twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Nobody

Nobody can love you Like God can. I used to compare my relationship with God with the relationship I had with my Father. I treated my relationship like that. I loved my dad, and completely trusted him. But my relationship with my father wasn't perfect. There were things missing, things I hid from my father. and most importantly, my father is painfully human. No matter how much he loves me, he is human.
God is God. I always felt like I had to earn my father's love. With Good behavior, good grades, etc. Your father might be better, but he's human as well.
God is God. No matter how great your father is, God is better. He desires an intimacy with us.
I've always desired intimacy. Intimacy with my father (get your dirty minds out of the gutter!, lol),intimacy with relationships, and intimacy with my friends.
Nobody can love you like God can

5 comments:

Blessing said...

Yup! His love is the sweetest love!!

Enkay said...

The most amazing thing about God's love is it's unconditional nature. He knows us and and our 'dark' secrets but he loves us anyways. Now that, is deep!

Rita said...

It is this amazng, unconditional love of God that helps me to love Him back, because I know I am unworthy of His love yet He loves me still.

These words are very on point.

Zayzee said...

Bumight still blogs?

true talk anyway. there is absolutely none that can love us like God.

Zayzee said...

Bumight still blogs?

true talk anyway. there is absolutely none that can love us like God.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com