twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Which Marvin will be your Marvin?


Wande Coal
Everybody knows Wande is my first love! from the days of "ololufe" Ive been blogging about him, tweeting at/about him, even changed my last name to coal sef. yes o, forrst wife sturves!  i thought wande was the one until...he started acting up.
first he promised to sing "happy birthday" to me on my birthday in 2010, it is now 2012 no happy birthday. 
or is it because I refused to come to NY? Wande our love is deeper than this o! I was there for you when nobody knew what you even looked like, yelz! i was there for you two years ago when you were in mushin ...
but Wande can be boring sha...even on bbm!


Dr. Sid
its Dr Sid!!! now normally, im not a Dr. Sid fan. I can bump one of his random songs from time to time, nothing serious. until Y-O-L-O!!!
when I say that song changed my life, i mean literally. Honestly though, I was in a serious funk for the whole of last year, and YOLO came out, and my life has not been the same again since then! I played that song almost 20 times on my birthday this year. Shower hour starts with YOLO daily! take YOLO out of the equation and Dr. Sid is just there...though Drs Sid and Bumight sounds cool abi?


D'Prince
now to the main the main. I should have known we had chemistry.I woke up to Omoba daily for almost a year, Give it to me was a banger but I wasnt really into him, until recently that he's been all up in my solar plexus. 
I dont even understand a word of Amarachi, but I'm sure that song was directed at me, halleluyeour!!!!
actually, I watched the Mavin interview and D'prince was jovial, talking, communicating, and me i was just in front of my computer "awwww-ing" away. while Wande coal just sat there- boring!
and then, he started putting up all these sexy pictures of himself up.
me, i don de-camp no more Heparin-coal! D'princess is here! who am i, who am I , AYABA! 
sheesh! so let this post double up as a warning, cos I know my baby (yelz, o ti di baby mi niyen sharp sharp) has been putting up all these shirtless pics of himself on twitter and instagram.
so eyin groupies, e fall back o! cos the wande coal groupies will tell you fooorst wife dont play!!!

2 comments:

AliceDCL said...

the prince is all sorts of hot though, and for the record i preferred all his song sin that mavin album

LovePaprika said...

I'm a body girl so definitely D'prince but as to communication wise Dr Sid he appears to be eloquent as compared to the others

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com