Not being able to post is taking a toll on me men, this has to be the most random post I'll ever make.
why didn't I discover blogspot earlier ehn? Now I'm up to my neck in work, and it seems like there's a thousand and one blogs out there, waiting to be read. In my free time... I take that back, despite my busy schedule, I now log on to blogspot (several times during the day), just to read people's blog.
so, I was on blogspot one day like that, and I was checking out some babe's blog, that's how I said lemme check her comments, so I clicked on the comment, and then I was on someone else's blog, then I clicked on his comments, and I was on another person's blog, then i checked the comments, then I was on another blog, like that ..... If you differentiate the sum of the blogs I went through, with respect to the first blog I was on, then you now integrate partially within the appriopriate limits, .... dang! (the days of calculus!)
ok! so what I'm trying to say is this, I ended up on someone's blog. ok, it's a guy. omigosh! the dude is a baaaaaaaad writer, I mean he's just awesome. I'm a sucker for good writing skills, in my opinion it sort of means one is a good conversationalist, if not better.
Anyways, I did a Sherlock Holmes on him, i.e his blog and liked what I saw. Very soon, I started stalking his blog. I think I might even have left a comment or two. Like the crack addict I've become, I check everytime on blogspot to see if he has updated. And ... (let me get a handkerchief)... and he has refused to update his blog. Now I'm suffering from withdrawal symptomps!
I feel jilted! how dare he! someone better tell him to update asap or else, I'mma leave his behind for another...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Lol.
It's kinda hard to tell the guy..whoever he is... to update because...we dont know who he is.
But i'm pretty sure whoever the guy is he probably has good reasons for the delay.
Maybe he needs time to reel out the fantastic blogs that you've come to love.
Not that i;m making excuses for him ( or her. You allusion to this person as a male might just be a bid to divert attention from who you really are talking about.)
Holmes.
Sherlock Holmes.
lol.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Exams.
I mourn with you!
@carlang: sherlock holmes? I wasn't even going that deep with it!
I have a few suspects: toochi (memoirs of a boy) is number one. I just deleted him from my bookmarks yesterday.
memoirs of a boy? hmn.. good candidate, but its not him. he didn't have enough posts for me to "fall in love", lil tease!
I'm out of guesses. Naija fine boy?
yay!! he updated!!!!
thanks for stopping by. nice blog u have here
Post a Comment