"Oya, pack your things and get out of my house!", "whore!!"
"From today onwards, consider yourself an orphan, you have no parents!"
"I'm sorry, we made a mistake earlier on, but we won't be able to offer you this job"
These are some of the things I think about, when I want to blog. To write a honest blog, straight from my heart, following the rhythm as my heart beats and my weary fingers jab the keyboards. But no!. Even though I think people hardly read my blog, there's no doubt some other people would stumble on it. This age when employers google people up, and check their facebook websites. What if I want to run for office someday and some overzealous googler finds some dirt on me from what i've written? The possibilities are endless.
I don't even know what to call my blog? i don't even know what to write about. I want to write without being confined to a box. I want to write what I feel like writing. I want to write about everything and anything.
i've been thinking about this for a very long time now. I want to challenge myself, I WANT TO WRITE A BOOK. ok, I've said it. I don't know if I can do it, what it would be all about, whether II'll get bored halfway through it and stop. I want to do something different. It could be a collection of short stories or something, but i guess I'll figure it out someday.
I want to make new friends.
i don't want anybody to read my blog
i want everybody to read my blog
i want a poster size picture of me hanging above my bed... I know, say it, I'm vain, whatever!
alright, I'm off to study!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Eyaa!!! I can seriously relate to how you feel. I dunno know about you but more than a few people know my true identity and that alone is very limiting. Unfortunately my big mouth would not let me maintain anonymity for long.
"I want no one to read my blog
I want everyone to read my blog"
I feel you. Sometimes one almost feels like one's nyash is being open too much to the public.
But you can't deny yourself. You must write, and fight the fear. Write for you. Don't hold back, and as you write, don't fall to that prey that takes away the joy of writing: don't censor yourself.
Write till it feels like you just lost a part of yourself on the paper (or keyboard). Cuz you haven't lost you... you've only made a part of you immortal.
Post a Comment