Studying makes me happy
clinical vignettes makes me happy
teaching people medicine makes me happy
deliveries make me happy.....though babies test my patience
This is what makes me happy
Talking to mizchif makes me happy
I miss funms
PS: the birthday is in 2 days, and the only thing i want more than ________ is the new ipad it would go nicely with my new usmleworld subscription.
If wishes were horses sha
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
aww happy birthday in advance
stay around the things that keep you happy :)
Madam! Long time. Happy b.day in advance.
I pray you remain happy,
I hope you get your Ipad!
Happy Birthday dear. May God grant you the desires of your heart. May He restore you what it seems has been delayed and may you fully explore all those things that make you happy...
Hugs and God bless.
I'm glad talking to me makes you happy because talking to you makes me happy too.
Yay iPad!!! I'm jealous sha.
Post a Comment