Someone called me fat on Sunday (almost insensitive considering who the person is) but I took it as a compliment. Cos if uve been where I was last year, if you saw me last year, you'd be happy I'm fat. You'd tell me to go ahead an burst the scales, lol.
Sometimes people go through stuff and only God knows why he allows certain things to happen in our lives (I really want him to answer that) but you know what, life keeps moving with or without you.
I've had my life spiral away out of control and people who were presumably close say insensitive things to me , all in the name of speaking "the candid truth".
It's like telling someone who lost his house, wife and kids in a tsunami and also lost his job that that's not the end of the world. Of course that's not the end of the world, that's just the end of his world!
I've come full circle from not wanting to wake up every morning to waking up itching to write.
I've come full circle from being to embarrassed to blog, tweet, facebook AND go out in public, that I literally disappeared from the face of the planet.
I've had people say "she's crazy"....and most of these are church folks btw
I've come full circle from contemplating suicide - I'm too chicken to do it, I don't think I ever will.
I've come full circle from searching "painless ways to die", even though my intelligent ass knows that death is never painless.
Now I reached a brand new state of idontgiveafuckedness and anybody can get it at this point(I mean a good tongue lashing u Perverts!)
It's like a brand new person emerging, and I'm taking dr. Sid's yolo personally, lol.
I'm gonna dress up and be happy. I'm gonna tweet about bball wives even though I have deeper issues in life,
Cos when nobody has ever walked in your shoes, all their talking is just noise. I want no sermons on life issues anymore.
And you know what, when you've reached that your happy place, people do notice. And it seems like some people get all mad that you're happy. They start wondering why you're happy, is it that you got a new job, or you have a new boyfriend, where are you getting money from...wuanwuanwuan.... As if someone can't be happy for happy's sake! A lot of transformers will be needing some hugging! sheesh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Preach! I'm happy things are looking up for u.
I'm in tears... This is the story of my life!I am glad things turned around for you...
I'm not going to cry, but i'm happy.
P.s: I'm waiting for another post dedicated to me. It's been a long time.
I am *excited* they called you fat. I am soooo glad you are better. And I looove the "idontgiveafuckedness!"
Post a Comment