I've been trying to study for my exams all weekend, so I made myself sparse on blogville. I've been doing a lot of studying at home lately, and that's been working out so-so. The good part is that I actually have a chance to enjoy my house and still get a lot of work done. The bad part is that I end up visiting the fridge every hour or so to snack. you can do the math. I'm sure there are a couple of people like me out there, that need to get their excercise on *or am I delusional?* Anyways, so I did some research, and voila! :
Are you bugged down with work? studying?
hips busting out of your clothes?
Don't have time to go to the gym?
well, bumight got u!
In my last post, webround asked if I had any ideas for guys? well, the workout plan is unisex!
Note: knowledge of the dance steps is ABSOLUTELY crucial to the proper execution and results. so lets get started:
1. Warm up to the cupid shuffle
2. then start with a full body cardio work out as you crank that souljah boy
Work your hamstrings, biceps and triceps
3. Work your hamstrings with the Two Step
4. Tighten those gluts by Pop, Locking and Droping it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79pLVeePF5w
5. then work on your gluts and hamstrings by Walking it Out
did i mention that it works your shoulder muscles too?
6. For a full body work up, Get silly (I'm not to blame for your head ache!)
7. finish off by Wiping it Down
lol, seriously though. this is fun. lemme know if you try it! plus, you'll be able to throw it down at any southern party! you can thank me when the pounds come off
shout out to Mizchif for making this post possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

46 comments:
FIRSTTTTTTTTTT
YAYYYY
FINALLYYYY
I always knew you are not well!
But I need this workout sha because I decided to study at home tonight and iv been to my fridge at least 5 times in the past 3hours. I just killed the pilates I did 2nite for no reason. Let me go watch the videos
Unofortunately, I've also been doing a lot of reading at home -- problem is that I probably spend as much time reading as "facebooking" and chewing on Mars bars from the fridge.. FInally decided it wasn't werking for me and I NEED to get to the library.. Will definitely try the exercises -- Just to see If I can acheive my stated objective of losing some weight this year...
Workouts not my thing. Hope you're ok? Lol @ NDQ.
why dont you jus go clubbing every night?
or call a few friends over and have a house party????
LOL.
lets know if this actually works out.
Lol! Incidentally, i was at a Femi Kuti concert the other day and commented to a friend that if they brought out an afrobeat aerobics dvd, i'd be the first to buy it! Those dancing girls are something else!
Lol, very clever.
cool, very cool.
LMAO...I will be the guinea pig and will try this out this evening...lmao...my god-daughter is stayin wiv me this week, so i have a partner too....will get back to ya wiv feed back...lol...pop lock drop it...lol...
Cool...as long as the exercise is dance related meeen am game...can't see it on this "darn" office pc...but will sure check it out once i get home!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey you forgot Dutty Wind (Neck and shoulder- hips depending on your style) and Cihcken noodle soup!!!
LOL! This was Hillarious.
hi bumight....e be like say studying don end abi....na dancing come dey for board. omo go on soun
I got my own way of working out -
get two 25 litre jerrycans and fill em up with water and carry them from the gate into the house and back five times...
I did it and wifey said I was getting worked out! lol
Bumightiiiiiiii.... na only God go save us from your hand. For some reason, I feel kinda silly dancing by myself... I'll lock myself in the bathroom and test this. I better loose some damn weight or you'll be hearing from my lawyers.
this is so funny and quite interesting too..
this is so funny and quite interesting too..
lol
what about the lightweight version for those of us who have zero dance skills?
better check that my accidental injuries insurance is still valid before I attempt any of this shiii lol
18! and how is the exam study going? I go add you for prayer topic during morning devotion.
@NDQ: lol, enjoy being first!
if you've been to ur fridge 5 times in one day, you can imagine how my week goes. oya start walking it out!
@Danny: ok, i dont have any help for facebooking, pele.
@naijalines: this isnt technically a work out, you should try the cupid shuffle! its very similar to the electric slide
@geisha.song: clubbing? unfortunately i dont have the luxury of going clubbing every weekend sef, i bring the club home baby! LOL!
@undacovasista: Femi kuti's girls are on another level! level pass level!!
@clnmike: thanks :)
@Aloofar: so does that mean you're going to try it?
@Shonavixen: awww, I can picture the two of you pop lockn and dropping it, lol!
@Nolimit: i'm waiting for feedback!
@sirius: actually, i didnt forget dutty wind, I just dont want to be responsible for anyone's broken neck. there was this time i was dancing dutty wind, the next day, my neck was on fire and I'd totally forgotten about dancing it d previous day! I dont want anybody to sue me o!
@miz-cynic: yes o! heavystudying don end since monday! LOL, na light studying, heavy dancing remain.
@Afronuts: wow! count me out definitely! 2 jerry kinni?
@Nefertiti: get a friend to join you! about the lawyers, em... em...
@MissLove: so u trying it out?
@MDM: the cupid shuffle and wipe me down are both light weight, actually the cupid shuffle video is an instructional video, and there's one for the souljah boy but i couldn't post that video.
you don't need accident insurance, at least the dutty wine is not there!
@Jaja: exam studying has cooled off. should i send my prayer request? lol!
you are not serious!!!
Bumight, something is really, really wrong with you. I think they don't give you enough assignments in that your med school. LOL. Olodo. Nonsense gal.
lol! but seriously i wish i culd try them. but i avnt even got the time to. lol.
i think it is easier if u just put a lock on ur fridge and give me the keys. lol!
hehehehehe!!
hahahahhaha...The things we call music these days!!!...the pop lock and drop it works!!!!
Hmmmm now does this really work? Funny and yet stress-relieving at thesame time but all that crazy music . . . pleaseeeeeee.
Meanwhile i think u need to lock that fridge up and swallow the keys if u don't wat ur hips bursting your jeans soon. Better still, you could hand me the keys for safekeeping. takia.
how long will this workout take?
to market it, it has to be Bumights 7-step XX MINS workout plan
hehehehehehehehe. daz not a chance in dis world dat i'd b doing those though
i have learnt to accept my shape & size as typical of an african lady.
But if climbing to the 5th floor (3 times daily on the average) can be called an exercise. then i am doing just that.loll
Hahahaha! Dancin has to be the absolute best form of workin out..
I just cant imagine a guy poppin, lockin n droppin it!
LMAO! I'm mad because I know how to do all of these dances, minus those dumb arse Solja(sp) Boy dances. Maybe because I AM from the South. LOL. This was hilarious. My son would love this. Oh...you forgot the Stanky Leg. I hate the way that sounds. Just eewwwww.
YAY!!! I see my name in lights!
Ok, missy, u know u can afford the visits to the fridge, being a size 2 and all, me i now stay awake all night and i only snack on ..... cabbage ok, and brocolli....... do u want to snack with me?
reading at home never works for me. I always end up doing on thing or the other. Thank God I am out of school now.
Quite a collection of videos u got there. I am sure one can actually loose weight with these. They just remind me of y I don't care to much for hip hop. Was one of those guys named Lil Boosie? lol that's a funny one.
Wow this workout does really work you out - lol
10k u :)
so in my workout class 2nite guess what our warm up was? the cupid shuffle!!!
I came back home and did your work out cuz i was already hyper from class!lol
Madam Jane Fonda (did i get the spelling rite) u shld release ur own work out video, follow Oluchi's footsteps!!!! Good to see things haven't changed on ur blog!!! Gud luck wit the exams!!!
LOL...
Thanks for the videos.
I won't do them sha. Yea...lazy bones, i know,lol...
Hmmm i'll have to try this out, pls give me your house addresss so i'll come look for you once my body starts to ache..lol
LMAO. You no well o...hahahaha. Mucho appreciated sha 'cos I was just thinking about how I need t get my ass back to the gym and get my sexy back. Shuooooooo!
I will let you know how it went. lol
you wan kill person with this workout!!
you have indeed been studying
@teRmite: i take that as a compliment :)
@vera: yeah, thank God! they dont give us any assignments at all!
@Lighty: why dont u have the time?
@Kmplx: o...k
@Ms O: tell them o! i guess music is subjective.
@gbengasile:swallow the keys? I'd rather give it to Lighty, thank you!
@webround: how long did it take when u did it. we could put "webround's testimony" beside the advert!
@FFF: never say never!
@darkelcee:if you climbing 5 floors everyday, then this should be a piece of cake innit?
@buttercup: dont make me laugh!
@QOMC: why am i NOT surprised that u can do all the moves?. I'm going to google stanky leg, never heard of it
@mizchif: yeah baby!
snacking on brocoli? ewwwwwwwww
@Iwalewa McDaniels: yeah, the wipe me down guy's name is Lil boosie.
@30+: you tried it? yay!!!!
@NDQ: see, great minds think alike!
@pink Lips: oluchi has a workout video? didnt know. thanks babe!
@Aphrodite: lazy lazy!
@writefreak: em... my house address is this-is-why-i-write.blogspot.com. :)
@original mgbeke: waiting for ur feedback!
@exschoolnerd: what dont kill u only makes u stronger ehn?
@jinta: yes i have! LOL!
dunno y this song popped into my head when i saw d title.
"living in the ghetto,sleepin in the ghetto".
y do i crack myself up???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA
AS IN ...U KILL ME!
very good choice of music. u need to see folks on the dance floor when they play them. I actually used to take Abs & Booty classes that used Cupid Shuffle has the warm up song.
You tube took it off but I get it!
Be good!
Jaycee
You know you need to reup some videos right?
Post a Comment