So it's that time of the year again. Short skirts are being dusted, bikinis on point, insanity workout sturves. All these would be useless if you didn't have a summer dude. Abi? And this one that everybody and their mamas got married/engaged last year, well at least in my own part of town. So you KNOW that the eligible NAIja men are even rarer than *insert your favorite endangered species*
If you missed the 2009 edition, you can catch up here, but as times have changed, I felt an update would be necessary. What would y'all do without me?
1. Put God first
And by that I mean find a good NAIja church you want to go to. The "kind" of Naija dude you get also depends on the church you go to. I really am not going to be forced to mention each individual naija church, but RCCG is a good place to start. Even in RCCG, you can go to the Jesus Houses for awon professional smedium suit rocking bruvas etc.
man, I went for a service at a certain Jesus House, and dang! the place was teeming with bruvas!!!
2. Weddings
This one goes without saying. Everyone knows that weddings are fertile grounds for hooking up both home and abroad. However, I have to point out that you cannot just go to the weddings and sit down. During those intervals where the couple is changing and d dj is spinning, you gotta be at the center of the floor doing some serious lo ole. That's a great way to draw attention to yourself.
Caveat: make sure you practice ur azonto at home before displaying expired dance steps.
3. Download your Boaz
I know you nigerians are a little bit wary of awon eHarmony, match.com and co. But some of your Boazes maybe lurking online, all you have to do is download. How? set Some Twitter P. Now twitter is good for socializing, with people from all over the world. But you know what's better than RTs, the underground world of DM. Not that I know what goes on in these parts o, but I heard, I heard ni o that some quality twitter P has been set in times past, even some international sturves.
Please feel free to leave your testimony in the comments section to encourage some sistehs in the Lord.
4. Summer parties
Especially in the DMV area, there is now an over abundance of Naija promoters. From muse lounge to spot lounge, to mood lounge, the choice is all yours my sister, and usually the place is teeming with Naija men. Now I dont know how they do it in other states, but my DMV men are partying it up here, so you can always come down....for Naija reunion
5. There's an App for that
...seriously, ok, so maybe the Apple store does not have an app...yet. we're working on it tho!
So my sisters, go ye out into the world and locate your Boaz, and never say Bumight didn't point you in the right direction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
lol issokay
lol this was toooooo funny, LOL even the first part that u wrote was hilarious, ur right about dmv men being recycled. I heard about the nigerian reunion in md which would be a good place to socialize etc lol i heard the last reunion they did in md was good...i might go
Lmaoooo. Biko, where is dis DMV place? I v seen it in a couple of contexts and i am sure it didnt mean Department of Motor Vehicles. Abi is it Delaware Maryland Virginia? Anyhoos, d Boazes can like to make sure they already have plenty fields worth working on.
Scanning from blogs to blogs, it seems that i've seen and read the same post from other blogger. Or maybe i am referring at the same blogger? LOL
Weddings, sigh. people are going to be angry when I get married almost all of our friends are taken. note to self invite or make friends with single guys for my friends in MD, lol. Cupid P. Honestly, I don't like people going to Jesus House, TOP, and etc.. to look for significant others, it annoys the heck out of me. You can always tell when some babes are going to a church to solely look for guys. now if you go a church event and happen to meet someone by chance (like moi) then hey thank your lucky stars but please do not text me during service asking who every Tunde or Chinedu is getting up to go to the restroom during service. yes babes do this! I could tell you so many stories, but then I'd be here all day, lol.
and Summer parties, mehn! I need to come home this summer in the DMV!!! Jand is getting dry jor!!
Post a Comment