twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

for Ashley Billasano

Today, iRead about te story of Ashley who committed suicide and tweeted about her story. Her twitter account was subsequently deleted.
I feel very bad when I hear people talk about why nobody stopped them, the warning signs were there...
Let's see: so smeone sees her tweets, calls the suicide hotline, they come and give her the "help" that she needs which would involve taking her away from her family and everything she is familiar with.
Sometimes people do not see a way out, but is suicide really the way out?
As a christian, you know that suicide is a sin, and as a NIGERIAN christian, you KNOW that would earn you a ticket to a
place where you can't say "my bad" and get out.
If you say anything, you're told you have enough faith, you didnt pray hard enough.
And you can't turn back the hands of time, and change what happened, because what went wrong was because you had TOO much faith. So you're forced to keep living a lie cos you're damned if you do, and yu're damned if you do not.
Because the past doesn't matter, the current I'd a hell hole and the future...
Suicide is not the way out.
The best bet, make sure that the past does not happen in the first place,
Yes, you can tell I've felt like anna before...

This sucks... Life blows...

Rest in peace Ashley, rest in Peace...

12 comments:

Rethots said...

The ink flows yet again....

Blessing said...

R.I.P Ashley!

May God help us all to be bold and be a blessing & helper to those that he brings into our lives!

mizchif said...

I swear i saw "This is why I write" in my google reader and i was confused for a second.

Joy Akut said...

I've had bad moments, but suicide has never been an option. I guess i should say I've been blessed enough to know whatever it be shall surely come to pass.

It's unfortunate about the young lady. Wish things had turned out different for her.

Myne said...

Hmm, I wonder if this would become common practice, people talking about their suicide and then going ahead. May her soul RIP

aloted said...

so sad...

r u back on blogsville..u have been really silent.

how r u?

Ibifiri Kamson said...

wow may her soul rest in perfect peace and NO suicide isn't an option.
nice blog, u just earned yourself a new follower. Hope you will stop by mine. www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

Aee Bonrue said...

Bumight...it's good to "see" you again..

Joiedevivre said...

I've thought about suicide à lot. Just the thot of leaving my daughter alone has stopped me. Sometimes it's hard to tell if there's à way out, and all that faith doctrine never helps.

Geebee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geebee said...

Hmmm sad story. I remember I once attempted suicide. Looking back, I'm grateful to God I'm still alive. Suicide should never be an option no matter what.
THE GEEBEE CHRONICLES is back. Catch up on the latest episodes.

depuy hip recall lawsuit said...

Ashley's case should be a reminder to us to be more sensitive with other people feelings and of course to be extra vigilant with what our friend's tweet means. She may find justice in heaven.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com