twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Life as a fourth year

I'm reading Chimamanda Adichie's "The thing around your neck" for the first time. I've had that book for almost a year now. Yesterday night, I finished "The 19th Wife". I've had that book for over 2 years now. It feels good to be a fourth year!

USMLE STEP 1 .....check
This is the first part in the 3 part licensing exam. most people typically take it at the end of their second year.

USMLE STEP 2 CK........check
9 h0ur exam you take typically at the end of your third year of medical school

USMLE STEP 2 CS .........check
an 8 hour exam where you see fake patients like you were in a real clinic and then examine them, write a note with your findings, diagnosis and plan.

ERAS application........check
the residency application.



all thats left is to wait for the interview offers to pile in. I really think i should blog more often...

8 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

Keep it up jare...how many years before you can open your own clinic?

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl!! O try gan ni...
All the best with the interviews:)

Nutty J. said...

Good for you....

All the best

Luscious LU said...

Congrats girl! All the best for the remaining stages

Shadenonconform said...

Wow! Congrats on all the prior accomplishments. Medical school is no joke. My cousin is going through the same ish. I always wonder how she does it.

I guess a love for the profession makes it a tad bit easier.

Good luck and God's grace and favor with the interview process.

kay9 said...

I didn't know u were a doctor!
ok, yeah, Medical student, but it almost always sounds the same to me. Congrats babe!

ee-yah, so soon they'll be calling yo mum "Mama Dokito" :)

SHE said...

Yes, you should blog more often!

After all, you have more time now, don't you?

poeticallytinted said...

Hey bumight, been a bit. Just stopped to say hey. and I'm back. tkia.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com