twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

so let's say you were studying...

and you got bored...




then you take a look at your hands, then you suddenly get a bright idea!



and then you reach for the two bottles pictured below, and get to work...

and viola! then you take a moment to admire the work of your hands...

and then you get back to studying!



The End!



66 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm I first? WOW..
Brilliant diversion -- only i doubt it earns you academic credits.. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hehehe! You don kolo finish! You have cute hands though and that is the only reason why I would forgive this mini update. I could say "Joblessness dey worry you Bumight", but then, you actually have work to do ehn. Go and study jooo... (lol). I have a literature review to complete by tomorrow morning and its like 11Pm here and I have just started it and guess where I am, on Bumight's page telling her to go and study.... hmmm. off I go! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I AM SECOND!!! Slowly but surely.

Anonymous said...

first , you have pretty fingers/nails.
next, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did studying go any better after that?

LusciousRon said...

I thought I was the only one who did that. Very nice.
Hope study went well after that.

webround said...

this was an ingenious timeout.
any ideas for guys?

ShonaVixen said...

good job, loving the colour gurl!!!

ablackjamesbond said...

lol...Dr. Picasso

LG said...

lollll bumi so na wetin u dey do 4 school be dis, i go tell ya teasha :p

Toluwa said...

hmmm..boredom begat ideas!

poeticallytinted said...

I am green with envy. You've got such pretty nails! i wonder if I've been eating the wrong stuff.
Work hard and Paint hard!

Lady said...

BUHHZHHHZHHHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!! thats actually what i do in between study breaks..lololol.......
p.s:xoxo

LovePaprika said...

I cannot even begin to shout! lol this is hilarious!

Rebirth said...

lol......... nice distraction.... btw uve gorgeous nails.......... me want!

bumight said...

@danny: I wish i could though
@TEmite: yeah, i need you to go and study! lol
@geisha.song: i think i got a couple more hours in :)
@lusciousRon: its nice to know I'm not alone!
@webround: I think I can come up with a couple of ideas for guys, some might involve giving me a manicure!
@shonavixen: thanks girl!
@black007: lol! picasso aint got nothing on me!
@LG: lol, I go paint teasha nails too!
@Just toluwa: never underestimate the power of boredom!
@poeticallytinted: lol, i dont know about eating the wrong stuff o! :)
@Lady Koko: that makes two of us!
@missLove: that's what happens when everybody on blogville refuses to update!
@Funms: thanks! nothing a good nail file and some bright colors cant fix!

Tigeress said...

Nice. Job well done. :)

Nefertiti said...

For some reason, this reminded me of HS, where the teachers would ask us to stick out our fingers on the assembly line and pick out the 'rogers'... ahhh memories.

- como face ya book my fren...lol

Anonymous said...

...nothing beats a lady (oops, babe) who maintains a well manicured set of nails.

FineBoy Agbero said...

hmmm... nice nails...

and sexy legs too...

did u miss me???

aloted said...

its a lie..are those your nails...

wow..long slender fingers..i have a thing for nails and fingers...did i mention they have to be owned by a male ;)

but seriously u have nice nails.

and this is something i can picture myself doing when i am bored

The Activist said...

THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL INSPIRATION FROM BOREDOM!

exschoolnerd said...

lol!! boredom is not good at all at all...plus u did a nice job with ur nails..

mizchif said...

U know, i think we may have been born on the same day.

I can't count the number of times this has been my exact diversion, just that in my case, i usually proceed to give myself a full mani, pedi, u know filing, buffing, the whole works.

Very nice nails u have there!

dat 1 okrika babe said...

damn your nails are long..thats the first thing that popped in my head when i saw those pics.
Second thing damn i wish i had long nails like that too, they always break off.

when i get bored from reading i normally pick up food, maybe i should try your method.

bumight said...

@Tigress: thanks :)

@Nefertiti: lol, i wasnt allowed to paint my nails till i finished HS too!

@rethots: aww, thanks!

@FBA: *blushing multicolor* of course I missed you, I was going to go take Aloofar out if he didnt produce you!

@aloted: lol, goodluck finding a dude with nice nails, I got bf on a nail treatment program :)

@standtall: lmao, what was i to do when nobody updated?

@exschoolnerd: thanks, good things come out of boredom too :)

@mizchif: lol, you are definitely myoga, dont know about the filing and buffing sturves, i just clip and paint!

@dat one okrika girl: my nails break off too, but they grow back pretty fast, so i guess that balances it off!

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL

I totally feel you, babe! The thing no dey easy jo. Once in a while, a gal has got to chillax and you know.... let her hair down.... or paint her nails in your case.

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Babes you are QUITE jobless! Seriously as soon as I saw this post I burst out laughing. I needed that...thank you!
I have a 7page paper due at 9am tommorow and im just starting..my life! Okay let me get off of here and get in it!
Pretty fingernails by the way!

N.I.M.M.O said...

What inspiration we get from boredom.

Remember Isaac Newton was sitting under the apple tree, bored to death when an apple fell on his head. Dat was how all dis problem of going to school started sef.

Who knows what theories Dr. Bumight might proclaim after painting her fingers?

Smaragd said...

lol @ nimmo.

keep it up jare, red hot sexy stripper red! *wink* , and i can assure u that u'll get an "A" in that course.

that's what toe nails are sporting now by the way.

bArOquE said...

nicely done nail polish, but you've got not-so-fine fingers...pray do tell, how many hands did you paint?...& ofcuz, i'm sure that's where the reading ended...i lie?

princesa said...

LOL!
Nice one.
Very light hearted!

Flourishing Florida said...

rotflmao. daz rich mehn! lol. u try!

Buttercup said...

Hehehe! Love the color! Love the nails!

I dance in front of the mirror durin study breaks..maybe i shud try this..

Jennifer A. said...

LOLLLLLL...pretty hands, and slender fingers. Love the color, yay!!!

"What NOT to do while studying"...lol.

deola said...

simply beautiful. nothing like it. i feel like licking those fingers.

Queen of My Castle said...

LMAO!!!! This was too cute

Geebee said...

Na wa oh. This one na the original BLOGVILLE NAILS FASHION SHOW!

bumight said...

@vera: abi o!

@NDQ: if you have a 7pg paper due at 9am, what are you doing on my blog? you should only be here if you are jobless! oya, alele! lol! neways, so did you get ur paper done?

@NIMMO: there you go! I could be the Isaac Newton of our time, unfortunately I didnt discover the cure for cancer or aids while painting my nails :( better luck next time!

@smaragd: great minds think alike! lol, its the same color on my toes :)

@baroque: thanks for the compliment, what had happened was that after i painted the first hand, i thot the other one looked out of place, so i painted it too, and then....when i was done...i..was too tired to study ^_^

@Prisca & fFF: thanks :)

@buttercup: lol, sometimes i dance "aladji" in front of my mirrors! you should totally try this, takes care of the boredom and ur nails look fab too! talk about killing two birds with one stone.

@jaycee: thanks! I like to think of it as a study break :) who am i kidding?

@deola: o....k! thanks, but i dont know about licking that might be a lil unhygienic

@QOMC: thanks!

@gbengasile: fashion show indeed! LOL!

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

-Got the paper done...needless to say the last time I slept was during the weekend...lol...

bumight said...

what are you still doing up at 1:32am? go to bed!

bArOquE said...

...LMAO, you did exactly what i would have done, you know!...

Emeka Amakeze said...

It's a good digression to relax the brain but i can still call it "busy doing nothing". http://streamsong.blogspot.com

Chris Ogunlowo said...

fyn fingers ;)

Thirty + said...

Lamo, o serious one bit, Bumight

bumight said...

@baroque: great minds think alike :)

@emeka: busy doing nothing? do u know all the work that goes into achieving that? like omigosh! so do u like want to volunteer to paint my nails everyday for the next month? like its absolutely nothing? right? like...lol! dont mind me!

@aloofar: thanks :)

@30+: lol, what was a girl supposed to do?

FineBoy Agbero said...

awwwww... so sweet...

i'll be back soon, really.

Tininu said...

i have just broken down i laughter....you were obviously very very very very very very bored....dont really think red is your colour

Emeka Amakeze said...

Make we now call am "doing something"

Lisa said...

I do that almost every time I get bored studying or if I don't feel motivated to study. And when I'm done I wait till it's dried up and I go to sleep or stay in front of the mirror to dance my butt off....but ur nails are looooooooooooooooooooooong and pretty if I must add.

It's refreshing!

clnmike said...

Lol, nice job.

Naija Idol said...

wow. are those ur nails 4 real??? wish i could grow mine like urs o. just cant do it. keep cutting them off.

Anonymous said...

You must have been dead bored!lol

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hahahaha! That was a great blog post. You better study!

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

yup im going to Naijjjjj and im too crunk about it...lol

NaijaScorpio said...

You have pretty fingers/nails etc. Anything to get u focused.

Aphrodite said...

Lmao...
Nice manicure.
We all need a break once in a while!

~Sirius~ said...

aaah, nice, the things we do when boredom strikes...........I like.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

lol.... very funny! I do this all the time. Once I did this at work! lol... you got very nice finger nails. okay looking at mine now they need deliverance, off to polish them! lol.
Have a great weekend.

badderchic said...

what da! wetin concern pathological liar with disease? no wonder you got bored lol

lovely hands by the way.

bumight said...

@FBA: don't take too long sweets!

@Tininu: what did i expect from u tininu? anyways, i get the message. thanks boo :)

@emeka: exactly!

@Lisa: now more people are coming out of the closet to admit they do this too! lol!

@clnmike: my! thanks!

@naija idol: yeah they are. why do u keep cutting urs off?

@talesandtallies: trust me, studying does get boring.

@solomonsydelle: i was trying, really I was. I guess there was no exam in sight to motivate me!

@NDQ: yay! the deal is in the bag, just bought my ticket! see you in gidi!

@sting: lol, thanks.

@aphrodite: tell me about it! how've u been babes?

@sirius: i know right, kill two birds with one stone!

@Remi: painting ur nails at work? me i no dey o!

@badderchic: they are both related to pathology? lol!

Jinta said...

forgive my lecherous outlook, i was looking more at your thighs

LovePaprika said...

clown! lol

LovePaprika said...

clown! lol

Allied said...

u are not serious!

Afira, go and Study!!!

Is it with the same nice hands that u touched sally with?

bumight said...

@jinta: lol, why am i not surprised?

@missLove: :)

@allied: yes my sister! its the same hands o!

Tinu said...

LOVELY NAILS!!

i pay freaking 20 bucks to get my done! need lessons!

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com