Monday, April 4, 2011
Long time no write
I know I havent been on this blog of late, and I've actually been thinking about shutting down my blog. I opened this blog to help me get through med school, and it did just that. However, I'm still on the fence with that decision. In the new year alone, I've had a lot on my plate already: went through the most horrible break up I wouldnt even wish on my enemy, got the long white coat, got a job, had a fight with God, in the process of making up with him, apartment hunting, met an amazing "friend"... and its just April! over the past couple of days I've felt the pull of blogging. Maybe I'll write a little...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
you better not shut down this blog and yes tell us more about this amazing 'friend :|
don't go! (((hugs))) and don't go! lol. but seriously, don't go. ok, I'm done.
This is why I write, please keep writing...
Please don't go...
Followed this blog for more than a bit and like it here...
x
You need to write more than a little.
Writing / Blogging can get you through more than med school, you know?
u had a fight wit God???
Hang in there girl, keep writing even if its only every know and again!
I may have missed it but have u graduated? If so many congratulations!
1. Please don't shut this blog down (an advice and command...lol)
2.A horrible breakup...cheer up, get up and do some interesting stuff, new adventures and u know...blog more, it's quite relieving.
3.A fight with God...well, He's always there to take us back into His arms, this morning i learnt; God's friendship is with those who fear Him. So, i advice draw nearer, show more interest and fear Him more.
More? Here....Love yourself more.Enjoy!
Cheers!
You're joking right?
The only reason i stopped blogging was because i was confident you would be there to handle things in my absence.
Post a Comment