twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

ok, I confess (the Remix)

I am indeed pregnant...

Before you start to judge me, and call me all the names in the book, hear my side of the story first.

*dim the lights*

These are my confessions:
It all started with the break up with FBA. I was feeling down, dejected, and vulnerable. I mean, my heart had just been broken by someone I loved, someone who claimed to love me just as much.

Then, He came along. At first, he was just a listening ear, then one day, he came to "see" me on my blog. one thing led to another, he hiked up my e-skirt and before we knew it, we were dancing galala.

When I first approached him about the pregnancy, his first instinct was to run- and run he did! but he's back
Yes blogville, that's the owner of my pregnancy.

In 9 months (wait, what is the gestation period for e-pregnancies?) there will be a little douglet or bumightten running around on blogville. keep ur fingers crossed!

In the mean time, i will play Mozart for our little douglet, and read him posts from his daddys blog. I will tell him about the exploits of his daddy - The only grasper of the connundrums, the Possessor of Spicy appendages, The protector of Ibibio Virginity, The prey of the Bunny Boiler.


UPDATE: I just found out that I got nominated - actually, i found out yesterday night (Thanks Temite!) but my laptop died, and my charger...- anyways, leave story for tortoise. Like I was saying, I was nominated in the category B awards - five nominations. Thanks guys!
see, this baby is indeed the harbinger of good news. Infact, I think we already have one name picked out now: KOLAWOLE, which means "harbinger of wealth"



PPS: the answer to the quiz on my previous post is posted here

77 comments:

InCogNaija said...

first again? am i good or what? congratulations o!! eku ewu e-omo!

Anonymous said...

DAMN! Incog - arghhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

LMAO! DAMN a Douglet - only you o!
LMAO. See now my Husband does not have to pay you e-alimony anymore. Finally!

Tigeress said...

i shld have been first o!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha
oh man, good post Bumight

mizchif said...

Na wa oh! % comments in 32 minutes!
Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

bumight said...

@Incog: u have succeeded in upsetting Temite - so you are good!

@Temite: yes o, he still has to pay me e-alimony! I'm gunning for a couple million e-dollars. by the time im done, there wont be enough money for the rest of u in that fuji house of commotion!

@Tigress: soweee

@naijagirl: this is serious business o, why are u laughing?

Tigeress said...

Anyway, i reckon E pregnancies should be like 5m

mizchif said...

Congratulations oh! I hope e-pregnancies do not have any e-pre eclampsia.

BTW, how r u sure u just don't have a hydatiform mole! Have you performed an e-ultrasound?

Anonymous said...

All I can think is what a blogger this douglet or mini-bumight will be!

Is there a quickie e-wedding in the works?

BSNC said...

lol e-pregnancy, congratulation then..

BSNC said...

lol e-pregnancy, congratulation then..

Toluwa said...

lol @ e pregnancy...

there will soon be a joint blogger wedding...chari+bcup, bumight+doug, badderchic+baroque..lol!

Original Mgbeke said...

So what is baby mi's name going to be na?

Buttercup said...

awwwww congrats!!!!

soooooooo when's the e-wedding or r y'all married already???

Anonymous said...

LOL..... Should have known the dude couldn't have been so authoritative without a cause... Good for you peeps.. You should at least let us drink some e-palmwine and chop some e-cake... 9months it is then!

Anonymous said...

iya e-baby. e-congratulations o. tell the e-daddy that i said congratulations. lol

Rebirth said...

r u serious???????? so hot doug has been dipping....... cheat!!!!!!!1 bumight, im sorry to announce, our friendship is officially over... we r now rivals..... and im not going to comgratulate u. didnt he tell u we had 2 kids together? oh no wonder he didnt want me to tell u guys we were dating....... so long Bumight, i used to like ur blog.... :(

bumight said...

@Tigress: 5 months? i'll have to check up on that

@mizchif: u have come again o! there's no e-pre eclampsia, if there is? we'll just have to deliver the baby once we start noticing htn, proteinuria.
and I'm sure its not a hydatiform mole,not with the way the we were dancing galala, lol!

@gng: i cant disclose info on that, lol.

@brownskinnaijachic: thanks o! infact, we'll let u pick a name :)

@Just...Toluwa: im not into joint weddings o, whether live or e. my day has to be for me alone! i cant share and wont share!

@Original Mgbeke: we havent actually gotten round to picking names, this has just been too fast for us, but once we decide, we'll let u know!

@buttercup: for nw, we're working on the album, our publicist will be getting back to u later on the rest of the info.

@Danny Baggucci: u know our elders say there's no smoke without fire *wink*

@Bibi: will deliver the message!

@Funms: you females of blogville! FYI- he did a paternity test, said the kids arent his....but we can still be friends :)

Vera Ezimora said...

Wairraminute!!!!!!!!!! I thot Doug was with me????? What is going on here???

Doug has some explaining 2 do! How dare he?!!

Tari. N said...

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're not serious at all...the first line almost got me though!!

'*dim the lights:' lol!! you're such a drama queen!!!

congrats on your e-pregnancy...

Later Babes!!
F.

bob-ij said...

OMG! Ur e-pregnant! That's so exciting... Our very first e-baby! Please can he/she/it be called bloggie juniour?? LOL

x!

SHE said...

Oh! I'm so E-happy for you! Have you started planing the e-naming? how about the E-aso ebi?

I could get those for you if you want.

poeticallytinted said...

Congratulations on your e-pregnancy. please can I be e-godmother. Name: Dougsbum?

LusciousRon said...

Whats with all this e-loving? I need me an e-bf soon.

Congrats o. I will be invited to the e-naming abi?

LusciousRon said...

BTW ask Mizchif for the gestation period.

Chookz said...

may e-God have mercy on you, having an e-pregnancy out of e-wedlock.

Confess your e-sins before you go to e-Hell

bArOquE said...

lots of e-laughter...you are e-crazy

LG said...

eku ewu e-omo! :-)

O'Dee said...

eku ewu omo o!

e so layo o!

ibeji le bi o!

i wanna be blogville God mother. I'll plan a free baby shower.

Jay said...

hahahahahah...doug come here and comment oo...you have knocked up our bumight! lol

Is it an e-girl or e-boy? Make sure he drops some ££££££s..

Anonymous said...

OMG! you really got me girl........I guess congrats is in order then......

CaramelD said...

This is beyond funny. I'm giggling in the office like an idiot. Bumight, will you get e-stretchmarks and e-cravings?

lil' spider said...

roflololoroflmahbeoo!!!!!!!

bumight this is the craziest...!
but seriouly, e-greeting to both of u. so, wen is the e-wedding? cant even think staright! u r e-crazy, girl! certified e-outtahermind!!!!

~Sirius~ said...

LOL.......ROTFLMAO!
We now have e-babaies.......Congratulations to our 1st E-blogger Family.

doug said...

AH AHN!!!!! BUMIGHT!!!! I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO KEEP IT ON THE LOW LOW??!!!

YOU!!! YOOOOOUUUU!!! "I WANT TO HANG IT UP ON MY BED POST"....SHEY THIS IS YOUR BEDPOST ABI???

WAIT TILL I DEAL WITH YOU...

FineBoy Agbero said...

Dat's it!
U're officially deleted now.
Odabo!!!

doug said...

@Agbero: Gerrrrout joo!!! Mschew!

@Bumight: Sweetrat, On second thoughts, go on sohun jare. I gat ur back.Lol.

Anonymous said...

Bumighty,

Ingenious. Simply ingenious.

e-skirt, I would suggest you either patent this or register its description in wikipedia.

Simply ingenious...

taKia
Verdict: 9.5/10.0

achoiceofweapons said...

Ok! You used me woman! Now the internet just doesn't seem as sexxxy anymore! (sob)
8-)
Mista Jaycee

Writefreak said...

You and doug are crazy! so you don relinquish fba to temite??? Like GNG asked, are we getting an invite to an ewedding then?

Geebee said...

Oh bumight, you’re hilarious. I can’t stop laughing. Lol @ the little douglet(s) or bumightten(s). It could be twins or triplets, you know. . . Wait a minute. We need to send the cops after doug right away. Make e come accept this e-pregnancy o. No wonder he decided to run from blogville. Lol

bumight said...

@vera: u too? abeg, stay out of it o!

@Fashinga: lol. u sure u dont want to be godmother too?

@bob-ij: no offense but, bloggie junior ke? LOL

@she: slow down babe! actually, u can be in charge of the e-aso ebi!

@poeticallytinted: of course! we'll add ur name to the prospective list, cos the list keeps growing longer.

@LusciousRon: of course u'll be invited!

@Dabizniz: haba! didnt i say dont judge me? lol

@baroque: :)

@LG: thanks my ex-iyale!

@O'dee: yay! baby shower = lots of gifts. lol

@wordmerchant:actually, we havent done the scan yet, but we'll keep u posted

@fareedasview: yes o!

@caramelD: e-stretch marks? nah, im too sexy for that. lol. dont know about e-cravings. what will i be craving? comments? memes?

@lil spider: sofri sofri o. we'll have to get back at u on the e-wedding sturvs.

@Sirius: thanks my sister.

@Doug: yeah, we were keeping it on the low until u went and declared it on ur blog
deal with me? are u sure u're not planning to do a chris brown on me?

@FBA: aww booboo, it wasnt my fault o. no be you go marry wife? and shey na my fault that all ur galala dey shoot blank?

@doug: yay! no chris brown afterall!

@babajidesalu: 9.5/10. u know what they say "eni to ba fosoke sunmo olorun" translated, "he who jumps is close to heaven". i'll take it. lol

@Mista Jaycee: used u ke? how come? there must be a mixup here cos bumight is always and everly sexxy! LOL

@writefreak: yes o! who's fba and temite?
we'll get back to u on that wedding matter.

@Geebee: twins ke? or maybe we can make it octuplets and upstage the octo mom? lol

Ms Sula said...

I saw the picture without reading, and thought "Oh No!!! Huey is too young to impregnate anybody!"

Lol!

Can't wait to be invited to little bumightette or Douglet e-christening!!!

sleekiest said...

LOL!! You guys are nuts.
As you e-physician, I say you are having e-twins; Doughlet and Bumightten.
"Galala dey shoot blank??" OMG I'm going to die of stifling my laughter.

Anonymous said...

Mischievious and truly ingenious.

Anonymous said...

BUMIGHT, YOU ARE A HARER! MY HUSBAND IS NOT SHOOTING E-BLANKS O. WAIT UNTIL I SHARE MY GOOD NEWS! MSCHEEEEEEEEEEW

Afrobabe said...

OMG, How did I miss this post?? lmao...yeeeee e belle..hmmmm sounds like a good idea...we have to start looking for names...Doug, you have to behave like a responsible man now and stop blogging with all those big words...there is a baby coming!!!

Smaragd said...

rotflmao!

i think the gestation period for e-pregnancies is 3mths, cuz e-life is 3times faster than real life (i'm good o, see me compounding my own theory! lol)

anyway, it sounds right so let's go with it. ur EDD is June 12-15. ok?

Unknown said...

Lmao... May e-God deliver u safely ooo

Tininu said...

i have a few names, below is a list of well thought of names, that i think you should consider...

1) Atunda
2)oluwakupolekun
3)fakosibe(fakooooo for short)
4)gegede
5)olufesun
6)Fanta
7)bob-thornton( double barrel name)
8)lewis-hamilton
9)leonard-stanley(leo-stan)
10)hsbc( he will be the only child in the world with that name, trust me and will suit a girl!!!)

Now that ur impressed with my name choices...wht is that i hear.....t..in-tin...for e-god father?!!.....well, only if i have tooo, then i will do it...

cool!!!

glad we sorted that one out!!

Tininu said...

so how much are you going to make him pay for child support, because statics show that he is not going to be around to take care of the child!?

Buttercup said...

congrats on ur nominations!

ok, i love kolawole, no doubt, but i'll still tell u the sexy suggestions i made to doug:
vitalis
rufus
alao
alaba
fidelis

tres tres sexy names, yea??

:D

Roc said...

So the Roc is only 53 comments late..?
No be long thing.. Roc never 'comes early' anyways ;-)

lol @ dancing galala... That's like sooooooo old school.
Galala no dey trip dem again shuuooooo na d new dance wey dey rain!!

So according to Smaragd you're due in June..?

All drinks on the Roc..

Enkay said...

e-pregnancy. That's new one! Bumight, I think you are a very interesting person. lol!

doug said...

@Buttercup: You had to bring it here abi? Mscheeeew!!! Bugger!!!

Aphrodite said...

Congratulation sweets...
I hope you clinch the awards...ooops...okay remain for some of us o...

Started the E-prenatal classes yet?

doll (retired blogger) said...

congrats...may the count down begin

ShonaVixen said...

Congrats

Nefertiti said...

Eagerly awaiting the birth of this e-blog baby o! but wait y are u telling the baby about their daddy's exploits? Is doug's blog dead or going to die?

*Ok, slow down nef, you are over analysing.

Congrats on ur nominations!

Leila Daily said...

congrats on the nomination :)

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Bumight! na Doug wey dn make you crase finish? e-pregnancy? genstation? Oh my goodness, you bloggers are too funny.

When is the baby shower? In fact, can I plan it for you? seriously!

wordsmith said...

LOL you ppl are not serious. oh blogsville i missed you...

LG said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats -- when are we having the e-after party? Need an e-DJ? I'm game!!!!

The Activist said...

Thanks for this expensive joke. Did Doug post the kini to you online or something?

Care to check my blog for what Writefreak said about you?

BSNC said...

Congratulationssssss on ur award

BSNC said...

Congratulationssssss on ur award

Apinke said...

Congrats o, mama Bomboy!

and congrats on ur award too, u deserve it!

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

what
five nominations and i didnt get even a single one
I am sulking
I demand that if you win you give me one of the awards.

Anonymous said...

www.jaguda.com

C said...

LMao

You caught me there haha

ur blog is smoking- Congrats!

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

wow congrats on the e baby

simplegal said...

ROTFLMBO...Congrats on the e-baby Bumight. I think that 9 month gestation might be a little bit too long for an e-pregnancy though.

lol @ galala shooting blanks.

Buttercup I dunno about Vitalis and Fidelis sha...

Confessions of a London gal said...

LMAO! At least u don get e-bele, all dem ppl wey collect FBA from u, dem neva get bele! lol.
Hmmnn...i always knew that Doug guy like good thing

bumight said...

@everyone who wants to be a godmother: maybe we'll have to do a lottery to decide who becomes e-godmother, or better still, the person that can bribe me the most wins!

@buttercup, tintin and everyone else suggesting razz baby names: when you guys have babies, u can name them vitalis and co...my baby is too cool for all your razz names...jeez!

KT said...

"Kolawole" is a good name even if I say so myself. :D

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com