So I was reading the SBM blog and I had a lot of questions about his last post- the Bald Kitty Movement.
Personally, I love the bald look, but growing stubble is a very uncomfortable look. So a very low trim is thebest compromise for me but I've heard everyone extol the virtues of a brazillian to high heavens. However, all this praise comes with the warning of the pain involved. Yes, I've never ventured down that path before. I've got a couple of questions for my blogville follks,
1. How painful is that ish?
2. is it worth it?
3. for the guys- how much of a big deal is a bald look for you on a girl?
Yes, consider this Research! :p
PS: Happy Birthday Funms!!!!

7 comments:
LOL...I've never done a brazilian so I can't answer any of your questions. Will I do one in future? Maybe once, for the heck of it but no more.
Never done a brazilian either...me and pain just don't go together. Even waxing my eyebrows takes a lot of strong face. So I just go for the nice low trim...and ermm we r fine with it.
It hurts. I cried. And I ended up only partial de-fuzzed. :(
Just use Veet!
It is painful. Nothing you can't handle. For a first timer, start with the full which means they don't take it all off and they don't take off the ass hairs either.
I think it is worth it,I am not a fan of hair.
Not a guy so can't answer the last one.:)
fear no gree me
OMG!! I just did it for the first time in Feb! Chineke! It was ful oh, as in they didn't even go far inside but still. First she did the legs and mumu like me thought, oh this is OK. Then the closer she came in the more painful it was, I even smacked her hand and I didn't know when I did that LOL!!!
On the plus side, it lasted nearly two months. I only did it because I was going on my first proper beach holiday and I knew I would be in swim gear most of the time if not I wouldn't even venture. I think it's unfair that our generation are now that way inclined. Those ladies in the 70s really enjoyed shah!
I'm going to get one this month, for the heck of it, I'm fine with eyebrow waxing, so I don't think that I will die with the full Braz.
I don't even know why I'm getting it. I just really dislike hair, whether i'm getting any action or not.
Post a Comment