twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Taking the "easy" way out!

I still don't have internet :( It's a sad situation...really, it is. I was going to reconnect my internet this week, but alas! my computer is gone!

breathe easy, it's only going to be gone for a few days. I took my baby in to havve a few things checked on it in preparation for school, so there really was no point in having internet without a computer.

I suspect naijaleta and charizard for this!. here's my proof:





can you imagine! and here I was thinking I had made lifelong friends, schew!!!

I haven't had any inspiration to blog about anything....alright, I lie. I actually have, but I've been too lazy busy to actually complete the post. So, I'm going to take the easy way out:

I am putting my neck out on the chopping block, hopefully y'all have mercy on me. I'm asking all my favorite readers, declared and undercover, to ask me ANY questions they fancy and I'll answer them all in a blog post or posts, depending on how many questions I get asked.
I ask for mercy in advance :)


Note:this is just a temporary measure pending the time school starts and I get too busy to update my blog and then actually start getting inspiration to blog!


speaking of undercover readers, who is 4v5.blogspot.com ?
I only ask this because if you have noticed I recently got feedjit and yes, i do look at it. I've noticed the above mentioned person keeps coming to my blog, leaves no comments and the blog is a private blog! I don't think that is cool. you might want to come out of the closet buddy!


Anyways, since its going to be my beautiful, soft sexy,….neck on the chopping block, I only ask one thing:

Your question has to be in before next week Friday. Hurry you only have 168 hours!

UPDATE: In leiu of cerrtain mitigating factors (lol! i get to use that phrase in a totally legit way!), there has been a minor adjustment. i'm following the genie model, so you have a maximum of three(3) questions! thanks Zephi and shonavixen :)

64 comments:

flawsandall said...

err I am first...
what is your name? government one..on your birth certificate

have you had sex before?

if yes
what is you favorite sexual position

have you had an orgasm?

how tall are you?

on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate urself looks wise

lmao..shey you want people to ask u questions..lmao.

O'Dee said...

2nd!

O'Dee said...

My question:

What sec/high school did you go to?

I know my question sounds boring/easy, but it might just should take me a step closer to...

ShonaVixen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShonaVixen said...

What is the craziest thing you would do for love or money?

Do prison buses have emergency exits? lmao..silly question

Who did you want to be when you were a child?

I know o, u said question and Shona being Shona i asked 3!!LOL..hey @ least u have the choice to pick one or better yet answer all 3!

Nine said...

Hmmm....I;ll be back when I think if something

Anonymous said...

ahnahn now why u go open ma yansh like that...

My lawyer will call u on monday!
This is a gros defamation of my character!!

lol....

er..ma questions...will come later...

are we allowed to ask personal questions?

Anonymous said...

When I first read this, I thought only your 2 friends who were nicknamed undercover and declared could ask you questions.

(*ahem*, I blame the late hour.)

My questions are:

•What do you think of online dating?
•How would you rate your looks on a scale of 1-10?
•What is your favourite thing about yourself (physical or otherwise) and why?

Tininu said...

Bumight you have just done the undoable....i dont think i am going to ask any questions, instead i am going to go to my blog and send everybody here...trust me, those annons will finish you offf....

I still dont think you know the gravity of what you have just done...

I wish you good luck and i hope this doesnt send you away from bloging...

I am waiting till someone asks you how many times you have had sex, if not i will( i know somone has to be the bastartd..i am just gonna pick up where zephi left off

kiss kiss!!!

anu e se mi

Tininu said...

since oludee asked one question can i take her other 2, if she agrees, because surely it is still 6 questions from 2 people, so it counts right!!!

Afrobabe said...

I am trying to think of a non sex related question but my brain is empty right now...will be back!!!

Afrobabe said...

lmao @ Shona...do prison buses have emergency exits indeed...

flawsandall said...

oh really? you could have made it easir on yourself by picking the easier three..about height and scale..
oh well my three questions..notings really changed that much

1. Have you had sex?
2. Have you had sexual thoughts about another female?
3. Have you had an orgasm b4?

this one your giving me :), i am sure you have planned out how to evade this questions...or just say NO at least your not strapped to a lie detector..lol..lol

The Activist said...

How come every is asking for a sex post? Lemme think? What was growing up like?
You may want to talk about that or again, what do u think Yar'adua will achieve in the next 1 yr?

Ms.O said...

lol @ this ur brave!!! well my questions are.

-What is your fave show on TV right now.
-umm what city do you live in right now?
-When did u lose ur virginity...(you r nt one tho)

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

Good Laawd i cant thibk of any quest. o yes im bac

Jennifer A. said...

LOLLLL @ Charizard and Naijaleta!!! ROTFL....may your internet connection stay up! (Hope that reverses it...lol)

Jennifer A. said...

My question(s):

* What is the most important thing to you in this world?

* Where would you go for your honeymoon when u do get married?

* Whats ur best historical fact?

Lolll...I guess from peoples' questions u can tell their personalities??? ROTFL...

Jinta said...

i will take the lazy path and just look out for the replies to the ?s already asked.

Unknown said...

I'm with Jinta. Hope you would not be evading some of the questions? though it is your prerogative to do so of course.

Tininu said...

i would like to point out to all of you that she will and cannot evade the questions.

As stated in paragraph 5 lines 2-5. i Quote: "I'm asking all my favorite readers, declared and undercover, to ask me ANY questions they fancy and I'll answer them ALL in a blog post or posts, depending on how many questions I get asked."

let me draw ur attention to line 3 in particular where she(bumight) states that she will answer ALL questions.

So i am pretty sure she is gonna answer all, no matter how personal the question is. Unless she is a liar which we all know is not true.. Abi bumight are we wrong?

yours sincerely,
tin-tin

eFJay said...

Tin-tin! wahala e po! To be fair bumight declared a 'questions war' against herself. Goodluck honey.
I'd be nice, i wldnt ask how many times u've done it(i'm curious sha, i want to see if u'd answer the sex related questions, lol!). I'd go in Jaycee's direction.

You are seeing someone rite?
How long has it been since u've been 2gether?
Do u see urself marrying him, soon?

ef babe

Anonymous said...

See, you've got major balls putting yourself out there like that. People in blog land are vicious and will ask you "those type" of questions. Since I'm not anonymous, I cannot in good faith do the Q&A post. At least not if I want to keep all the friends I have.

Nine said...

A curious mind would like to know:

1)Your favourite song of all time?

2)How ticklish are you?

3)How old were you when you first had "the talk" with your maternal unit?I believe I can safely assume that your paternal unit had no part of that:)

dat 1 okrika babe said...

Did you always want to go to medical school?

Do you drink?

What did you google today?

Would you ever marry a non naija dude?


I will be back when i think of some more.

Aphrodite said...

Two questions dear.
How do you od the slash over word thing(like cancelling)?

Would love to learn.


Are you yoruba or Ibo?

Zayzee said...

which male celebrity got married that really pissed you off?

do you wear panties to bed?

Hairspray or haircream?

naijaleta said...

You see bumight, there's this old man in Ijebu who told me that whatever I say will come to pass. Unfortunately he died yesterday and passed the powers to me. So you'll have to be very nice to me from now on.

To prove the extent of these my newly acquired powers I actually had it in mind to come and ask you a question before reading your post.

In one of your comments on my blog, you said you were far from a size 10. Does that mean bigger or smaller than a size 10? That's my only question.

kay-shawn said...

Okay, here's my question. You've read my blog and possibly had an insight into my personality so do you think I'm the kind of guy you'll like when we meet?

Vera Ezimora said...

Babe, ok...maximum of three questions.

I wanna ask for ur picture but how will I ask you closed-ended question? If I say, 'will you put ur picture up?'...You might answer by saying either yes or no, which is not what I want. If I say you should put it up, then that would not count as a question; it'd be more like a demand.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

1. How old are you?

2. How tall are you?

3. What is one secret fantasy you would otherwise never tell anyone?

Ms Sula said...

Hola Bumight! I love Q&A posts, and I hope you have fun answering the questions... :). Here are mine:

1. Where in Nigeria are you from?
2. What do you want to specialize in and why?
3. What's your favorite shopping store?

Have fun!

Thirty + said...

1. What are your vital statistics
2. What happened to the Jesus blog / giving me access to it
3. Your favourite food / drink

Naapali said...

Seeing that Zephi has asked all the penetrating questions I will ask one

Can an unstoppable force exist in the same universe as an immovable object?

O'Dee said...

@ Tininu, u are can r free to use my other 2 questions.

Smaragd said...

hey babe! long time. wow, *rubs hands together with glee*, question time eh?

1. The answers to Zephi's questions please? (and dont play smart now doc!)

that's all for now, will probably be back with my other qstns.

how have u been?

ibiluv said...

4v5..........any thing to say for urself???????

i leave the questions to other peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ibiluv said...

4v5..........any thing to say for urself???????

i leave the questions to other peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ibiluv said...

4v5..........any thing to say for urself???????

i leave the questions to other peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ibiluv said...

pardon moi.......my system was hanging so i kept hitting the send button........

tobenna said...

GO Zephi Fahrenheit!
Answer her questions!

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

ahhh haa.

r u male of female. lol dat was a joke or are u a tranny?? ?

anyway, my questions
*wot is dat talent u strongly wish u had.
*av u had sex in public/can u?
*ur vaseline...wot do u truly use it for??? lol!

Jayjazzy said...

Do you think u can ever stop blogging as far as u re alive?

When last did u have sex gal

i guess dats dat.

Naapali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Femi B said...

prolife or prochoice, i inteded to ask a boring but thought provoking question...like duh..i just wanted to feel among the questioners and thats the fist thing that popped in my head.

Beyond said...

what was the last thing you ate?
how many kids do you intend to have?
whatz your fav car?

Femi Adeyemi said...

Are you a christian or a muslim?

What med school are you studying in?

What was the craziest thing you ever did for a guy?

Have a good weekend. Hope you get your internet running asap. Take good care.

Tininu said...

a lot of you have dissapointed me with these feeble questions that you could have asked on any day to a 9 year old...me i am going to get personal, as i have already asked one question which was"

1.how many times have you had sex".. i am left with 4 more( oludee, gave me her 2 remaining questions).

2. Where is you weak spot? you know that spot on your body that if i were just to kiss and mybe bite a little you body will cave in (just out of curiousity)

3.What is the strangest sex position you have done (i know your going to be reluctant to answer this, for fear that you might look like a nympho)

4.What would you rate yourself over 10 - i mean realistically because everyone has a tendency to rate themselves as a 20/10.

5.What is the worse lie you have ever told to a guy - the answer should be along the lines of you told him he was the best you have ever had, while he was the worse...

With love,
tininu
xxx

Tininu said...

a lot of you have dissapointed me with these feeble questions that you could have asked on any day to a 9 year old...me i am going to get personal, as i have already asked one question which was"

1.how many times have you had sex".. i am left with 4 more( oludee, gave me her 2 remaining questions).

2. Where is you weak spot? you know that spot on your body that if i were just to kiss and mybe bite a little you body will cave in (just out of curiousity)

3.What is the strangest sex position you have done (i know your going to be reluctant to answer this, for fear that you might look like a nympho)

4.What would you rate yourself over 10 - i mean realistically because everyone has a tendency to rate themselves as a 20/10.

5.What is the worse lie you have ever told to a guy - the answer should be along the lines of you told him he was the best you have ever had, while he was the worse...

With love,
tininu
xxx

Tininu said...

see the way i posted it twice, it was just incase you didnt see it the first time...lol

i crack myself up!!

i am a loser

i'm out!

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I think you still have options...

All eyez on you!

Wish I can help out...Lol!

Carlang said...

Ooohhh..
Questions..
How nice.

Okay.
Lets see..

Favourite valentine?

Cuddle or kiss?

Greatest fear?

There.
That ought to be enough.

p.s I admire your bravery. I'd never extend such an offer.
lol.

kay-shawn said...

I only asked one question Tin-tin can have the other two.

naijaleta said...

Actually my next question is a follow up on the first. What is your dress size?

Tininu said...

kay shawn- i got you...because of this post i have paid for unlimited blackberry internet today-

Q5. What is the one thing a guy (namely me ) can do to sweep you off your feet?

Q6. In bed, exactly how loud do you scream. |(my mind can be quite dirty, sometimes).

Bumight you in trouble, if i should get any more questions

Buttercup said...

lollllll tininu is just so hilarious!

my questions..

*what is ur greatest regret?
*have u ever cheated or thought of cheatin on ur partner?
*what do u absolutely love doin most?

FineBoy Agbero said...

1.What is the best thing you've ever done?

2. What is the worst thing you've ever done?

3. What's your darkest secret?


;-)))

NaijaScorpio said...

What are the best and worst things about medical school.

Do u have any idea what u want to specialize in?

What do u think of primary care doctors?

badderchic said...

what is your bra size?

femme fatale said...

LOL!!!! i feel so sorry 4 u...not 2 sorry tho...since i have decided 2 give my 3 questions 2 Tin-tin!!!

Tininu said...

femme fatale - (although i think we are out of time (to ask the questions ) but i am pretty sure that bumight will make an exception for her fans, especially her biggest fan (ME)..

i know my maths was bad from the last time but this is actually question 8 ( i know my maths is bad from the last time...

Q8). what is the naughtiest thing you have ever done and i am not talking of stealing the meat from the pot. i am more like the freakiest naughties thing that you have done?!

Q9). Forgetting all the laws and your parents or whatever repercautions, where would you most like to have sex ( the answer is meant to be along the lines of - balcony, private aeroplane, submarine, london eye, eiffel tower...the list goes on.

Q10). Have you ever kissed a girl?

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Zephi and Tinunu have asked all the questions I wanted to ask. So answer them! Hope ur internet/ computer is sorted out soon. Update soon! Muah

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Zephi and Tinunu have asked all the questions I wanted to ask. So answer them! Hope ur internet/ computer is sorted out soon. Update soon! Muah

Nine said...

62 ke?ROFLMAO.That'll teach you not to write blank checks.Hope your Internet problem sorts itself out soon.

badderchic said...

i repeat what is your bra size?

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com