So , I realised that I titled this blog "Medico Blues", and I actually haven't written anything about medicine since. Come back! Don't run away, I promise I won't bore you.
People, it's a war out there! Really, this is the present day 300. and it has been going on for ages. Spent the last two weeks learning about the education and miseducation of a T- lymphocyte, which are the armed forces of the body.
Now for the past two weeks, I've moved on to bigger and better things. Oh wait! Bacteria and viruses are not bigger neither are they better. I think at the end of these two weeks, I would become a serious germophobe by the time I done. Infact, I've purchased a good antibacterial hand sanitizer which I have been using generously. Since I've adopted blogville folks as my new virtual family, I just have to share these small must-knows with you.
Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!!, u absolutely HAVE to wipe from the front to the back, and NEVER in the reverse, cos u taking bacteria from ur GI tract (Anus) to the Vajajay, and the bacteria from both sides are not that compatible- yes, bacteria from BOTH areas.
Fellas! Fellas!! Fellas!!! Please if you think you have carried 'gono", tell your partners, at least for the sake of their unborn babies to come. And you guys know you know when you have it because… women are spared all that hassle- they don't know when they have it. Gonorrhea can get into the baby's eyes on the way through the birth canal and can cause irreversable blindness,. I don't know if they do this in naija.
Your doctor can tell when you've been giving BJ's and generally sticking your mouth where they shouldn't be.
People! People!! People!!! Antibiotics don't cure headaches. Actually my teacher is nigerian, so I know he was referring to nigerians when he was talking about people who self-medicate with antibiotics for everything! If you take antibiotics when you don't need it, the bacteria in your body become resistant to it, and when you do need it, they start singing MC hammer in your body: can't touch this!, Moreover improperly administered dose of anitbiotics can kill you, just ask the family of Katie Tyra, they can tell you more.
By this time, I'm guessing you would have looked up and realized that my blog name has changed. Yes, but the contents still remain the same. More like going from NEPA to PHCN or from "The nigerian Police Force" to "The Nigerian Police".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
oluwa o
dokita
no freak me out jare
thx for visiting and the major props. I see you are walking a trail I am familiar with. Please let me know if I can ever be of help.
did the nigeria police change its name? as in remove "force"? what's with the name change, email address change? who's hyde and who's jekyll?
@ bighead: email addy change is because blogger wanted me to go "gmail'
name change? I guess it's just a phase. new name inspired by oct 17 post!
I reread the Oct 17 post and I'm uninspired to change my blog name.
nice info doc! how r u doing?
@ Bighead: umn... the inspiration was for me and me alone, `capish?, lol!
@Isi: I'm fine o, u?
what's your business? Do i go around telling you that I can still retrieve the contents of your harddrive even after you delete it and empty the recycle bin, in additon to telling you what websites you've visited even after you clear ur browsing history?
@ Owumi: I'm completely lost!
Post a Comment