I PRAYED FOR A MIRACLE
The time? JSS3, better known as 9th grade to those in the United States. Everybody had come back from the long holidays with bras and pads – except bumight. I mean, my best friend, second bestie and even
So I did what any awkward dejected left out kid would do- I snuck out of boarding school to go buy myself a bra. My school had both day students and boarders, so if you were back by 3pm, nobody knew u snuck out.
By 2:45pm (of course I’m not sure of the time, but it sounds sweeter this way), I was the proud owner of my very first bra.
White, lacy, thin strapped ingenious work of man.
32A.
Have u seen those things?
I meant 32A bras dummy!
Of course there really wasn’t that much to put inside. So I did what any faith filled, bible believing young’un would do – I prayed for a miracle. I mean if He could feed the five-thousand, turn water into wine, walk on water, turning these agbalumos into oranges shouldn’t be a big deal right?
Well, I asked for oranges, I got Tangerines. In everything, they say, give thanks.
I WANT A MIRACLE
That was over 10 years ago. Slowly, my tangerines became oranges.
Do I hear a halleluyah?
Fast forward to now. 34B later, trouble is, I’m no longer the small thing of JSS3, so these oranges look like tangerines on me! Its just not appropriate
I NEED A MIRACLE
Now I do like my twins, but sometimes I wonder how it would feel like to have bigger boobs. I don’t even want a KKK, I just want to be able to show cleavage, when the outfit calls for it.
Everytime I browse through pictures on facebook and see all those cleavages jumping out at me from the photos, its just not fair!
Even worse is seeing chicks that are smaller than me with obvious cleavage is just depressing. I mean, common! She’s not more than a 100 pounds, how does she have DDs?
I’m tired of being marginalized by all my well-endowed friends.
I gas to be bigs!
So my solution?
I’M BUYING A MIRACLE
Get your mind out of the gutter! I don’t have the money for silicone, we’re in an economic crisis silly! Yeah, I’m buying my miracle…from
Voila: The miracle bra!
Victoria Secret Miracle bra
Results of the poll
I'm quite disappointed in u blogville peeps, more than half of you think I made up the story!
Anyways, here is the deal:
1. I did have an encounter with an agbero, so i didnt make up the story
2. obviously, the agbero i met wasnt Fineboy Agbero, but he sure was feeling like a fineboy
3. I did meet the real FBA also.



72 comments:
as a girl who peaked early in primary school and has always had fun bags getting in the way...i only wish i was smaller...these things are difficult to carry around! Can't wear strapless anything and cute tops have a way of looking like stripper gear...aaarrrrggghhhh the grass is always greener hey? lol
hi i agree tht the grass is always greener on the other side but i love mine. they are just the right size.
lol
lol'
my cuz gas to be bigs....
u can have some of mine, although i've shrunk considerably
in sec sch i was a flat drum when everyone was ringing their bells and then BOOOM, i was carrying those loads that'd frustrate me when i climbed stairs or ran...it just rang the loudest:)
if vs dont work, u know i'm always there.lol
Stuff a pair of stockings or something in there. lol
okay seriously. I started wearing bras in SS3 and they were size 32A. So, there! I liked my tangerines sha. (If you are coming from nothing you too will) they have grown to be oranges at 34B but i can't imagine myself with big Melons oh!
wonder if they have miracle bras that are also minimisers? i've always wanted 'just enough' boob, i.e. there's a gentle meet of mound, rather than a gigantic crease that you can hide dosh in...
aaaah, you just reminded me of my glory days in the boob department.............*sigh, sadly I had to lose weight and the DD/E's flew out the window to full C's I almost cried and ate them back up to D's now they are stuck between C's and D's which I find rather annoying for my stature.
I think I'll subscribe to the Miracle too.
A friend of mine used to worry about size of boobs. Today she is a mother a mother of 2 and i dont think she remembers the size before. Nature never makes mistakes...
ayah!! i wish i cud just give u some of mine..after all wat are blogville buddies for..
n is it really called the miracle bra?
sirius...what happened to them ta ta's!!!
I had the complete opposite with me. I did not want anything big and was happy in school cos i was just fine when my friends were trying to cover up theirs with 2 bras. Now I am praying to GOd for reduction... and my friend with the 2 bras look like she only got peanuts...what a world
Ah, breast size! I always wished I was a C cup; anything more is really superfluous in my mind. The only reason I am glad I'm "blessed" is that it helps balance out my proportions, and is probably why people think I'm not as big as I am. I bet your size suits your body to a T, bumight!
I too have looked at some pictures of women on facebook and been ASTONISHED that they would let so much hang out. Showing cleavage is something I am not totally comfortable with — it makes me feel too much like I'm on display (not my style).
lol, the miracle bra looks really pweety, amma get me one too if i can lay my hands on them. Im aight boobwise that is, a perfect 36C so im not complaining.
LIfe is like dat babes, we dont all have everything!
Howdy?
In SS1, every girl in my class already wore a bra so i got one too, it had to be the smallest size ever manufactured but i wore it faithfully oping they'd fill out and they eventually did. So i say, you go girl!All u need is a little faith,or miracle(lol).First time commenting here!
Laughing my ass off. So sorry for you. Most of life's unfair.....
I remember dem days. I would pray to God to let them stop growing and when it reaches a stage I would pray for more. Now I just don't bother I get those silicon padded bras if I want that extra hmmph!
Gbam! U have spoken my mind!
Pls, jus tell me where can i buy my own miracle.
HA! You dont want them. I love these ladies, but geez I really have backache. I swear. I cant wear anything CUTEly strapless. I wear 2 bras sometimes and I wear 4 exercise bras to work out. Its annonying sometimes so much that I wish I had your problem. Enjoy your tangerines o jare, I am sure Mr. LOVES them.
@k: shey u'll give me some? lol
@miz-cynic: good for u :)
@incognaija: why are u lol-ing? schew! u should empathiize dude
@fantasy queen: late bloomer i see. some of us were just late. period!
imma hold u to that!
@poeticallytinted: pair of stockings? abeg, its not that deep, lol
@kmpx: u want me to research minimisers for u?
@sirius: E? did u just say E? ok, when u say annoying for ur stature? u mean annoying good or bad? whats ur stature like? as in give me a reference. jennifer hudson-like?
@Rita: ok so maybe there is still hope afterall!
@Exschoolnerd: abi now, so how are u going to deliver the goodies?
@Femi B: irony of life shey?
@good naija girl: actually my size fits my body. i dont want to show that much cleavage. i just want to be able to show something if the occasion calls for it.
@caelestis Angelus: why does ur name sound like an ibo name? lol
36C sounds aight!
@princesa: im good. even if we dont have everything, we can have most shey?
@sola: u know sth, one day in naija, i found one of my old earlier bras. i was astonished about how tiny it was. i def am getting that miracle lol. dont be a stranger here!
@Adejoh momoh: lol. this is not a sob story. i think they fit my body, but i just want to be able to get tht elusive cleavage!
@LusciousRon: its all about that extra hmmph!
@mizchif: Victoria secret, baby!
@Temite: 4 excercise bras? i guess the advantage of having my type of boobs is that i can get away with going bra-less on certain strapless clothes and still look like i have something!
LOL......Far from Jenifer, more of *Wow, those celebs are at either extremes, Mschew! can't think of anyone my size....More of American 8, 5"7.
Sometimes they look small, and sometimes extra large.
Poor Temite, I used to suffer 1/2 that before, 4 exercise bras! mine was only 2.....As for strapless, no hope Until I found the only strapless Bra in the world that actually holds......"La Senza 100 way"
Sweetheart appreciate them B's and get a Miracle to do it's thing, you'll love them.
lmao @ ur desired goal....
lovely looking goals...
I wish I could go back to the no bra wearing days but my nipples seem to have a mind of their own now...
Lol @ i gas to be bigs...i see Jenifa at work...
Well done on the bra, i don't do cleavages though, so i don't care much..i think my size is ok anyway...God has added to me in recent times..lol
Errr, what can I say o? Goodluck??? heheheyou shouldn't see my comment on a post like this but I've been gone too long to go by quietly.
Lol, the small ones want more and the big ones want less and men just want to see them period.
Okay, I have alot in abundance and I gas say its not so easy being a bigs girls, try walking the streets and cars start running into each other or uncouth people screaming their heads off. sweetie, thank the lord for the way you are but please go ahead and get the secret.
on FBA...no comment. lol
oh gosh im so late.......... :(
i heard the VS miracle bras really work wonders o...... hope it does for u.....
Ihaven't gotthat much loadbut am happy wit it.... i could do with this miracle bra for added lift on special occasions...shame theres not VS in the U.K :(
men only wanna see it,touch it......size dont marra
do the miracle bra and try child bearing.....*wink*
Lmao@ facebook boobies
i gats to be bigs..mo lati bigs
victoria secret miracle bra is the truth.
I wear size 34DD. And sometimes I wish i wasn’t this endowed cuz it increases my dress size.(i could have comfortably worn a size 8 but instead I wear 10). Besides its just annoying. A 34C would have been perfect
Don't worry, your tangerines will turn into pineapples or whatever you want in with time. U can by VS now sha as a stop gap measure. lol
Bum tight you are crazy...Miracle bra...come get from my wardrobe...I have no use for them anymore. Apparently the more loving you get the more your breasts grow...seriously...LOL
bumught, o fe di bigs ges.
I prefer tangerines, cos one can plunge really low, without clevage.
@ bondgirl: Is that really true? I know the size increases with pregnancy and all that, but loving?
Anyways, I’m a big fan of large breasts and I have always wanted a bit more, though I’m currently a size C. Once toyed with the idea of cosmetic surgery to increase them.
@sirius: 5' 7", american 8? i think i have a good idea. La senza 100 is actually a GREAT bra! hope temite reads this :)
@Afrobabe: i guess im lucky that i can go without wearing bras, not that i do. except its a dress that im wearing to the club. ok, i know that sounds like a bad girl move, but its only because the lights are off!
@writefreak: i guess one more reason to be thankful? lol!
@invisible: really? u're still on probation!
@clnmike: lol. some men actually want to more than see them, lmao!
@honeywell: i cant even imagine the kind of back pain that breasts can cause. ok, thank God i dont have to do more than imagine it.
@badderchic: i have seen ur profile pic! guys honk at u cos of ur knockers? sweet!
@funms: i will update u on the progress :)
@scarlet: yeah, i mostly just want it for special occasions. im sure UK has an alternative :)
@Ibiluv: yeah, seeing and touching! i wonder what their fascination is all about, afterall its just boobs shey? childbearing? abeg, its nt that deep yet!
@kabi-osi edumare: yels o, facebook boobies! i cant open an album without them staring at me!
@doll: DD? a size 10 is not bad... DD? jeez!
@black 007: pineapples? abeg o! those are cantaloupes, lol!
@bondgirl: actually, i was going to include that in my post. sex actually does increase breast size, i heard that from lecture a few weeks ago. so maybe i need to go get some...lots of it.. lol!
@oluwadee: yels ke, i gas to be bigs!
@SHE: yeah, bondgirl is correct. sex increases the secretion of prolactin which causes breast development. it sure is less costlier than cosmetic surgery! lol!
@bondgirl:
My friend got that Miracle bra but said it didn't do much for her. Anyway, so you met FBA? Oya gist us nah!
hahaha! its amazing what money can do, huh?
im lucky to be just the perfect size..at least i think it is..36c!
Believe me if u had boobs as huge as the lady in the first picture u'll pray for a reduction. goodluck though, u'll get ur miracle some day. child birth will help.
Lmao..
Me i'm loving mine @ 36D
Though it fit be 36B 2mr or 38..
The beautigul thing is always growing with my weight and if I shed weight...It goes down too.
*SOBS*.. But I me when I'm big..turns me on..LOL..
And hey if I ever catch u with FBA again.. u'll hear sth.
hmmm. Do i suspect Blogger's love? Please do not go for a larger chest o!!! please o! Bra size don face economic crunsh!! file.
My dear Bumight, I love u just d way u are. Tangerines or oranges or pears, e no matter...
Temite my dear, hmmm.... I no go use pillow again lailai!
hmm, sweeties enjoy them as they are. DD no easy cos na overload jare.
Bumtight oh sorry o,
Mennnnnnnn, how come I have never visited before now?
What a beautiful sight oh sorry site.
Na wa o for blogville...talent plenty o....you inclusive of course...
I am dashing back to include your blog on my list of blogs to follow...
I am off....oh b4 I go, make sure you tell us all about feb 14th o.
Bye byeeeeeeeeee o
I told you...its on my blogroll now. I was that impressed.......
im so getting one....
Isn't the grass always greener on the other side? I wish I could share some with you. I'd happily go back to a b or c. I hate it!
wetin u disaya?lol
enjoy what u gat joh!
how bodi?
And here I am wishing some of mine would go away...If wishes where horses.........
I so love the way you write... i'll sure be coming back here.
U may not have to pay a dime for the miracle u know...
Nice one
And then tangerines happen to be my favourite fruits, so... (*wink*)FBA pls take note.
La Sense is great. Secret Possesions is also great. but a 34B is ok now. that's me o and i know one particular person that calls me big boobs at 34B. I for don go visit Modupe Ozolua since sef
So what is your bra size now?
VS miracle seems like a great idea! lol
I’m speechless here . . . wondering if I should be commenting on a woman’s bra size, agbalumo turned oranges or pineapples and all that stuff. I take my chance. I will! Really, Size 34B is not too bad now, is it? I think my babymama used 36- something or so when she was breastfeeding but she went back to 34-something later (I don’t know whether it’s A, B or C or Z) but I love her ‘twins’ all the same especially cos the cleavage is JUST RIGHT with them bras. Is that actually the world’s biggest breasted woman? I have some funny pics on my facebook photos of a woman with something much bigger. Seriously.
@solomonsydelle: abeg dont deflate my enthusaism, im still getting my miracle! i need permission from FBA to put up the gist :)
@buttercup: yes o, money can solve a lot of problems.
@weirdgurl: haba! i didnt say i wanted boobs like that o, abeg! that pic was just an educational point :)
@spicytee: gerrout with ur 36D coming to rub it in our faces. if u catch me with FBA? im going to report u to temite :)
@mike: bloggers love? u mean bloggers love for boobs? im lost!
@FBA: u do? u better confess, is that not why u started chasing after temite?
@Darkelcee: thanks jare! at last one person not rubbing their boobs in my face virtually
@jidesalu: ok, im seriously blushing multicolor!
@36 inches: you go gurl!
@Nefie: i know right, i cant imagine all these DDs coming here to say they wish they were smaller. u too?
@sherri: i disaya an oshodi oke, lol! im good. how've u been?
@Ms o: beggars will ride my sisters! this particular beggar will "yee haw!" all the way!
@Bigprince: thanks, dont be a stranger!
@standtall: so should i be looking in the mail soon sometimes in May? or June when u come? *wink*
@severus snape: there u go!(FBA there's competition o!) tangerines are u fave? i can already tell that we're going to be friends, lol!
@uzezi: ok, im going to go and google Secret Possessions.
@naijaleta: why are u asking? i thought u already knew? mo wa very disappointed!
@smaragd: yels o! :) there's a reason why they call it a miracle!
@Geebee: my dear, u are the true son of ur fada. for daring to tread where very few blogville brothers have the liver to tread. i think she's the largest cos i just saw the pic in the news recently.
u dont know ur girl's size? my dear, u better go find out, and surprise her! *wink*
LOL! Me and my twins have got a love-hate thing going, I'm a 32DD but wish they were slightly bigger.
See what technology can do...miracles happen!
the miracle bra sure is a miracle...i was like wow when i looked down at my formerly tiny tots! lol! i so luv V.secret!
LOL! I wish I knew what the heck a 'DD', 'KKK', etc meant. Boob sizes these days are just one big alphabet soup lol. But you know, not all miracles are what you imagined...
hehehe! I find your blog very interesting indeed.
Who says you can't buy a miracle? Even if it's from Victoria's secret? lol!
First time here!
Unfortunately, I can't relate. You know what I'm working with. You saw them, didn't you??? If you didn't, tell me. I'll send you a picture - up close & personal. Hehehehehehe.
Hope Victoria's Secret helps you, but know that nothing can be as good as the real thing. Gosh, I effortlessly spot a cleavage. Hehehe.
Bumight, I do love you, don't worry. Hehehehehehehe/
Thanks for the advice. I finally confirmed my babymama's size. I was even wrong She uses a 36B. So how is the miracle bra search going? lol
Abeg, you guys are all so funny.
I remember I also prayed hard in secondary school for increased bust line.....and God added to me ( let me borrow from writefreak)
You are very very OK with 34B, I believe it suits your body
and victoria secret or not......we all can get miracles ...LOL
me too, i like BIG boobs.
hey Bumight- been a minute- hope u're good.
As for your orange issues- i suggest buying a well paded gel bra.
http://thecounselorandherthots.blogspot.com/
Hilarious comments..!!
Big boobs...uhm...I hope those wont lead to my demise:D
Bumight, lol I feel u and I hear d miracle bra does work although, me getting one wld be a hurricane not to boast (lol) my girls r melons but sumtimes I wish were tangees cuz sum clothes don't need a lot of girlies u knw..)
Bumight, lol I feel u and I hear d miracle bra does work although, me getting one wld be a hurricane not to boast (lol) my girls r melons but sumtimes I wish were tangees cuz sum clothes don't need a lot of girlies u knw..)
Post a Comment