twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Anatomy Lessons



Footnote: The "Listening to children cry in the midle of the night" gland is not shown due to its small and underdeveloped nature. Best viewed under a microscope






Footnote: The "put oil in the car" and "Be quiet during the Game" glands are active only when the "SHINY THINGS AND DIAMONDS" OLFactory has been satisfied or when there is a shoe sale.



I'm tired of seeing the meme on my blog, and as I'm too lazy to write any meaningful post, this will do.
I've taken great pains to retype the footnote for the visually challenged, lol!
Last note: As you know, science is not exact. I'm guessing Florida and Afrobabe have male brains?

44 comments:

Duchess said...

came to claim my spot...
am FIRST!!!

Duchess said...

lol.....so this is ow the brain looks like......u mus be kidding me....i go confirm from my biology textbook o...lol
Bumight abeg guess my own too...which kain of brain do i have...male or female?

Duchess said...

pls dnt get tired ooo...am waiting for ur meaningful post...


lol...wow this feels good...am 1st...2nd ...3rd....n am still coming back....yippppe!!!

LG said...

duchess, if i catch u here again, *hiss*

hehehehehehe,na tue u talk FFF & AFRO get male brain.
i think, i got mixture of d two,its accepted shebi??
(make una no change my name o) lolllll

FineBoy Agbero said...

Damnnnnnnn!!!!!
When person like me go carry 1st, ehn?
Duchess, LG, abi wetin be una names? If I catch 2 of una 4 under Ojuelegba bridge, ehn? No be idle threat o, walahi!

SEX. SEX. SEX.
I think say I get pyschological problem b4-b4, thank God say na normal thing sef! Na 2 carry go be dat!

Thanks jare, Bumight!

Thirty + said...

I think you are on to something especially with FFF and Afrobabe.

Ms. Catwalq said...

been trying to reach you....abeg oooooo help!!!

musco said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

i won't totally agree with u on ur analogy!

thanks 4 stopping by as usual.

Enigma said...

LMAO!!! Crotch scratching area? toilet aiming cell?..ha! ha!!..listening particle?

Glad that the 'gold digging sensory' is the same as 'crotch scratching' eh eh!! back at ya!

Femi Adeyemi said...

na wah oh, guess med school has changed since our days if this is what they are teaching our kids in class?...lol..

used to think men and women had the same proportion of 'sex' in their brains. no 'sex' depiction in your female brain. thats strange..

anyways lmao..nice post..have a good one

Jennifer A. said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.......

Look at the large size of SHOES in the female brain (& the small particle for listening in males). Kai!!!! LOLLL.

Naapali said...

"As you know, science is not exact. I'm guessing Florida and Afrobabe have male brains?"

- and u nko?

Parakeet said...

Lol...Chei, Florida and Afro don suffer. Seen this before somewhere...hilarious.

Sasuke said...

lol.. nice cheap hot @ afrobabe and forida. make dem catch you first i no go do like say i laff them for your blog.

its funny how sex dominates the male psyche
lol@shoe and headache generator

Jinta said...

especially afrobabe

IT'S JUST LIFE said...

Chic-o-meter!!!!!! Who eva did d study n brot out dis diagram, is half a genius. Some ladies sex patch is increasing and he shd take note. I love dis. 10x for dropping by B.might.

WeirdGurl said...

lmao. this is hillarious

O'Dee said...

lol! @ florida & afrobabe having male brains.

That ironing & sex bit for men is sooo true.

Howz things?

Flourishing Florida said...

ROTFLMAO. actually, am a hybrid. were d 'shoes'. 'talk, talk & more talk', & 'gold-digging sensory' glands are, were replaced with d 'SEX' glands. every other thing with d female brain applies

this was so entertaining

Unknown said...

Hehehe. Never thought brains could be this entertaining.
Based on the E-S theory, I'd say mine is a type B - a balanced brain with equal 'quotas' of sex and shoes.
Well...the shoes could be up in the air...

Jaja said...

Yes, they both have male brains. Or are boys who think they are girls or boys faking as boys or just boys.. or maybe girls who like boys a lot or girls who like to sex.... either way it doesnt change anything or does it?

what part of the brain gets enlarged if one collects rare running shoes is addicted to cunnilingus? It has to be one spot and am certain{ from several experiments conducted} that there is a strong relationship between the two.
I am asking in regards to a brain belonging to a man.

Anonymous said...

lmao... jaja please dont kill me... haha every reasonabe thing i was going to comment on this post just went out the window when i read that yeye comment of urs.. haha

bumight said...

@duchess: your biology textbook might not give u the answers u need, I suggest anatomy textbooks "Grey's Anatomy" to be precise!

@lg: so u saying u have a hybrid brain? i'll look for a picture of one and post for u

@finebpy agbero: u welcome. at least somebody is being honest jare

@30+: i'm 99% sure

@catwalq: already reached u

@musco: what exactly do u disagree with?

@enigma: the "toilet aiming sensory" and the "gold digging particle" are not the same. they are just homologous, and may be vestigial in certain females *wink*

@jaycee: Lol! very true!

@NAAPALI: me? I have a female brain with minor adjustments to account for mutations.

@parakeet: suffer ke?

@sasuke: catch me ke? if they 'catch' me, best believe imma implicate u!

@jinta: at this point, I'm thinking especially florida. u need to go read all her comments on aphrodite's blog!

@someone else's life: that's true. like i said, science isnt exact, so the ladies in that category are the exceptions

@weirdgirl: feel free to LOLL!

@oluwadee: I dey my sister!

@florida: so u have 3 huge sex areas in ur brain? u see! I said it!

@naijalines: so u're not a shoes person? interesting. maybe someone could come up with how a hybrid brain looks like?

@jaja: well, the brain u asked for is easy. just replace one of the sex glands in the male with the running shoes and cunninglingus lobe. note that there would be left and right halves of the lobe with a connecting callosum!

@overwhelmed: i had a mini-headache from reading the first half of his comment myself! lol!

guerreiranigeriana said...

...lmao @ naijalines and jaja...

...where is afrobabe to confirm?...

Buttercup said...

hahahahahahahaha! i found the footnotes the most amusin....u r somn else sweetie!

Carlang said...

So that's why i always think of it!!!!

Nine said...

My,what a large...headache generator you have.Lol.

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

blogville idol tomorrrow. vote lighty.

Anonymous said...

whisch kain brain person liek me get?

*chants to self* tell me I dont have a female brain...tell me I dont have a female brain

Afrobabe said...

Chai...my comment dissapeared when i saw the whole of blogville agreeing...

Hmmm..I actually think you are right though i have a large section for shiny things...lol..

but my sex brain is not as big as the male version oh...afterall i only write what you all think about,..

and errrrm Aphrodite,Mrs emotions, LG,Ibiluv and yourself should be included in that list!!!

BlogVille Idol said...

the contestants have their songs up on blogville idol page ..pls run over there to listen to then and pls vote

BlogVille Idol said...

the contestants have their songs up on blogville idol page ..pls run over there to listen to then and pls vote

Unknown said...

This is really getting me thinking...is that how my brain looks like?

Hey where is the poetry part of my brain?

Queen of My Castle said...

LMAO @ Florida and Afrobabe having male brains.

Shubby Doo said...

ROTFLMAO @ the notion that afro & FFF get male brain...

i know this is not an exact science but that pic sure is on point when it comes to the listening particle and toilet aim cell of the male brain...LMAO

lol@ at shiny things & diamonds... and shoe sales...but i can drive sha. think i would also swap headache generator for the sex and reduce the gold digging gland to about 1/3...all the rest is so me!!!

ablackjamesbond said...

lol@ afrobabe having a guy's brain.

Could be true.

Smaragd said...

i think Ibiluv has a male brain too! lol

princesa said...

Hmmm...very stereotypical!
How u dey dear?
I have also being feeling too lazy to post anythin so i guess we are in the same boat,lol!

bumight said...

@guerriraN: she suddenly went awol on us!

@buttercup: the footnotes are also my favorite part, that's why i typed them out

@rohit: hun?

@carlang: are u just realizing that? *rolls eyes*

@nine: it sure does come in handy!

@honeywell: *briefly shines teeth*

@lighty: I've checked you guys out.

@charizard: why is guilty conscience bothering u? now that u mention it, I'm not sure you dont have a female brain!

@afrobabe: you sure do have a huge sex part of the brain, maybe u use urs to write about it?
aphrodite is officially on the list now!

@blogville idols: i already voted!

@dammy: perhaps you can view the poetry part under a microscope?

@queen: Lol!

@shubby doo: with all the adjustments u've made so far, you might want to draw a different picture for the brain u're talking about!

@ablackjamesbond: i think the whole of blogsville has concluded that she does indeed have a male brain!

@smaragd: Ibiluv? I'm going to confirm

@prisca:stereotypical? this is the product of countless hours of research. infact, this is groundbreaking science! how dare u call it stereotypical, lol!

NikkiSab said...

heheheheh!!!! D male brain looks accurate.

TMinx said...

Lol.

naijaleta said...

YOU!!! I saw your comment on my tag post and I have reported you to the headmistress of blogville, Solomonsydelle. You've been terrorizing me. Lol.

Aphrodite said...

Some women think of sex pass men o!
i didn't call names,lol...

SMSL said...

Interesting!!!!

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com