twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2007

At Last, my Love has come along

the missing part of me. My body has cracked because I had not found you.

The winter was harder on me, because I couldn't feel your thickness.

I tried all others, but noone could do me like you.

I'm sorry I ignored you, and went after your major contemporaries

I was seduced by their charm, they claimed to have it all

One even promised me Intensive Care

can you blame me if I was led astray by such promising words?

Another swore to melt on me like Butter

Yet another's lure was Soothing Relief

My Love, they were easily accessible

They didn't cost me much

That was why I cheated on you, and gave myself to another

Don' t worry Baby, all that is in the past now

Cos I've realized that nothing good comes cheap

You have yet to dissappoint me

Only you could take the Ashy out of my Flashy

And because of that, we shall never be parted.

My one and only Soulmate

-Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion







10 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

All this for Eucerin????? Lollll....

Naapali said...

u forgot to add #1 doctor recommended brand.

Eucerin cream...turns sandpaper to silk

Ms. Catwalq said...

hahahaha

I however endorse KERI

bumight said...

@Jaycee: Trust me, Eucerin deserves this...and more!

@Napaali: How could I forget? Truly turns sandpaper to silk!

@catwalq: maybe if it is not as serious, I don't think anything beats Eucerin, lol!

UnNaked Soul said...

LMAO... are you still loosing it? let me come and tie you... I'll be sexy about it *wink*

bumight said...

@unnaked: don't worry I've found it, but then it depends on what kinda knot you tie... lol!

little miss me said...

LOL! all this serious poetry for a body lotion..u have got 2 b kidding me..haha..nice.

Anonymous said...

fuck shit.. ur going on my favorite list.. lol... ur bloody funny! i'd write something this foolish.. hehe.. i think i have another blog sister..

bumight said...

@little miss me: babes, Eucerin deserves it and more!

@Overwhelmed: do black pple blush, cos i think I just turned pink. oya, i welcome myself to the family!

Zayzee said...

u got me going
got me interested
got me wondering
when the climax would come and it was a lotion?

so not fair.
stumbled on your blog. nice.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com