twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Registration has commenced...


...For "Twitter High". The prefects have already been elected.

Head Boy: bubusn

Assistant Head boy: Akingbayo

Head Girl: Funmsdrebirth

Assistant Head girl: Miss Jayla

Social Prefect: Nobsdaslushhkid

Food Prefect: EzzieB

Sports Prefect: Blazeotokpa

Chapel Prefect: Exschoolnerd

Health Prefect: Ms_sassy

Labor Prefect: Juiceegal

Time keeper: TBA (To Be Announced)

If you read Jujufied Harry Potter goes to Ijebu, Snow Rapunzel meets Ayefele, and the Samson and Delilah Story, then that means you might be interested.

Registration forms are available by DM or Email (bumight@gmail.com).

Application Deadline: Till all spots are filled!

24 comments:

leggy said...

lol...seriously?lmao
happy new year.

Spesh said...

LOST!!!

Rebirth said...

hahahaha! i like my position! yes im the head girl............

Anonymous said...

lol congrats Funms-the rebirth

Rita said...

lol...does Temite qualify for any position?

Myne said...

What's happening there? LOL

~Sirius~ said...

LMHO!!!!

you are not even serious.....lol

Please oh! how did Funms make Headgirl????

SHE said...

LOL...

It can only be "twitter high"

juiceegal said...

Lmao.....i now understand what you were talking about earlier today. Labour prefect hahahaha

Zayzee said...

and she returns with the humour. happy new year girl

Isabella said...

hahaha this is so funny n such a conicidence I was going to write a post today about how twitter n blogsville remind me of a school playground and the parts that people play. gosh!
I'll still write it anyways :-)

Tari. N said...

Ok...what's going on? i'm confused..

Anyway, just here to show some looooooove!!

Happy new year hun

F.

Giagerry said...

aha nd I thot i was on twitter!
when did all dis go down and i dint know--lmao!
like seriously guys!
LOOOOL!

Geebee said...

I'm soooo lost. What's going on here . . . another plot to unseat Yaradua? lol. Sounds interesting though. E ja mi si o. Bumight what's good? Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

this is funny this makes me wanna get a twitter account.

HexyDre said...

GTFOH!! I need to be assistant VICE HEAD boy...You no see the size of my head in my avatar. Make changes sharpish!

exschoolnerd said...

me chapel prefect..lool..dats laughable!!!

CerebrallyBusy said...

lol...very nice :D

Jayla. said...

Me Assistant??? How much did Fumns pay you eh? Abi dem don dey do BFF for prefectship again..... I hear you.


Pls how can you give blaze sports prefect??? Ebukka should be on that list somewhere too.

OmoIbadan Tuntun said...

I worked so hard, didnt stab any classes, and what do I get?...not only didnt I not make the Prefect's list, I also got expelled....now to go live the life of an agbero on the dark and potopoto filled streets of "Facebook"..so long world:(

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol! sounds like fun!

How you dey?

Happy new year!

LucidLilith said...

eeeemmmm....jujufied harry potter goes to ijebu...hilarious...when can i read it.

Feddie Girl said...

Hehehehe... I love Food prefects. EzzieB can you be my friend?

Good one, though...

The Activist said...

lol

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com