I can't think of a very crafty or witty title. Today seems like a good time to blog, being new year's day, 1/1/11 and all that serenren.
2010 was a hard year for me, from the beginning up until the very end- financially, relationship wise, spiritually academic wise sef.
2011 is a time for change though- and I'm not saying it just cos everyone is saying it or because its new year's day, I'm very expectant.
In the few hours before the past year ended, I sat down and wrote down everything I wanted in the new year. I took the list to church and those were my prayer points.
Granted there are things that I expect to happen this year, but I've learnt not to take things for granted. All those people who lost their lives in the bomb blast expected to do things in the new year.
I'm thankful for 2010 because I definitely learnt a lot and grew a lot. I labored in 2010, now its time to give birth to all the greatness in 2011!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
happy new year. just hang on to the list cuz you would have a reason to dance and testify at the end of the year
amen oooooo'
happy 2011
And you're graduating soon too...seriously, I'm excited for you. Lol. Cheers to 2011 :)
AMennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Happy Birthday doc
Happy new year to you too Bumight.
I just love this "I labored in 2010, now its time to give birth to all the greatness in 2011!"
The title is just fine.
I like the idea of a list too.
May the year be good.
Happy New Year Dear. Hold on to that list, keep blvn and have faith soon enuff you will be counting your blessings.
happy new year!! may 2011 be better than the rest.
Happy New Year!!! May 2011 be a fulfilling year for you Dr. in every area of your life...
Post a Comment