twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

:-(

I have been resisting the urge to call X now for days.

I haven't called only because I haven't been able to think of any reasonable excuse for calling.

I really don't want to blog about this cos I'm hungry

These are the moments when I slightly feel what those somalian children felt and it isn't easy.

I am hugry, and there is no food in my house.

Let me weigh my options

Pounded yam? there's no soup

cereal? nah, no milk

maybe rice? no stew either

Garri? It will only worsen my case

toothpaste? I'm not yet that desperate

I'm so not made for suffering :-(

I really need to go grocery shopping and cook, but then where's the time?

I'm going to go and groan under my bed, maybe I'll fall asleep in the process

or better still, Eureka!...

I'm going to go look at pictures of food on catwalq's blog

10 comments:

rethots said...

"I'm going to go look at pictures of food on ..." do this and keep some spirit close by for your tongue. Cheers.

Tyrex said...

Saw Ur comment on my blog. I'm currently in 4th year.

can't wait to finish school but while here might as well keep myself busy.

Hey U might want to check out my latest piece (See blog)

UnNaked Soul said...

i can marinade myself for you... :-)

bumight said...

@unnaked: while you are at it, don't forget to put italian seasoning

UnNaked Soul said...

just as you like it girl *wink*

bumight said...

@ Rethots: what can I say? thanks for stopping by

@unnaked: I'm still waiting for the fedex package o!

bighead said...

Babe go and buy food o! Abi are using style to watch your weight?

bumight said...

@Bighead: lol, I bought food and cooked yesterday. I don't need to watch my weight, the stress of school is doing that a little bit too efficiently for me.

Tyrex said...

Well, Medical School in Nigeria is quite hectic, I don't know much about same in the US but here in Nigeria, you do one (1) year of Pre-Med:-during which you go through the normal chemistry, biology and physics; then you go on to do two (2)years of Pre-clinicals:- here, you get to do all the physiology, anatomy and Bichemistry after which you go on to do three (3) years of Clinicals. Then 1 year of Internship. I guess thats the run down. So how about in the US, is it different?

Tyrex said...

Looking at food is only going to make you more hungry, U know?

Maybe you could prepare something over the weekends and then microwave em during the week, if you're a salad fan like me U ain't gat much of a problem, or better still, why not eat out.

Anyway, I understand the lack of time. Trust me.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com