connective tissue is calling out to me, but I refuse to answer. asko! Kierzenbaum (my histology book) is making eyes at me, but nah! you can wait. I'm sick and tired of studying, so I'm taking a 'study-break' to gossip on the internet. It's so hard to study when there's internet, heck! it's even harder to pay attention in class to a professor with a monotonous voice when I can be on Facebook, checking my emails for the ....60th time? or reading random blogs.
Yesterday was the season premiere of ANTM (America's Next Top Model), and as I'm really into modeling, I had to watch it. Problem was, it started at 8pm and babe was still in the library then. Thank God I had it recorded. yay! for comcast DVR
The real reason I wanted to watch ANTM was because I knew someone on the show. There's this acquaintance of mine- we r not really best buddies but we worked a fashion show together- I heard she's on the show. By default, I'm rooting for her. After watching the show, I don't know about her chances of winning, but I'm still rooting for her.
There are other girls that look prettier, i saw her walk on the show, and I knew she could walk better than what she did. Neways, more importantly, I just felt that she was acting different. Maybe its because of the camera, but anytime the camera was on her, she became a little over-animated for me, almost like a new person.
I didn't really get to know her outside of rehearsals, but I don't remember her being that loud, I'm also scared that she's going to be boxed into this "african-girl-looking" box, but I gues I'll keep my fingers crossed.
So to the 'guy-radar thingy'. Did I see some ears twitch? some backs straighten? haba! amebo too do you! anyways, the 'guy-radar' (name coined by my friends) is this antenna like or radar like thing that 'picks' up fine guys at close frequency. ok,, you got me. It's just basically scoping guys, shotan?. Don't act like you don't do it, we all do it. and who says a girl can't scope? abeg, what is good for the gander is also good for the goose!
Scoping is not only for guys jare. I know a lot of guys have problems being 'scoped'. Don't worry, we don't do it as lecherously as y'all do it. At least, I keep it PG-13. Anyways, for some reason I've been noticing cute guys everywhere. In my class, in the hallways, generally everywhere... and yes, in the library!!! . It seems like there's an infestation of cute guys everywhere, help!
It all started during the date auction, that was when the scales fell off my eyes, and I noticed that I was swimming in a myriad of cute, sexy and smart guys.
DISCLAIMER: I don't think any dirty thoughts when I scope guys, I just appreciate the beauty, sexiness, ruggedness and even nerdiness of the guys I scope. It's like I just discovered a new form of art! you should try some scoping, PG-13 one though, it's fun.
I used to be afraid to scope, it almost felt like I was cheating on my boyfriend or I was doing something dirty. Until I grew out of that feeling, a guilty chill always went down my spine. Let's face it though, ALL guys do scope, some even scope with their girlfriends sitting next to them! not to talk about all the dirty, nasty things going through their minds, ewww!
In short, my 'Guy-radar' is in overdrive. gtg!
PS: I'm so done with my cute-nerd crush...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
don't i wish there was an influx of male-cuteness around me!
we dey everywhere, i know... its kinda hard to stay in one place... we make world a wonderful place *wink*
does your guy-radar work over blogger channels? cos you should have spotted me by now, lol. And who told we guys think inordinate thoughts when scoping ehn?
@ geisha: u need to frequent professional schools, med schools in particular *wink* serious, there's so many of them there!
@ unnaked: who is "we"? lol!
@bighead: blogger channels have a different frequency, so I'm not sure though. there's a higher margin of error. It might just be picking up guys with mad writing skills instead...lol!
i kinda smell soulsista's influence in your writing... or maybe y'all always had the same style.
Post a Comment