1.What time did you get up this morning? 6:38AM...after snoozing for 20 mins
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girl's best friend
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? what's that?
4. What is your favorite TV show? House, M.D
5What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal...when I have the time
6. What is your middle name? Titilayo
7. What food do you dislike? A whole lot, you don't even want to get me started on that...
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't listen to CDs anymore, I've upgraded to Ipod, lol!
10. Favorite sandwich? Tuna sandwich!
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing? currently, I love Jackets
13 If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? France, the city of loooove
15. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't discriminate: if I like it, I buy it... that is if I have money
16. Where would you retire to? Depends on the money, Naija won't be bad.
17. What was your most memorable birthday? My 10th birthday, maybe cos I had a party and I changed my outfit like twice...
18. Favorite sport to watch? I'm not really a sports person, if you tell me the scores from a soccer match, I'm good.
19. Farthest place you are sending this? Dunno
20 Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Anyone with a Y chromosome
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Nobody actually, as I'm posting this
22. Favorite saying: Let's google it!
23. When is your birthday? 05.14
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? A night owl
25. What is your shoe size? 10
26. Pets? I don't have the time for pets
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? umn... not really, ...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!, lol!
28. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a teacher, but I quickly changed my mind once I was old enough to realize that teachers don't get paid that much!
29. What are you today? Medical Student
30. What is your favorite candy? Malteesers
31. What is your favorite flower? abeg, I'm a naija person jare, do we get flowers that often?
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Dec 17, free at last....for a while that is
33. What church do you attend? RCCG
34. What is your full name? I'm supposed to be anonymous remember?
35. What are you listening to right now? Muscle Contraction... as rendered by Dr. Smith
36. What was the last thing you ate? Tuna sandwich :-)
37. Do you wish on stars? Again, maybe u don't understand that I'm from niaja, naija people don't wish on stars.
38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I don't want to be a crayon. Life would be boring as a crayon.
39. How is the weather right now? cold
40. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Sola
41. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course! or I wouldn't be bothering with this
42. Favorite soft drink? Fanta..lol!
43. Favorite restaurant? Outback Steak House... can't get over their bread. I have half a good mind to go there one day and pretend like I want to order something, then when they give me the bread, I'll eat it and then pretend that I'm annoyed and then walk out!... but then I digress
44. Hair color? Black
46. Favorite day of the year? My birthday... the only day i believe the world should revolve around me
47. What was your favorite toy as a child?I don't remember getting too many toys :-(
48. Summer or winter? Summer for shizzle, lol!
49. Hugs or Kisses? Both
50. Chocolate or Vanilla? I really don't care
51. Do you want your friends to email you back? that is if I do send this out as an email
52. When was the last time you cried? when I thot my bf was breaking up with me
53. What is under your bed? Nothing
54 What did you do last night? I studied and cooked goat meat stew!
55. Favorite smell? my gases... ok, my perfume-Bvglari
56. What are you afraid of? I'm spartan!!!! we ain't never scurred!
57. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? More like the sweet sugary popcorn they used to sell in naija. It was the bomb! they need to get Americans in on the secret
58. How many keys on your key ring? 3
59.How many years at your current job? about 4 months
60.Favorite day of the week? Monday
61 How many towns have you lived in? 5
62 Do you make friends easily? I don't.. except its virtual i.e over the internet (I know, I' pathetic!!!)
63 How many people will you be sending this to? All my favorite bloggers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
interesting stuff.......
2nd!
yeah
I don't know what to say
sweetbutterfly *wink*
Titilayo huh? Yu thot yur boyfriend was leaving? Why?
...says alot 'bout you.
@Bighead: it's a long story.
I love long stories
@Bighead:I might dedicate a post to it then.keep ur fingers crossed. yeah right!
Post a Comment