my internet just came back up couple of mins ago, so my studying is officially over! As usual, I've spent the week thinking up random things to blog about, and I must say, I was pretty creative. em... I just forgot about everything! if it was u nko? free me jare!
I have an exam tomorrow, and I seriously need to be studying. I just don't feel like it. It's frigging Medicine and Society. It's what they'll call Community Medicine in naija, and it basically consists of lectures coming to tell us the most random things, in a 3 hour span.One of them was telling us about how he usually has 'play time' with his wife! can anyone say TMI?
So, I have like 12 powerpoint lectures to read (each lecture is an average of 50 slides). The chances are looking grim. Upon say person wan become docki? Which leads me to the title of this post. I'm thinking of considering the easy route... A sugar daddy. Emphasis on the word Sugar. does anyone know where I could find one?
reckon Hugh Hefner got any more space at the Playboy mansion?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How will a sugar daddy help matters? And whats with all the emphasis on Sugar?
Once I get a sugar daddy, I can quit school for good, and won't have a money problem. the emphasis is on Sugar, cos it's all about the dough baby!
good evening everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 330 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?
good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 300 bucks on every site. But completely I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?
Post a Comment