twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Coming out of the closet

So I knew it was just a matter of time before my invisibility cloak was torn. what with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, its getting hard for a kneegah to stay anonymous. How do you defend giggling into your phone without busting your cover?



so you know what they say: Everyone has a price. The people have spoken, and they want me to reveal my identity. That's fine. HOWEVER, there will be a price to pay.
I need
1. 50 "Ay captain!s" in the comment section
2. 50 "likes" on facebook
3. 50 new followers of the blog.

see, I dont ask for much....or do I?

Fine! Fine!! I'm not really in a hurry to be unanonymous. However I'll do it if...

PS: so I know that I don't really write that much fiction, but I write on two ore blogs
1. Every Teusday "Flight 606" goes up on www.360nobs.com. I'm up to Episode 13 now, but you can catch up and follow us here. I'll be looking out for your comments o!
2. Every Thursday, "Thirsty Thursdays" goes up on www.werunthings.net. I'm up to Episode 5 there. You can also quickly catch up and continue following it here. I'll also be looking out for your comments.


3 comments:

Molara Brown said...

"Ay captain!!!

Toinlicious said...

Ay captain!!!

T.Notes said...

#blank expression

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com