1. Put Your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!!!
4.After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do the meme themselves!
IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
2 step - Unk
of course lets get jiggy with it!
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
I wanna Dance with somebody – Whitney Houston
does that mean I’m the life of the party? I wish!
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL
With one Voice – Ron Kenoly
yes, o, I like a guy with a sexy voice.
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY
Am to Pm – Christina Millian
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
I get money -50 cent
Its all about the dough baby!...I guess
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Ms New Booty – Bubba Sparxx
I hope this does not mean what I think it means...
Like Father, Like Son – Birdman ft Lil Wayne
schew! they dont even know my father!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Let Go – Neyo
Yeah, they need to let go, I’m a big girl!
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Choux Pastry Heart – Corrine Bailey Rae
Whatever!
WHAT IS 2+2?
Santa Fe - Rent
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
If I aint got you duet – Alicia Keys ft Usher
never truer words! – quite creepy
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Speechless –Michael Jackson
Yeah, he makes me feel speechless…
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Eye Adaba - Asa
hun?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Control myself – LL Cool J ft Lo
does that mean I dont have self control? I'm abot to vex!
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Ekabo – Oga Gee
Apparently, you have to greet them properly...
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Black or White – Michael Jackson
Apparently I dont have any song on my ipod that says "Green Snake", so I guess this will suffice
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Enchantment – Corrine Bailey Rae
Nice song...
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
I will worship You/Exalt thee – Judy Jacobs
hmn...
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Be Magnified- DOn Men
Yes o, I'm interested in everly magnifying the Baba!
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Buttons – The Pussycat dolls
Yeah, I don’t want u finding my buttons randomly, u know what havoc u can cause?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
The Reason - Hoobastank
yes ke, I'm the reason why their lives are interesting...
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Behold He comes- Paul Wilbur
There you have it! I've completed my homework! this was fun, not all those useless tags that require brain power!
Also, the comments I got from my last post were hilarious to say the least. I think we have a winner. drum roll please.....
WANDE COAL!!!!
Yeah, he was a write in candidate. His voice is to die for. If you haven't heard "Ololufe", then you are on a long thing!.
My only fear for the guy is that them Mo Hits people would finish all his annointing before he gets to record a song of his own!
so whoever knows Wande coal should tell him o!
Who do you want crooning your own name. There's a poll on the right, let me know.

30 comments:
bumight..am i smoking something here or was there not a post about something else? oh well
wen i saw the title of the post,i wondered 'he cometh'. as in, coming n d sane, unnaughty meaning of the word? or, coming n d adult way? it never occurred to me dat it wasthe meme.
yes,it is a pretty interesting meme. & loved ur answers.
Hey B, why'd you delete the other post, it was a good post.
lol at life motto ms.new booty...bumight ashewo no be work oh..lol
Aww...someone is speechless abt her BOO...:)
"WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Let Go – Neyo
Yeah, they need to let go, I’m a big girl!"
LOLLLLLLLLL...
your life story's eye adaba? toy be witch? lol
Chei so your life purpose is getting money eh! Bumight, Bumight, Bumight! How many times did I call you?!
lol...ur's seems to have worked with/for u...knowing the songs on my ipod fear no gree me do am...
I want p square singing my name jare...
Lol at ur meme!
Make u greet properly?
Lolz
Styl-Plus o... or wande coal :p
i havent heard ololufe(i guess i am on a long thing abi?)
any way we have unveiled 2008 blogville idol contestants check out the page to know when the competition starts and for more details and pls make sure u participate by listening and voting for your favorite contestant...pls stop by d page and show us some love!tanx
So what happens when your buttons are found. Sorry, just asking. I meant no harm.
Lovely song selections.
http://mirage-amirageofillusion.blogspot.com/
Have you read it there is a scandal between she and Tlk
pls spread the word peace!
@Zephi: dont worry, u r not smoking anything. I'll put it back up later.
@Florida: do u think about anything else u dis babe? lol!
@Abbie: see reply to zephi
@naija finegirl: my sister, true talk!
@jaycee: yes, i think they finally got the message.
@Jinta: i no be winch o! eye adaba, as in Holy Spirit, dove...got it? lol!
@NDQ: yes baby, get money!!!
@Afrobabe: i feel u, i was afraid all the razz songs would come up but i guess i was lucky or else shina peters, ayuba will be the answers to all the questions!
@Mz dee: did u vote?
@Blogville idols: then u are on a long thing. maybe one of the contestants'll sing it. I'm off to go see them on the idols page!
@kayshawn: u really dont want to know!
@someone else's life: thanks! thats because all the razz songs on my ipod conveneintly went into hiding!
@anonymous: spread the word?
@wat do u want to do u want to be wen u grow up?Control myself – LL Cool J ft Lo
buahahahahaha babes oya confess sharp sharp,lollllll
nice collection tho'
hope u r gud????????
BTW ur assignment is stil pending o
stop lying about that buttons question, ma friend!!!!!
lol!!!
How you dey?
Lovely! Lovely! Lovely!
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Eye Adaba - Asa
hun
hahahahahaha
Thumbs!!!!
Since oliver de coque is dead(rest his soul)... I'd Love LAGBAJA to croon my name.. lol.. i swear that'll be sexy as hell.. loves that dude...
Bumight love, i thot it was Wande Cole not Coal, anyway...
Your playlist is so random.
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Ekabo – Oga Gee
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! funny
!
ok, ok, wande coal is aii, he does have a voice, i rooted for naeto c but we dont know wat his singin voice is like as hes a rapper..oh well..
"WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Ms New Booty – Bubba Sparxx
"
Booty! Booty! Booty! Booty! Booty! Everywhere!!!
Buahahahahahhaa
This meme dey craze, I swear!
first off,
what is your life story? -eye adaba
that means u are a dove! sweeet!
and u have The Reason by Hoobastank! u are my new best friend! i love, love that song. once dedicated it to all my friends on facebook.
i'm glad u chose Wande Coal, i think i suggested him too.
and PRINCESA, it is Wande Coal, because he's reeeeaaaaaallly black!
lol
LMAO @ Ms. New Booty and the 50 Cent song. Does this mean that you're gangsta-like. LOL
I love love love Enchantment by Corinne Bailey.
Nice song list. Me likey
@lg: i have handed in my assignment ma.
@sydelle: i swear, its the truth *puts index finger on tongue, touches the ground and raises it up in the air* lol!
@fineboy agbero: thanks! im coming over to check u out,
@ONB: i must admit, lagbaja would be sexy! so do you know how we can contact him?
@princesa: see smaragd's comment. the "coal" is in reference to his color. dude got burnt, no be small.
@burracup: why are u laughing at me, i got courtesy babe! I love naeto c, but wande coal even more
@charizard: see my life so?
@smaragd: thank you my sister, I'm a dove *calling out to jinta!* I love love hoobastank, thats one more thing we have in common (to the growing list!)
@Queen: thanks, my ipod decided to behave hence the lovely selection of songs. tht is if MS New booty is considered lovely. lets say there's some gangsta side to moi!
Yeah, I'm still laughing @ the Ms New Booty thing. At least, now we know the truth about Bumight!
i'm marrying wande coal as my 7th hubby. mi would love him to sing me to...oblivion.lol
I'm not certain I'd like any on that list to sing my name. Maybe Alicia Keys?
Lol @ green snake. I doubt that your parents would think that of you. Interesting playlist.
Hmm....Olu Maintain is probably the only person on that poll list who might be able to use my name in a manner that would be able to use my name in a non-icky manner.
Choux Pastry Heart?Sweet tooth much?Lol.
Which reminds me,I have to do my assignment before Mon...
Post a Comment