Good news first, my internet is up and running,and my lappie is back!
I was going to take my time with the questions, but taking time with 30 people's questions will be no mean feat, especially since because I said you have a maximum of 3 questions, everyone felt they had to ask 3 questions each! that's over 60 questions! e fe pa ketekete ni?[1] lol!
Zephi, because you're my aburo, I'll pick your three questions that are not redundant, the rest of your questions were asked by other bloggers so here goes :
1. what is your name? government one..on your birth certificate: Titilayo -that is one name that only exists on my birth certificate. you should have asked for the one on my passport :)
2. what is you favorite sexual position: The Chediak-Higashi....allow your mind.
3. have you had an orgasm?: duh! of course!
Oluwadee wanted to know:
What sec/high school did you go to? Not a boring question. quite a complicated one for me actually. I was one of those
unfortunate
lucky children who went to three different high schools. I claim whichever one depending on the circumstance/stakes involved. For this purpose, I attended one of the very, if not most, famous girl schools in Nigeria....and no, I'm not a QC babe. For extra measure, the school is in Ibadan.
Shonavixen, a previously undercover reader asked:
What is the craziest thing you would do for love or money?
for the record, I hate these kind of questions: too much brain cells involved! Anyways, it depends. For money, I do not know. I have a decent helping of pride so I really can't say.
for love? don't we all do crazy things for love?
Do prison buses have emergency exits? lmao..silly question
now I like these kind of questions! when I googled it, here's what I got:
Prison buses have an emergency back hatch release but can only be released from the outside. These buses have two escorts one in front and one in back in case of emergencies. There are plenty of law enforcement officers to come to the aide if need be.
Who did you want to be when you were a child?
who or what? when i was a child, I wanted to be a teacher, and Iwas very determined, if I can say so myself. My dad bought me a blackboard and I would gather all the kids in the apartment building and teach them long division, phonics, HCF and LCM. I think I had a rethink once I was grown enough to realize that teachers dont really make much!
charizard:
are we allowed to ask personal questions? sure darling!
gng wanted to know:
What do you think of online dating?
I have never dated anyone I met online, but I have met lots of people online who wanted to date me. I didnt date them, not because I met them online, but for different reasons. I have a draft of the whole story, and I'll put up the post for you at a later date. However, I don't think online dating is for me because I dont think I can make the time investment.
•How would you rate your looks on a scale of 1-10? This is the exact reason why students don't grade their own exam papers. To be modest, I'll say I'm in the top half, leave that sef,
I'm too cool for school!
•What is your favourite thing about yourself (physical or otherwise) and why? physically, I'll have to say I love my lips, and I shamelessly show them off with lip gloss :)
standtall was a little hesitant to ask me:
What was growing up like? You may want to talk about that or again,
I've talked about growing up in several of my posts: Then...now, my first time, falling in love all over again, and the like.
what do u think Yar'adua will achieve in the next 1 yr? I don't even know what Yar'adua has achieved in this his first year
Ms O:
What is your fave show on TV right now?
I don't watch TV like that anymore. back in the day it used to be House, M.D
what city do you live in right now?
I live in the medical school building
When did u lose ur virginity...(you r nt one tho)
I don't even know myself, just woke up one morning and i didnt have it!. I didnt bleed my first time. When I was 18.
Jaycee I already knew your questions were going to be hard:
What is the most important thing to you in this world? This one requires a lot of thinking. I think I'll have to say my loved ones, cos I guess my purple patent shoes would not be the best answer!
Where would you go for your honeymoon when u do get married? somewhere where nobody knows me, with a nice honeymoon suite and fabulous room service, prolly with a beach so i ccan fulfil my fantasy of making love on the beach, lol!
Whats ur best historical fact? I had the highest score in Nigeria the month I took my SATs. men, what happened to me?!
efJay how come I'm not too surprised at your questions? lol!
You are seeing someone rite? Yes
How long has it been since u've been 2gether? 4 years, give or take
Do u see urself marrying him, soon? I honestly dont know. When we get to that bridge, we'll cross it.
Nine, the curious mind:
1)Your favourite song of all time? Flying Without Wings
2)How ticklish are you? very
3)How old were you when you first had "the talk" with your maternal unit?I believe I can safely assume that your paternal unit had no part of that:) the earliest I recall, since I was 9/10 when she found the christmas card I bought for the son of my gaurdian that I had a crush on. However she had been hinting at it since she had "the talk" with my sister. I guess I was 7 years old then, cos I remember it was before I went away to boarding school.
dat okrika girl...xyz
Did you always want to go to medical school? yes, since the day I decided that I didnt want to be a teacher anymore.
Do you drink? socially, which is more like when I go clubbing. no more than one glass at a party or one bottle of smirnoff ice.
What did you google today? SCD
would you ever marry a non naija dude? very interesting story. First, I would need to tie down my parents to pull such a stunt. I love me my naija men and it would take a lot for me to find my self so attracted to a non naija dude that I would consider marrying him. Plus, I'm such a naija babe that I would hate to be separated from my culture. Maybe if I meet a non-naija dude who is totally naija at heart..... allow me to dream on!
I'm just coming to the realization that I can date a non naija dude, but marriage is a whole different kettle of fish altogether!
Aphrodite kept it simple
How do you od the slash over word thing(like cancelling)?
you type del in this kind of bracket <>
then you type in the word u want to slash
then into the brackets you type in /del
Are you yoruba or Ibo? Yoruba
Uzezi
which male celebrity got married that really pissed you off? I really dont care about celebrity marriages, but the 'hookup' that still pisses me off is Brangelina. I like Angelina jolie as a person but I dont like the way she 'stole' Brad pitt and Jenny got the short end of the stick. Well, technically they aren't married but they still piss me off.
do you wear panties to bed? of course!
Hairspray or haircream?Hairspray anyday! haircream wears your hair down and attracts dirt. However, when I braid hair, I use haircream while braiding, and subsequently follow up with hairspray for the duration of the style.
naijaleta: your questions mde me smile actually,
In one of your comments on my blog, you said you were far from a size 10. Does that mean bigger or smaller than a size 10? That's my only question. Smaller. I have a feeling however that the origin of this question is not unconnected to my gym post.
Actually my next question is a follow up on the first. What is your dress size? This is the singular reason that I don't buy clothes out of a catalogue. It never fits because my 'size' depends on whose clothes I'm wearing. I'm between a dress size 4/6 depending on the designer. I wear a jeans size 3. so should I be looking in the mail for a package? *wink*
kayshawn:
Okay, here's my question. You've read my blog and possibly had an insight into my personality so do you think I'm the kind of guy you'll like when we meet.
I believe there's more to a blogger apart from what the person posts on their blogs. The comments they leave on other blogs, whose blogs they comment on, and those kind of things tell you more about a plogger than his/her posts. That being said, I don't think I'll like your blog personality for the same reason I don't like Dr. phil. However, if we were to meet, I think we'll have loads to talk about. I enjoy picking at people's brains!
vera:
1. How old are you? I mentioned it once on my blog, go do the research :)
2. How tall are you? I love to claim 5' 7"
3. What is one secret fantasy you would otherwise never tell anyone? If I told you, it wont be a secret fantasy again. so my former secret fantasy was making love on the beach. Now I have to look for another secret fantasy that I would never tell anyone!
Ms Sula: I think I'm actually a semi-undercover reader of her blog myself,
1. Where in Nigeria are you from? Osun state
2. What do you want to specialize in and why? A lot of first years dont know what they want to specialize in. heck! a couple of fourth years dontknow. I'm not sure myself. I think I want to be an Oncologist. you know, these days, everyone is getting cancer. Actually, I did cancer research in undergrad and I got to work closely with an oncologist for a while. plus the oncology program is now combined with heme, which I also like. So if everything stays the same, I'll say heme/onc.
3. What's your favorite shopping store? Any shop where I can get tops and dresses at reasonable prices is it for me. Right now, its a little store near my house. half my current wardrobe comes from there.
30+
1. What are your vital statistics: 34-28-36
2. What happened to the Jesus blog / giving me access to it: The Jesus blog is still alive and well, it doesnt show up on my profile anymore. When I was little, I used to write letters to Jesus instead of praying and then put it in an envelope. I felt that that way it was more personal and direct than repeating the same words in the format that people usually prayed. The Jesus blog is kinda like the same thing. pretty much my prayers.
I was going to give you access to it before and that's why I asked for ur email. Then I had a rethink cos its just too personal. hope u understand shey? the contents are along the lines of " dear Jesus, can you believe what happened to me today? xxxx, and can you make my boobs grow bigger..."
3. Your favourite food / drink : I would need a whole post to do this one. my favorite naija food is pounded yam and vegetable soup. At restaurants, I only order the same thing. currently I'm crushing on McNuggets!
Naapali:
Can an unstoppable force exist in the same universe as an immovable object? only in Gotham city or perhaps a cerebral hemorrhage?
smaragd:
the answers to Zephi's questions: see answers above
how've you been?: I'm doing fine, beautiful!
Lighty 'neferet' kopearl I must say, love your name!
*wot is dat talent u strongly wish u had? I wish I could play the piano
*av u had sex in public/can u? I don't think so. I'm too paranoid. does sex in a car count?
*ur vaseline...wot do u truly use it for??? lol! Easy! I got body oil instead of vaseline, and I mix it with my cocoa butter/shea butter body lotion and rub it on my feet and hands, paying special attention the posterior and lateral aspect of my feet...
jayjazzy another undercover reader:
Do you think u can ever stop blogging as far as u re alive? I've been blogging for almost 4 years and I don't think I'm stopping anytime soon! speaking of which its my one year blogville anniversary in July!!!
When last did u have sex gal: when last did you eat drink soda? exactement!...very recently. you didnt expect date and time did you? lol!
Femi b yet again undercover,
prolife or prochoice? I'd say I'm prochoice, cos I believe everybody should have the right to make the right and best choice for themselves. I don't believe in the government making such choices on what I do with my body.
beyond: the power of a blank cheque!, she came out of hiding to ask:
what was the last thing you ate? ihop omelette
how many kids do you intend to have? 3 or 4
whatz your fav car? Aduke of course! she takes me everywhere, how can't she be my favorite?I'm currently lusting after the 2008 Nissan Altima, don't tell her!
the genius within
Are you a christian or a muslim? Christian
What med school are you studying in? the one that's 20 mins away from my house
What was the craziest thing you ever did for a guy? cry
tininu onijogbon
1. how many times have you had sex": how many times have you had a haircut?
2. Where is you weak spot? you know that spot on your body that if i were just to kiss and mybe bite a little you body will cave in: good luck finding such spot, maybe my neck? Actually I think its my neck....lemme go crosscheck
3.What is the strangest sex position you have done: the Chediak-Higashi position I believe is the most challenging one I've done
Tininu, I'm only answering your first three questions because if you, oluwadee and kay-shawn were in the same class, and you all needed 75% to pass an examination. Oluwadee gets 98% and kayshawn gets 95% and you get 68%. can you tell your teacher to add 4% from oluwadee's scores and the remaining 3% from kay-shawn, so that u can get the 75% ?
-my point exactly love!
carlang:
Favourite valentine? favorite valentine I've had? I dont really think I have a favorite. As long as I have someone who's there for me and genuinely cares, we can sit down at home and watch tv for all I care!
Cuddle or kiss? cuddle
Greatest fear? now that I can drive, I'd say 'Atychiphobia'- the fear of failure
buttercup
what is ur greatest regret? I can't think of any right now. I guess, I don't do regrets. If things don't work out, I dust myself up, maybe cry a few tears for posterity's sake, and then move on.
*have u ever cheated or thought of cheatin on ur partner? of course I think of cheating everytime I see T.I on stage or listen to Wande coal!
*what do u absolutely love doin most? nothing. I absolutely love doing nothing!, when I'm not doing nothing, maybe reading.
This was fun guys...and a lot of hardwork! now I think I need a magaurita!...oops! I meant orange juice.
PS: I might update this later. I just had to get this out of the way first.
[1] do you want to kill the donkey?

69 comments:
1st
ahhhhhhhhhhh 2nd...he is a miracle working God!!!..haha
So many questions and answers. u try oo.
So nice to get more of an insight into your life, missy!
Ok, 3rd!
I envy u o. How do ppl remain size 4-6, or a jeans size 3. Now i can't even type my jeans size.
Highly envious!!!
Love the way u answered your questions tho.
oh wow, I read you blog everytime but now I think I know you more than I did before..the mystery's about you that I have long pondered upon have been clarified..
might I add that you are a freak and I love it..:D..high five's..
chediak what? *runs to google*
You have this political way of giving answers that dont exactly answer the question but still answer the questions..smarty pants
Yep, and my lip gloss stays popping too..lol
You tried o.
The popular skull in IB that I know is Olasore, & its mixed.
Hairspray is way better than hair cream.
Sex on d beach; might consider that on my trip to the moon.
Size 3 jeans???? and I thought I was skinny.
Have a lovely week.
firstly i commend you, i thought you would chicken out and you have actually answered all the questions sooo far but quoting from your last blog.
1)you will asnwer all questions.
2)within the time frame
3)3 questions per person.
if kay-shawn, oluwadee and i asked 3 questions - it would come to a total of 9 (my maths is on point today..lol!)
So i just happened to ask you 6 and they asked the rest...this is not fair ooo, all 3 of us still asked 9 in general...
i used to be your biggest fan but i am not sure anymore.....i might even start a petition to boycott your blog at this rate....lol!
p.s. i didnt know you were a freak like this oooo...(sorry i just had to tease
This was awesome. I totally enjoyed reading this. Chediak-higashi! Am allowing my mind to wonder...lol.
Glad u explained the slash over word thingy, been wondering how that's done here.
you have 100% originality for your prayer to jesus (bigger boobs really?)
To say this post is long is an understatement..anyway slowly slowly wins the race!!!
Wow! I'm impressed.
(Takes a bow)
Size 4-6?????? That is small.....and really sexy I must say. No woman should be more than a size 8. Jeans size 3? Mehn! Expect a Christmas present from me.
i am sorry but i had to come back and read this again....and guess who is now on my wishlist for christmas...you!! joint first with my aston martin..lol!
You really tried to have answered that many questions. Now it seems you are not so anonymous anymore. Tis like we know you 'more better' now.
Nice work.
@ Naijaleta: ah u are not fear on women these days o size 8 for all. Then life will be extremely boring!!!
@Bumight: Thanks for picking at our bright brains to do this beautiful down to earth post!!!
ok back and well read...good thing I marked my spot as the position has changed...lmao..
I feel you on the naija guy thing..the issue is not the non naija guy, the issue is being too much a naija girl like me..
And that making love in the beach thing is wayyyyyyyyy over rated, you end up with sand in your hair, eyes and,…………
I meant to write fair
i like the way u answered the questions.........
still maintain...u b brave gal!!!!!!!!!!
2. what is you favorite sexual position: The Chediak-Higashi....allow your mind.
- you like doing Afin?
"what city do you live in right now?
"
I live in the medical school building
- haba, that is not a city.
@tininu love: questions are not transferrable for the same reason airline tickets arent.lol! i'm on your xmas wishlist? well if you're good, santa might notice.
@naijalet: ok o, I'm counting down till christmas!
@napaalli: its a city! complete with residents, and all the amenities any other city can boast of!
you should have said that one before now, you ddint say it at the start and you saw it and didnt say anything...okay i will let it slide...you never know i might do a question and answer like this ...one day....when i have decided i dont love my life anymore..
of course I saw it before now, omode o n gbon ju agba lo!, lol! pls yiyo ekun bi t'ojo ko. shey ur yoruba is that good?
o fe disgrace awon boys ni sha..so if i didnt understand yoruba , that is how you would have outed me as a fake guy...no problem, but this is not about being smarter than you, as i have been told" what a child cannot see standing up and elder can see sitting down" i just followed your rules and regulations and added a bit of common sense..
i just think that my questions are just too hot for you to handle..that is all
omo menh!!! u tried ohhh u sat down and answered all this??? well done darling.
and my name. i know lol! i love it too. thx. ignore mi.
the car counts ohh well. shea na outside now.
i bet u jut had sex a minute ago cause i just finished eating, and drinking soda.
wow!
u re making me feel studying medicine isn't so hard after all.
people like u make blogging feel like a woman that any guy wld want to spend d rest of his life with!
@ musco- omo those are some lyrics mehn!!
wow I haven't been here forever! missed reading ya blog... and lmao @ some of your answers. I need to google the whole chediak thing, but mo wa ni ibi se, and altho I suspect it's a joke, I'm afraid of what cd come up lmao!
An babes, your an efiko oh! Highest SAT scor in 9ja for the month? Na u dey run things...LOL
You really tried answering all these questions oh, dont think I would have the patience.
I really enjoyed reading this..I feel like I know you so much better now Miss Titilayo,lol.
Chediak-higashi? *Off to Google
...hmmmnnn...i've missed yours and maybe ms. sula's...oh well...but you will need to come and explain that your favorite position...
rotflmao @ "tininu onijogbon: how many times have you had sex": how many times have you had a haircut?" actually, i love all ur response 2 him!
& am so with u on being pissed as hell by brangelina! if j.aniston & j.meyer don't make it 2 d altar & stay put there, am going 2 stay pissed with brangelina 4ever!
Ha! Loooooong thing ;)
Come, come, come!!!! You said you're between size 4-6 abi? American or British size? If it's American then no Christmass prezzies for you because that makes you a British size 10-12. So you are not a lepa shandy?
You think I didn't know what I was talking about in my post when I said you were a size 10? You deducted my marks even though I was right. So no presents for you!
Besides, any lady bigger than a British size 8 is not sexy in my opinion.
Maybe my present will go to anigeriandramaqueen, she's a size 8
I may change my mind sha because you are intelligent with a capital I, Gawd! Forget about your SAT scores and the fact that you're a med student. Your replies to those questions show how intelligent you are. Your parents should be proud of you.
wow, stil havnt finished readn d post, tis sooooo long
you tried...the questions are a lot
When I was little, I used to write letters to Jesus instead of praying and then put it in an envelope. I felt that that way it was more personal and direct than repeating the same words in the format that people usually prayed.
I lyk dis o... Touching!
Where my answers, woman? Or, u wan make i come break bottle 4 ya head?!!!
:-)))
@tininu: in ur mind!
@musco: don't be fooled! its all a cover up, lol! studying med is HARD work!....which is why I'm looking for a sugar daddy!
@naijaleta: ori e! o fe ki n ku egun abi?
@fineboy agbero: ur questions were hard jo, requires too much thinking, plus u posted on saturday! *dodges bottle*
which male celebrity got married that really pissed you off? I really dont care about celebrity marriages, but the 'hookup' that still pisses me off is Brangelina. I like Angelina jolie as a person but I dont like the way she 'stole' Brad pitt and Jenny got the short end of the stick. Well, technically they aren't married but they still piss me off.
For real...I really dislike the Brangelina connection, bcos of the way Brad was 'stolen' from Jen. Sha sha...Jen didn't do good with the kids vs career thing.
O ga oh...you really tried in answering all those questions...@naijaleta...a sz 3 American is tiny....Sad that you wouldn't like anyone bigger than a British 8.... And thank God, He's not a God of pigeon holes...
in my mind, what! Because if you can see what is in my mind, u would be right here on my lap..lol.
Incase you wish to fufill what is in my mind then please let me not stop you
Babe, be nice!! How can you tell me to go do research??? Not fair! Can you believe I actually read everything? Can't believe I did. Ah ah. Which kin love be this?? I no like o
...Ehen wat were you saying about the donkey again...???
Oh, definitely you and I will have loads to talk about if we meet. I can assure you that you'll be more shocked at my personality than I will be shocked at your personality. At the same time, let me say maybe there's something about my personality that you dont know that you know. You are very intelligent, so try and crack that.
Hmmm... your last comment on my blog made me very happy. I have finally learnt to write in parables. Everybody wrote in their comments exactly what I was inferring in the post yet thought they were disagreeing with me.
@tininu/tininu impostor: lets thank God that I dont read minds then, lol!
@kayshawn: my comments made you happy? oh dear! that was not the plan!. I'm starting to be known as the blogger with the happy comments, thats not good for my bad-girl rep!
'm getting my inspector gadget ensemble together, when I crack it, I'll let u know.
Thanks for taking out time to answer majority of the questions asked. I learnt 2 new words today - d sex thingy and the fear of failure one.
3 sef, now i know u're a brainy..take good care docki dear
Lolllll...ur answers to all our questions show that you're a very hard-working medical student. *Wink* Like the way u answered...
Hmmmmm...about ur beach fantasy...u're pretty bold o...lol. (When everyone is looking at you guys on the beach???)
Oh my gosh...u're so intelligent, highest score on the SATs? Don't worry...nothing has happened to you. You're still a genius.
God bless u dearie! :)
Brilliant.
"comments they leave on other blogs, ...tell you more about a blogger than his/her posts." Hmmm, you know 'm tempted to believe this points-on but, i think you can still decipher a little from their blogs.
Very interesting.
Ehn, i just had to come back to say this o, but Naapali helped me to ask 1st.
You see i was studying my immunodeficiency diseases jus now wen i remembered u and ur Chediak - Higashi. U for add Di George join.
Pls come and explain this position that i couldn't find on google o, because i don't understand wat Afin has to do with sex position
Whoa! That was really bold of you babes.
Never thought of you as the slim girl though. Kinda had an image of a voluptous ibo babe like moi(wink)
@mizchif: lol! glad that ur tuition money isn't being wasted!, see, u'll never get tht wrong on a test!
that being said, I tried the DiGeorge, but it wasnt as fulfilling as this one.
@jaycee: i dont mean a beach like miami beach o! I mean a private beach, but like afrobabe pointed out, sand in my hair and body might not be too sexy afterall! :(
@prisca:hmnnn, interesting. what made u think so?
@genius: *blush*
seriously, i look at you differently now. it's like i even know u more. u tried sha. name any gift u want for a job well done and it's urs.
wish i could do something like this, but i can imagine what the questions will be and i doubt i will want to answer especially as i am blogging as me.
good work.
someone else pls do this. let's ask questions. Afrobabe how far? r u game?
Interesting revelations. Very brave and you do it with style too.
INTERESTING!
wow. heres a toast 2 u. u actually answered the questions.
wow that was really interesting.
lol@the neck thing...i loose control completely
Love 'house'... that show is great
c'mon...how can you hate angelina?...with 6 kids and brad...i like her...hard not to 4 me but each to their own i guess
p.s
thanks for stopping by at mine
Ah God have mercy! You tried o with all these questions...
And we're from the same state!
Lots of questions.Real smart answers.Nice one Girl!People like you make us to be proud of Naija land.Thanks for the comments you left on my Blog.
OH My, Now i wish i had an interesting question to ask.....
WHy am I an undercover?? I am just curious
I'm stunned.
You not only answered all the questions, you did with remarkable grace and charm.
Mon dieu.
I am Jealous.
One of these days i shall attempt a similar feat.
I shall need a lawyer and a couple of secretaries.
It looks like i am not only posting blogs over the weekend, i am actually posting comments as well.
I need a new hobby!
lol
wow..bumight...wow!
you show your lips off with lip gloss eh? Go 'head girl! your lip gloss is popping shebi? Just like that Lil' Mama song. =)
Take care!
You actually answered...Lady,I salute your bravery.And question your sanity:)
Chediak-Higashi?DiGeorge?You need to try the Wiskott-Aldrich before you express a preference;let it not be said that an ISI babe was not afforded all the information she needed.Lol.
How is the studying going?
Hey Bumight! Me thinks it's time to update.
Thanks for answering my question dear but i didnt quite get this part-"then into the brackets you type in /del"
Is that In or Delete or In slash delete?
I updated.
Hi, its your boy Kay-Shawn coming for help to ask a technical question. In your In your second to the last post you accused Chari and Naijaleta of causing your internet to remain down and blah, blah.
My question is, how did you transfer their comments onto your post? Did you just copy and paste from the comment page?
Answer kind of needed urgently. Thanks.
@kayshawn: couldnt find ur email.
I have microsoft onenote on my laptop. I just took a picture of the page and added it like i would a regular picture. hope this helps! shoot me an email if it doesnt work: bumight@gmail.com
lol...wow i really enjoyed reading this...all u dirty bloggers..alot of the questions were about sex...too funny
@all: I dont know how many of you googled the "Chediak-Higashi" I'm sure everybody realizes that its an immune disease.
The idea was that I could have said any style like robertsonian-frankenstein and nobody would know what it was if i didnt describe it. that's why i said allow your mind!
crazy gal hehehehehe.... dint know u were this fun.'wish i could snoop u on FB , but guess anonymous does it for now. miss lookn out for u on Bimby's blog days... Aaah u are so interesting..Shall def be back here.L8rs..lol!
You.. Miss B, are the queen or evasive answers..
I raise idi for you!!
When I grow up I want to be like you..
Post a Comment