So here's how its going to go down. Funmsdrebirth and Mizchif will be responsible for making sure the celebrant doesn't find out about the surprise. They shall take her out shopping or whatever.
Meanwhile the rest of the crew will help set up. Miss LNQ, Tinuo, Juiceegal shall be in charge of arranging the hall and making sure that the cake that Ms O bakes is set in the right place. Avartsy Kitchen shall be supplying us with Jollof rice, Fried rice, designer stew, moi-moi, peppered gizzard and all other mede-medes. We shall import djdonx and djfineboy from twitter to take care of music, you know a party of this magnitude cant possibly survive on one dj.

Hexydre and Realnaijabloke shall organize the shayo and Jayla shall keep blazeotokpa away from the booze till the guests start arriving.

At exactly 6:00pm, the guests will start pouring in, and after waiting around and trying to beat them off the food, they shall be allowed to munch on the meatpie and sausage rolls that Ms. O has been gracious to bake just for this reason. A few minutes later, at 7:15pm, the celebrant shall come through the doors accompanied by the accomplices and the lights shall come on as everyone screams SURPRISE!

Jaycee shall proceed to bless the food, and after almost 5 full minutes of prayer, she shall be interrupted by everyone and the party shall start. Solomonsydelle shall attempt to give a speech about the celebrant but Sir Scribbles will interrupt, hype up the party and get people to the dance floor.
Then djdonx shall announce that its time for the celebrant to dance. then Ceberus, Doug, Fineboy Agbero and even Naijaleta shall all stand up from different corners of the room to dance with the celebrant. Sensing trouble, Makxxy, Fabulola, Temite and Vera shall swiflty move to the dancefloor and grab each of the guys respectively, thereby averting potential trouble, leaving the celebrant to dance with her boo, wande coal.
The twitter folks who have come to do "mo gbo mo branch" will be in one corner feeling fresh, , Maynezee, olalekt, ricdizzle. Ojia will arrive with all the twitter celebs of course! and maynezee shall be too busy scoping iamebuka to dance. 4eyedmonk and bubusn will be trying to recruit blogville babes Toluwa, exschoolnerd and goodnaijagirl to their PWAN mansion but Seyekuyinu and baroka will be marking them, heavily!. Medianemesis will be trying to toast Aeedible who will not be listening because djfineboy just dropped vocal slender's hit single and she wants to shake her tail feather!
people dont forget to drop your gifts by the corner!

Happy Birthday to me!!!

40 comments:
happy birthday. have a great one. :-D
ROTFLOL! Altho it's your day....you just made mine. Nice one, I wish you a very happy birthday and all the blessings and good things that your heart desires.
*Raised eyebrows at* "...leaving the celebrant to dance with her boo, wande coal." Ok, it's your BDAY so u re allowed to dream :P
Have fun
Hahahahahahahaha!
Nice one honeyquin!
Oooooooh! You know I'm so there: whatever you need ;)
Happy Birthday again & God bless you always
Lots and lotsa love xoxoxoxox
LMAO @ me toasting Aeedible while she's listening to Vocal Slender! Have a great day love! Thanks for bringing fun and laughter into our lives... God bless you!
Happy birthday Bumight. Love the organisation. its 6 pm right. im coming. :D. Have a great day. Enjoy
mad child.....thats y i love u and yes u mentioned me first, i know im that important to u.....
oh right, happy birthday
Happy Birthday......I see I wasn't personally invited to the party, It's fine........I'm busy anyways (but if you invite me I will come *big grin*.lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY!!!
Hahahahaha You are not well. Have a lovely day missy.
ROFLMAO!!!! What the heck! lol. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE!!!!!
Funms instead of you to come let us plan our distraction strategy u're feeling important because your name was first by mistake.
I think we should take her to see a movie.....i dun tink i have money to take dis kain girl shopping.
I hope she hasn't seen Iron Man 2 yet.
Happy Bornday oh BUM of awesome MIGHT. Love you plenty!
That's the most organised celebrant I have come across in a while.
Happy Birthday to you
P.S.
I am quite concerned at the amount of d alcohol level, y'all need to organise for the inevitability of alcohol overload e.g. walking on your head, someone deciding to pole dance or sumfink :)
Happy Birthday!!!
Awww I love this!! Have a blessed day babes! You deserve it!
P.S I feel like a blogger bigzz gelz, I was mentioned on Bumights blog!!! :)
Doctor but why must you associate my name with booze now? lololol...
Love the post ....Happy Birthday to you and Many more years to come in Jesus name..Amen ...
Enjoy ya day and we will not switch off the lights so that you can see Wande Coal in the light ...hehehe
well bcos its ur day i shall leave u to dance with AWA husband wande coal
happy birthday manu many more years to come God bless
Lol. As far as Avartsy Kitchen is supplying our food...I AM SO IN!!!
Lol @ the scene where the guys try to dance with the celebrant but awon Vera, Temite, Fabulola, and Maxyy try to steal the men. Lol.
Here's my gift: an e-bible!!!!! LOLLLL.
Happy Baiday DOKITA!
my gift to you...
Errr....
I pray God grants you many more years on Planet Earth.... AMEN!
:)
P.S. it is the thot that counts
Lmao....hahahahahaha, this made my day. Happy Birthday again dear, many more years to come...xxx.
Happy Birthday to you, that was a fantastic party, LOL...
Lol! Sounds like fun! Happy Birthday!!! Wish you many more!
Lol! Sounds like fun! Happy Birthday!!! Wish you many more!
Happy birthday sweetie!
I'm well feed no i gotta go find me a dancing partner.....Where's Sir scribbles????
Happy Birthday...you are the queen of the blogville mad libs o!
Let us know how it really goes down, with no salacious details omitted!
lol...v.nice one...happy birthday to u...I hope u had a truly fun time (minus the booze of course)...
Happy Birthday :) Nice one btw. lol
Ah-ha,
What an interesting party. Have a wonderful year. You deserve it.
Belated happy birthday :)God's blessings, IJN.
hehehhee and boy did I shake my tail feather! we had maaahd fun! lmao! and fer the records, the samosa was da shit and i mean that in the most christian manner lol
Hope you had a great day ;D
God bless you hon.
-XX
Happy Belated Birthday
How on earth can a monk be chasing "pata"?...How about I say the opening prayer? With y'all's eyes closed? *My plan to steal Jayla is about to spin into place...:D*
lol, 'tenks' for the vote of confidence! (@Jaycee as well! :)
Happy Belated Birthday!!
LMAO! When Sir Scribbles speaks waists must shake!!! LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A BLAST! OMO Juiceegal shud be kept away from d Jollof rice oh, she cnt be trusted!
lol happy birthday, love how u edited all d other non-publishable things i did :D
hahahahahahaha ur too crazy bumight! #latereply I know :D
Nice combo.. Happy buffday!
Happy birthday (belated) but I'm starting to think that you've been taking your patient's medications. Talk true na, make we know how we go take help you.
bia, dis babe. u no invite me to ur parrry. kai. me & u have quarreled! kiakia!
happy birthday to u though. wishing u many happy returns. (& d say d prayer dat was said on my head) 'oh father in heaven, by this your daughter's next daughter, may she be celebrating it with a significant other'! & all scream 'AMEN!'
-FFF
**hey, am back online & kicking butts @ www.flourishingflorida.net**
so much for, "...and all of blogville is in on it"
i was not invited
well, Happy belated Birthday...
luv d concept of this post.
Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment