twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dear Santa,


How are you? and how is the North pole? I hope things are going on smoothly? if so, doxology.
I know this is usually a busy time for you, but from my calculations, you've made a list and you're checking it twice. I just want to find out if I'm on the naughty list or the nice list. Not that I have any doubts which list I think I'm going to be on, but something happened last week.
On Thursday evening, I woke up wanting to eat. I put two wraps of moi moi on the cooker to warm up, then I put some garri in a bowl. As I said I should add some water, I opened the fridge, and there was no water!
(Un) fortunately, on closer inspection, was my roommate's
onlybottle of water. I examined it, and long story short, it fell into my bowl of garri!
What was I supposed to do Santa? I couldn't be rude and refuse to drink the garri. I just want you to know Santa, that I did NOT steal his water. You trust me right?

Now that we've gotten that tiny bit of confusing evidence out of the way, I hope you're bringing my Mac Book Air.



 thats why I love you santa! you're my favorite mythical creature

PS: have you tried moi moi elemi meje and garri? I'm not trying to say anything about Mrs Claus cooking skills.
PPS: I could lay some out for you in place of the cookies and warm milk if you want!
PPPS: note that I'm not trying to bribe you or anything, but my offer is dependent on there being a macbook under the tree.

6 comments:

Myne said...

LOL...have a wonderful Christmas and may Santa grant all your requests :)

Love the new look BTW...

Zena said...

Please ask Santa if he could get me an apartment, I think I'm on the naughty list this year for all the complaining I've been doing

Toinlicious said...

Lmao@ moi moi elemi meje. If santa hasn't tried it, he sure is missing

Real8 said...

lol bumight ure a top joke noi moi elemi meta nko?

Molara Brown said...

moi moi elemi meje is the ish, I love it.

I love the new template.

bumight said...

@myne: thanks!

@Zena: if you've been naughty,i dont think that apartment is happening o! but lemme see what i can do

@toinlicious: exactly!

@real8: elemi meta eez too small for a whole Santa!

@lara: thanks! glad you love it.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com