twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finding my inner Dougie

Its 2:32am, the morning before my big exam, and I'm on youtube trying to learn how to dougie.


*rewind*


See, I wouldn't call myself a party animal, I go to the occassional naija house parties here and there and also my class parties. Whenever I go to parties - especially house parties- I try to have a good time. I'll dance my heart out, you know and generally have fun. I dont think Im a great dancer or anything, but I normally attract a lot of male attention when dancing and have gotten in trouble because of it. I think it has something to do with enjoying yourself on the dance floor that attracts guys- you should try it. Anyways, so I went to this house party and I was dancing feeling like a bad girl, when the "Teach me how to Dougie" song came on


*screetch*

Baby girl didnt know how to dougie! I mean I can do the stanky leg, swag and surf, walk it out, even the chicken noodle soup, but I realized I couldnt dougie! I felt so old, and I resolved that night to learn how to dougie, by fire by force. Never mind that its the day before my test, but I get on youtube, and I'm watching the official video of the song when I realized that THEY NEVER TEACH YOU HOW TO DOUGIE! in the whole video!
maybe this whole dougie thing is a scam!

I promtly registered my complaint on twitter and I got this response:

@LadyKrysMD: u can't technically "learn" how to dougie, u gotta find it! every1 has an inner dougie! sum are just hidin deeper than others! @bumight

So, I'm on a mission - the search for my inne dougie. If Chris Brown can find his inner dougie, so can I!



If Don Jazzy can find his inner dougie (3:50 in the video), So Can I!




PS: it seems this inner dougie is buried deeper than I thought. *now moving to drastic measures*....by the way, I hear Banky W is still looking for his inner dougie as well!

10 comments:

LadyKrysMD said...

AMEN SISTA! watch once it finally clicks u will find urself dougie-ing to gospel even country music! u'll find it...u just gotta believeeeeeee!

Shubby Doo said...

i cant recommend doing it like this but it would be irresponsible of me not to share this (cos doing the dougie can be dangerous)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeoOR_NWHyo

Shubby Doo said...

this is how to do the dougie dance right sha! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGtIppH-KSg

leggy said...

ha ha ha.you;re hilarious.

Ms.O said...

HAHAHHAA!!!!! thanx for the laugh *rough day*

ZeL said...

LMAO!

Myne said...

I never heard of the dougie but now I have to find mine too, lol..

Anonymous said...

Lol @ "getting into trouble".If you're having fun on the dance floor,guys will join you.And if Mr Bumight don't like it...too bad.ROFLMAO.

Nine.

Rita said...

LOL...something is missing in the gist. What happened when the song started playing? Did you take a seat or did you give some other step?

LusciousRon said...

Funny! Hope you find it

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com