I've been putting off writing for a long time. I don't feel like doing anything. I have one of the biggest exams of my life (at least that's what it seems now) right by the corner, and this is the wrongest time for anything to go wrong. Plenty has.
This is the closest I've come to being depressed for real. I feel like just existing.
I'm sad
I'm scared
I'm depressed
I've emptied all of my tear ducts
My house is a mess!
I'm losing it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Please take it easy.
It is the weather...makes issues appear darker than they are
i agree with Catwalq. I pray all is well with you.
@catwalq: thanks, I just want to go home!!!
@allied: thanks for stopping by!... Amen!
take it easy babes...
need me help?
@unnaked: I'm trying to... hope I can pass through this phase...I miss my mommy!!!!
you will babes...
buzz me if you need company *wink*
Hey, sorry you are feeling blue. Just take it easy. Prayer always works. This too shall pass. Stay strong.
We are waiting for you with open arms in Naija
Take a deep breath and all will be well
Have always wished flying carpets and witches brrom can work for real. it is sure faster and more fun than any direct flight!lol
We've got you back girl
Enjoy!
my dear, it is well, trust me, I felt like that yesterday and I was soo down... but today i am determined not to be down.. God loves us too much...
take care my love..
mwahxx
...things might seem very blurry but, have hope. All will be right. Cheers, you can (& will pass your exams)
this sounds like me a year ago. I hope you know that this too shall pass. And when it does, you'll breathe so much better. Talk to someone you trust because it can get worse though i pray that by God, it is well with you. But yeah, i do know what its like and its a really hard thing to deal with. talk to someone please.
take care
Fall semester of M1 year makes you feel like that. All the confidence that u had getting into medschool has been stripped off u and u are quite sure u are a hopeless incompetent and a fraud that will soon be found out and kicked out.
But u know it is not true and u know everything that has brought u here can keep u going, so u dig deeper into urself and what emerges is stronger, bolder and more beautiful than u have ever been. It is meant to be a transformative experience, and it is.
it is well
Post a Comment