we did it, we did it, we did it!!!!!! am so happy right now. i can't believe this day actually came 2 pass. it seems like a dream, but see it now. God is great!!!!!
didnt know when the tears started when FOX news pronounced him the winner........ive never been this proud to be African.......... now i believe i can also dream big and do the impossible. Yes i can!
I'm so happy for Obama, he has proven that barriers can be broken and dreams can become true. What people thought was impossible a year ago, has now happened before our very eyes. And we also have a black First Lady!
As the incoming president of the US, he has a lot on his plate to deal with. Now I just hope the people that elected him as president will be patient with him and know that the promises he made will not happen overnight.
But I await the day when Nigeria will have a leader like Obama that we can believe in, one who desires to serve rather than rule.
I am so greatful to God for allowing me to witness this day-to be part of a generation that knows the possibilities of hope. Anything is truly possible to those who dare to dream.
YES WE CAN! YES WE DID IT. It's pretty funny to imagine that there was a time in America where the black man could hardly lift his head up in the society, how much more becoming President of the United States of America. Obama has indeed done it for the black race. Watch out fellas. This is just the beginning of great things to come. YES WE CAN!
@yewande Atanda: so you were one of those wet faces? lol, me, I couldn't stop screaming. either my neighbors were pissed or were screaming themselves too!
@gbengasile: that's part of what the celebration is all about!
@carlang: but you could have deleted the one that temite was first on! anyways, as long as my "position" is recognized, no stress! lol
@QOMC: :)
@Miss Love: you welcome!
@Nine: well, fellow news junkie, Indiana was the only state I didnt call for him, so i came pretty close! :)
I'm a real likeable, down to earth person. I enjoy a good conversation, and the process of getting to know a person. I love writing if it doesn't have to do with school, personal statements, generally graded work.
I think about the most random stuff and I'm writing it because I really believe that in the year 5000 or so, there will be a course called "Historical Writings on the Internet 101" offered in schools and my writings would be one of those!
26 comments:
Yes Yes we can!
YES, YES, YES, WE DID!!!!
YES WE CAN...YES WE DID...I guess it's celebration time in blogsville!
Yes we did!!!!
Yipeee!!!!
we did it, we did it, we did it!!!!!! am so happy right now. i can't believe this day actually came 2 pass. it seems like a dream, but see it now. God is great!!!!!
YES WE CAN...Bum tight I am so happy its crazy...
yesooooooooooooooooooo
history is made
‘Nothing happens unless first a dream.’ (Carl Sandburg)
Despite our blighted dreams of the past…Barack Obama *smiles madly*…won…by a huge mile… he is now an inspiration for the future!
‘No army can stop an idea whose time has come.’ (Victor Hugo)
Congrats Obama!
didnt know when the tears started when FOX news pronounced him the winner........ive never been this proud to be African.......... now i believe i can also dream big and do the impossible. Yes i can!
Congrats Bumight! ;)
I'm so happy for Obama, he has proven that barriers can be broken and dreams can become true. What people thought was impossible a year ago, has now happened before our very eyes. And we also have a black First Lady!
As the incoming president of the US, he has a lot on his plate to deal with. Now I just hope the people that elected him as president will be patient with him and know that the promises he made will not happen overnight.
But I await the day when Nigeria will have a leader like Obama that we can believe in, one who desires to serve rather than rule.
Wow Bumighty..hope to jam you during the inauguration..I am also planning a trip there oh.
shouldn't someone be playing that NAS' song 'I Know I Can?' now that Martin Lurther's I Have A Dream finally came true?
I am so greatful to God for allowing me to witness this day-to be part of a generation that knows the possibilities of hope. Anything is truly possible to those who dare to dream.
ILL BE IN DC TOOOO FOR THE INAUGURATION!!!!!
@Tminx, Mizchif, naijalines, Kookie, LG, : Yes we have!
@nolimit: yup! celebration galore all over the world, blogville is not left out!
@FFF: yea, definitely a dream come true!
@Shubby doo: He's an inspiration to the world!
@Funms: you were watching Fox news? lol,
@Aloofar: thanks o! :)
@Favored girl: He has repeatedly said the promises wont happen overnight, I'm still so excited.
Nigeria's turn is on the way!
@Femi B & NDQ: maybe I'll run into you guys. look out for the Obama girl clutching at the gates of the white house madly! camera in hand!
@Uzezi: good point! maybe people are just too excited. :)
congratulations everyone... we did it, God did it!
God has ordered change, father our hope is in you, use obama for your glory.
okay I really need to go and sleep oh.. ! lol...
Have an awesome time celebrating blogville....
I shed tears of joy when he was announced winner.
I believe Nigeria will also experience this change in 2011. Pat Utomi will shock the Nigeria, Africa and the world.
YES WE CAN! YES WE DID IT. It's pretty funny to imagine that there was a time in America where the black man could hardly lift his head up in the society, how much more becoming President of the United States of America. Obama has indeed done it for the black race. Watch out fellas. This is just the beginning of great things to come. YES WE CAN!
Lol.
I'm sorry Bumight. My page went all crazy and so i had to copy out your comments.
But i totally recognize the fact that you came in first.
lol.
Howz the headache?
I love you for this post! it feels great to be an American!!!!!!!!!!
This really stirs me up...lol thanks 4 swinging by x
You didn't call it;the man is up to 364 electoral votes....I know,I'm a news junkie:)
Yes,,,,,,, we surely did!
@Remi: change has definitely come to America!
@yewande Atanda: so you were one of those wet faces? lol, me, I couldn't stop screaming. either my neighbors were pissed or were screaming themselves too!
@gbengasile: that's part of what the celebration is all about!
@carlang: but you could have deleted the one that temite was first on! anyways, as long as my "position" is recognized, no stress! lol
@QOMC: :)
@Miss Love: you welcome!
@Nine: well, fellow news junkie, Indiana was the only state I didnt call for him, so i came pretty close! :)
@Beyond: *tips glass*
Every good fight deserve a victory.
obama deserves it all.
Post a Comment