twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Friday, September 14, 2007

Cute sexy nerds...

ok, so I made a conscious decision to make sure I'm not too far from blogger, and blog at least once a week. I have an exam on monday, so I really need to be doing some studying or sleeping. I'm constantly tired, and blogging is high up there on my mind, but I don't have the time to do it. I finally got internet at my place. I don't know what to write but ...
ok, so it seems like my "guy radar" is working overload, because i've been doing a lot of scoping lately. I've been scoping guys in my class, the 2nd year class, the library, it's been ridiculous! so there's this one guy that I've been scoping for weeks now, and the reason is: He looks like a nerd!... but a cute one at that. Everything nerdy he does is so cute. I'm a sucker for cute sexy nerds. His glasses, his mannerisms are so... omigosh!, so I started searching for other cute nerds, you know, variety is the spice of life. I found a couple actually, but they don't compare to this first gu. I think it's because he reminds me so much of my biggest high school crush, so I'm reverse transcribing my crush onto Al.....
neways, I'm feeling sleepy, and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow, I mean its not easy being a stalker!

5 comments:

bighead said...

chasing boys around school eh? I will tell your mummy for you. den den den.

bumight said...

lol, if I don't chase them, who would?

bighead said...

oh i see! ur a charity chaser. keep up the good work and when yu catch anything or get caught urself be sure to let us know.

Owumi said...

girl... why do you think I love my job so much? I can look into all shades and colors of eyes as much as I want, all day, and it's okay cuz I'm supposed to be learning from them! Cute nerds are the hotness...

Chris Ogunlowo said...

I'm a nerd ;)

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com