for them.
just think about the laughs u'll b having tomorow, that shd cheer u up as something to look forward to:)
and of course think of the love this cousin has for you.
Oh darling sorry I agree with Carlang and Ms Sula. Hope you are feeling much better now.
Please smile we don't want you getting any wrinkles. Hope all our comments are helping.
Take care.
Hey dear, dark clouds come around once in a while, but they dont last long.
If nothing else, the long list of comments above shows u hv a family here on blogville who care and love u to bits.
Hope u'v snapped out of it.. or do soon.
Cheers.
chai bumBum, why nah? no worry yourself too much, na the way e dey be sometimes, so that you can appreciate the days when you are gay, bright & hyper...kisses...come lets take a walk & talk about nothing in particular, i can bear your burden, just talk to me
its a phase...it'l pass
Hugs! you can find a bathroom and bawl your eyes out. or you can watch something silly like "Friends" that'll help you get your smile back. Whatever you decide we'll be here when the sun comes out :)
awww me darling..the clouds will lift, its just one of those days.
We love you, very very much remember that xxxxxxx
lol @ jayla asking you not to delete it cos she is first...omo I cant remember the last time I was first in any blog..
Babe, there are days like that...we all feel down once in a while and thats the great thing with blogville...we can always come and cry here...remember my post where I cried in a shop?? I didnt even know I was sad....lol..
I have been avoiding wedding websites and ish...dont wanna reflect, on the other hand deciding to be a bad girl seems to have freed me and made me happier...lol.
Nothing is wrong, its just one of those "I need to be sad days"...
BTW..I love Femi B's comment...am off to do it right now and see my jingling bits...lol
Too much luv..!!
Can't possibly top anything the esteemed people above me have said..
Of course I could suggest u put your feet up for a week.. Hot choc.. Romcom.. and let me have that 'first' crown while you're at it...
Yeah right..! :)
I know how you feel babe, i feel this way half of the time so i know. Think of good things, it would pass trust me
Haha..thank God u didnt delete else i wouldnt be commenting right now.
I experience such days too,so u r not alone in it
Snap out of it girl!!! Just so you know, we all have days like that...at least i know i have..
Thank God you're surrounded by people...Shake it off and get to being the bubbly person i presume you are...
take care of you babes!!!!
F.
Its one of those days.
It always happens to me at some point during my cycle, its probablly hormonal.
Cheer up love.
Chin up gal...there are days like that it is all part of living...okay here's one...."weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning...trust me it's just a feeling...it will pass...no doubt it!!!
Awwwwww, this is definitely not bumight talking here. Would the real bumight please stand up! Wao, it's hard to beleiev the ever cheerful, overzealous and audacious bumight feels this way . . . just goes to show that superheroes also have weaknesses. Superman has cryptonium, Spiderman has the Green Goblin, James Bond has women and bla bla.. . lol. Seriously now, you need to cheer up, okay. We sure do have such low times sometimes (many bloggers have been quite sad lately. I wonder why) but allowing it weigh you down would only make things get worse. Come on sis. Get up and brush the dirt of your shoulder. . . This feelings really don't last. You'll see. Anyway, this post was yesterday so I bet you feel much better right now.
Hey dearie,
I hope you feel better today. Life is not always rosy jare, but always make sure you feel strong enough to bouce right back and catch the good feelings. Make a list of things that make you happy and well...DO THEM...
:)
Cheer up babes! I know how those shitty days can be, so you either just have a good cry and cry it out, even if you have no specific reason to cry or shine ya 32 and try and feel better.
*hugs*
Its over now, isn’t it?
I hope so.
I feel compelled to remind you that “if symptoms persist after two days, consult your doctor”!!!
Hope you’re good.
r u feeling better dearie?
I'm sure you're feeling better by now.
40 cheerful comments sure does magic to your sour feelings!
EVERYBODY GOES THRU MOOD SWINGS. AM PRESENTLY IN ONE
where u dey na??
ok, i got this website from kookie's http://www.fmylife.com/ ..u need to check it out, trust me, u'll feel better!
I dont know why yesterday was the way it was. i guess when u have a lot of stuff going on at the same time, there's a point where you crash and burn. yesterday was it for me.
I woke up this morning with "He'll take the pain away" playing over and over in my head. I listened to it on my computer and i had a brief cry (was getting ready for school, test @8am). I guess I kinda felt a bit better at that point.
Then i went shopping- a little bit of retail therapy makes things better :) my account was $100 lighter, and i was happier.
thanks guys, you rock!...reading your comments brought tears to my eyes - good tears. I really do appreciate every comment, IM, and text messages. so maybe im loved afterall :)
Cheer up!
: )
glad u r better!
sorry love..xoxo
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you feel well. I know that weird feeling of sadness, have hope, think positive, trust me ...I have been there before and truly understand how you feel. You are special and don't let anything steal your joy. I truly care.
Hope you're feeling better now...just saw the post...
Awww...bumight darling, we all have our off days. I really hope you're feeling better now! Big hugs dear
this isnt the bumight i know, so u r so bouncing back in JESUS NAME. take it easy. at our very low, we gain our very best.
Hello Sweetie. Hmm... never addressed you as sweetie before. Let me try and make you laugh.
Knock, knock
who's there?
Doctor.
Doctor Who?
Oh, how did you Know?
Alright, maybe it wasn't that funny but at least I tried.
Cheer up! My advice is too get some sugar in your system and watch some Hope and Faith OR FAMILY GUY!
I find it helps!
x!
Calm down. It's part of life to feel blue and I am sure you will soon get over it and be great again
Nah...this is not happening. For some reason Bumight you're one of the ladies that I look up to in blogville as very strong willed and self sufficient. I know am not wrong so draw from some of those inner strength and cheer up. Things can only get better.
As for love, well what can I say, Just ignore the damn thing. lol!
late as usual! only Smaragd would read an "i'm-down-post" after the writer is peppy again! mchew
"Bumight baby, eleyinju ege (2x)..."
dont know the rest of the song jare.
glad u are better, shopping is definitely good therapy.
see how many comments u commandeered cuz u were down! blogsville loves u missy.
I pray you come out on top. It's sometimes painstaking to unwrap the gifts life has in store as we seek to realise our potential and purpose.
When we connect to God those blessing become more apparent and the pain of unravelling is that much easier to bear.
*BIG HUGS* Feel better dear!
we all get our no one loves us days
this too shall pass
mwah
aww pele , I hope you are feeling better now ... I don't even know you but after reading that seems like you real upset ...e go berra 4 jare ..smile or atleast try (",)
Post a Comment