a little over a year ago, I opened my "Dear Jesus" blog. A couple of people have asked for access to the blog, and I had to decline because I felt it was something on a very primal personal level between me and the One to which the blog is addressed. This post is made up of excerpts from posts spanning over one year.
... I remember a time when i was afraid to let you choose for me, thinking you'll choose a boring short pastor who would only want missionary style sex. Lol. So since You know me,...
...i havent read my bible in a long time. I know daddy, its sad- obviously not meeting up with the "meditating on it" daily part....
...Daddy, im committing this into your hands, cos i know i cant do it by myself. Please do not put me to shame....
...I especially lift my friend xxx unto Your hands. Even as he's trying to find himself spiritually , I pray you erase all the doubts in his mind. I pray that You lead him back to you.
Even though I sometimes have the same questions that he has, I pray you continue to keep me. Please dont give up on me.
I pray for Zena's brother who has a brain tumor. I pray that you heal him completely....
Even though I sometimes have the same questions that he has, I pray you continue to keep me. Please dont give up on me.
I pray for Zena's brother who has a brain tumor. I pray that you heal him completely....
...Do you remember the time I cried to you about the summer research thing? I was down and frustrated....
...I dont know what to tell you again...not that u dont know already, lol!...
...Sometimes I wonder how you look at me and what you think of me. I have tried to understand you for many years, and I'm still trying...
I'm thinking about doing a preceptorship in the summer. Neurology, Surgery or cardiovascular. what do you think? I have to study now...
...I'm going to strive to be the daughter you want me to be.
I love you Daddy,
I love you Daddy,
B

17 comments:
For some reason this brings tears to my ears. Dnt ask me why...lol...am mushy lyk dat.
My walk with Daddy is jst so...I dnt knw. Some days are good, and some days I just falter. And some days when I try to retrace my steps, I can hear the devil mocking me; telling me hw many times hve u been down this road b4...it jst sucks, feel like am embarassing my Daddy over and over and I hate it! I keep trying tho...I keep trying...because the day I give up is the day the tempter wins, and dat I cnt live with. So help me God!
PS: Sori for this lng post, I jst needed to vent this very moment.
This was nice. I wish i could bring myself to do one.
Amen , I believe God will answer you
*sigh* so honest..heartfelt..just as it shud be, to go to HIM just as we are *shrug*
Amen and Amen in agreement with you Doc xx
amin. May your prayer be answered my sista.
You're so lucky to be blessed with a channel tht works for you. Amen to all your prayers. Amen.
x!
its a good step. iv been keeping a prayer book since 05 where i just write to God like am talking to him and everytime in read it...i a convinced there is a God and he does answer by fire
Prayer is always a sure key that has been proven to work. I say Amen to yours. Our Father is faithful.
what a nice post! that blog of yours is a wonderful idea. Sounds very cathartic and i completely understand why you would prefer to keep that between just the two of you.
awww
I do the same thing.
He listens (I would hope)....
Oh my, this is lovely Bumight, so open, honest and lovely...It really touched me...That is what I call relationship...
God bless you...
And he listens to them all, all our words, even those unspoken.
I thought this was really open of you.
Bumight, this is so nice and honest! Definitely a father, daughter kinda thing!
.... smtn entirely different!
I just wish God would reply.
Wow...
Amen to ur prayers...I'm glad u r confident in ur relationship with Him, enough to confide ur EVERY worry/questions in Him...that's sure the way to go...as for the reading my Bible daily part, I sure need His help n grace with that one too, so pls add me to ur prayer list...cheers gurl.
i say a big Amen to most of those prayers!
Post a Comment