twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

cry cry baby

Thanks for everyone who left a comment on my last post, emailed me, IMed me, or sent a text message. I feel like the kid that cried in class while everybody looked on - almost sorta embarrassed. You guys are awesome, and like a wise man once said: "you don make me fall in love". yes, I'm falling in love with you guys!

Every last comment got me smiling, uplifted and happy. The cool thing about it was that, they were not empty words (trust me, I can tell). Peeps, I was truly humbled. I must have read those comments like a gazillion times, then I went back to my old posts and started reading some of the comments that you guys have left on my blogs that made me smile, laugh, and all.

I answered an altar call for "a lady who has been weeping in her closet about sth..."(didnt quite catch the end cos i was already on my way out) We were asked to talk to God about the issue, and while i was there, I just kept repeating "I dont want to be depressed, I dont want to be depressed...." over and over again with tears streaming down my cheeks. My church is small, but at that moment i didnt care. Anyways,

In the middle of all that hoopla, i saw that I had been nominated for best student blogger. awesome! awesome!! awesome!!! Thanks to everyone who nominated me. kai, that category is going to be tough, with all the equally fantastic bloggers that I was nominated with. oya, click here to vote for me, I'll wait for you while you perform your Bumight Civic Duty:









done? see! that didn't take long, did it? As we were saying going (lol),

Here are some comments I came across while looking back (All comments are from 2008 posts) , can u see if you can match the comment to the blogger?

1. what is your bra size? - badderchic

2. i can marinade myself for you... :-) - UnNaked Soul


3. forgive my lecherous outlook, i was looking more at your thighs - jinta


4. ...nothing beats a lady (oops, babe) who maintains a well manicured set of nails. - Rethots


5. how do u want me to wake u up from this dream? Hot slap or cold water, pick one, fast! - Sting (she's mean, lol)


6. i think u are the lady-on-the-outside, smartass-in-class, vixen-in-bed sort.and that's not just ur blog personality. - Smaragd



Suspects are: rethots, Jinta, Sting, smaragd, UnNaked Soul, and badderchic.

42 comments:

Zena said...

I'm glad ur feeling better, blogsville has a way of doing that, the warmth you feel from total strangers is priceless.

4. rethots
1.jinta
2.unnaked soul
3.unnakedsoul
5.badderchic
6. smaragd

how'd i do?

Zena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Good for you going forward during the altar call.

I already voted for you — I hope you win! Congrats on the nomination.

The only one I have a guess for is 4, and I think it's rethots.

Original Mgbeke said...

Yaaaay to feeling better. :-)
Ok Let's match 'em up.
4. Rethots
5. Sting?

That's all I know. lol

Rebirth said...

glad ur feeling better.... no more depression for you....:)

now,
1. Jinta
2. smaragd
3.unnaked soul
4.rethots
5. Badderchic
6. sting

Afrobabe said...

Glad u are better babes...kiss kiss...

hmmmm who said what?

or maybe I should just cheat and go searching...lol..too much work..

1. Sting
2. UnNaked Soul
3. Jinta
4. Badder
5. Smaragd
6. Rethots

Afrobabe said...

Hey how come everybody is thinking 4 is Rethots...maybe I should change my answers...lol
come to think of it 5 sounds like badder

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

BRA SIZE? SOMEINE ASKED THAT?

oH WAIT, i EVEN REMEMBER THAT POST. iT WAS jinta!!! i REMEMBERED LAUGHING WHEN i READ THE COMMENT, SEF.

i MADE TOP 10!

oops, just saw all those caps. um, sowwy.

FineBoy Agbero said...

my iyawo! welcome back! Ok, u see it's not fun to leave me abi? me, i am filled with happiness. When u were with me, u had it in huge doses!

Oya, consider dis a re-toast! What say ye?

ANd what's ur bra size? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Glad u feel berra. I WROTE ALL THOSE COMMENTS. TIS MOI.

Jay said...

i.definately jinta
2.rethots
3.unNaked soul
4.badder
5.sting
6.smaragd

Glad ur feeling better xxx

Roc said...

nice to see you're feeling better..
My bumight civic duty will have to wait till I get home unfortunately..

And pray.. Tell these dudes to smarten up! Even Joseph knows your bra size already..! :)

Rita said...

To be frank, I almost forgot you write so well when you are in a good mood, guess I was overtaken by how you felt that day...

Not guessing...

bob-ij said...

It's good you're back to YOU!...

It's weird how cleansing crying is...lol.. I'm not a good guesser...so I won't guess :D

x!

Tari. N said...

Somebody is definitely feeling brighter!!!!!
Well since im somewhat new to blogsville, i cant match who said what..
just stopping by to show sum luv!!!!!
Later Babes!!
F.

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Glad you are felling better and congratulations on being nominated

Anonymous said...

Good to know u've turned the curve anyways.. can't guess.. won't guess...

Anonymous said...

glad u feeling beta girl!

Nefertiti said...

Yay! glad to see u are back!

1. Jinta
2.
3. smaragd
4. Na rethots be gentle man like dis
5. Sounds like badderchic
6.

i quit!

Buttercup said...

i dunno bout the others but i can bet my life on it that rethots made the 4th comment..lol..

awww @ ur church experience..

congrats on ur nomination!

mizchif said...

Hmmmmmm, i think 5 jus has to be Sting.

Tigeress said...

Glad to hear that u feel better. Told you u'll eventually snap out of it.

Keep ur head up!

Toluwa said...

i def know 4=rethots..u know i know my booboo! lol!

am glad u feeling better sugar! u know we luff u plenty!

poeticallytinted said...

Good to have you back. Glad you are feeling better.

LusciousRon said...

Thank God you are feeling better. I was worried.

flabby said...

the comments are so nicely random!(if that makes sense)

doug said...

Glad you feel better. Omo mummy! Lol!

As for the rather randy comments...I think I'll pass. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Thank god u are feeling better
Depression is not ur portion

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you're feeling better...
This looks like an interesting puzzle so here you go…
1 Badderchic…just because…
2 Jinta…either this or number 3
3 Unnaked soul… either this or number 2
4 Rethot…without any doubt @ that!!!
5 Sting…sound so like the Scorpio her self!!!
6 Smargd…I reckon this response sound like smargd

I’m quite interested in knowing the answers to this puzzle!!!
P.S
Do I get a prize for scoring the highest?...;-)

exschoolnerd said...

so u knw u r a cry cry baby!!!lol

glad to know u r feeling better dear..we all have our moments..i can totally relate with ur last post... but all's well dear..u were jus hvng a bad bay..glad its over!

aloted said...

good to know u r feeling better. need to read ur last post tho

rethots- no 4

Writefreak said...

I'm glad to hear you feeling better now and we were able to cheer you up! We all love you!
I'd also say rethots in no 4,can't guess the rest!

Geebee said...

How come ‘rethots’ is so predictable? Guess it’s cool to be cool afterall. No doubt, he said no. 4-. 1.jinta, 2.sting, 3.unnakedsoul, 5.badderchic, 6. Smaragd.
How we go do this award now? Being nominated with you is enough headache. Why don’t we share it? Forget mizchif, exschoolnerd and nosa101. We can work something out, abi how you see am? lol. Glad you’re feeling much better now. Told you it would pass.

Smaragd said...

lmao!

Nefertiti, why would i be staring at bumight's thighs?! abeg o...lol

i know what i said and it's def no 6.

i would've thot no 1 was Naijaleta, since he's not on the list, i'd say Jinta.

5 sounds like sting/badder.

i dont know jo! lol

Smaragd said...

yay for Zena! she's first plus i just think she got the answers ryt and she's my sissy too! lol

ibiluv said...

4. rethots
1.jinta
2.unnaked soul
3.unnakedsoul
5.badderchic
6. smaragd

i copy Zena...she sounds right!!!!!!!!

noone should dare say i cheated -i only copied

Olufunke said...

Cry, cry baby.............
Thank God you feel better.
as for who asked those questions........I am guessing, but I go keep sealed lips.
take care of you

Zayzee said...

im glad you feel better. glad you made the alter call. love u

doll (retired blogger) said...

UnNaked Soul is my suspect
Glad u feel better now

Enkay said...

Tears sure do have a way of cleansing you don't it? Especially tears that come with prayer.

Really glad you feel better!

Smaragd said...

aww, bumight, Uzezi said she loves u, i'm so jealous! ask me why i'm all over this post like a rash sef...lol, maybe cuz u mentioned my name!

SHE said...

Okay, now that you're done crying, do you want ice cream?

Welcome back. Glad to see you're smiling again.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com