twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

30 day challenge: Day 2 - Letter to my crush


Dear crush, 
It's kinda funny that I've known you all these years...and you just made it to crush level *here's your badge by the way*. We've gone over our first impressions of each other, etc.
If you must know I tried so hard NOT to crush on you! Even though I remember you trying to zone me. I shall not be zoned! 
From talking about sex, to talking about the Bible, to uplifting me when I feel down, to me chastising you, I enjoy sharing my ideas with you, your constructive criticisms,  - I'm scared of crushes. Because crushes can go either way. You can wake up one day and it's not there anymore or you can move to the next level - pic stitching pictures together. Yes I tell you, you haven't crushed until you've pic stitched.

What's more is that I've seen you grow - watch you shed the google eyed young boy persona and morph into an admirable young man with wisdom beyond your years. Maybe this is why you're crush. 
Sometimes I doubt that you know the effect of your words - yesterday you said, "don't fall for me" and I replied "of course not". Ok, I lied. I'm used to talking to you, and my evenings are not complete without our regular conversations, and I keep "gist" for you. 

It's hard watching your crush grapple over feelings for someone else. But so long as you're fine, that's all that matters - and you WILL be fine. 

There's so much more I want to write, but I have a feeling this won't be my only letter to you in this challenge. So, I'll let Bruno do some of the talking for me...

Love always,
Bumight.


4 comments:

aloted said...

hmmmmmm....:)

dayor said...

Lol@aloted. Hmmm it is, I just wrote a mental letter to my crush.lols

bumight said...

@aloted: *hands you ricola* lol

@dayor: but how are we gonna read d mental note? :(
Blog it jor!

jhazmyn said...

yesterday you said, "don't fall for me" and I replied "of course not". Ok, I lied...aww, cute, sounds like you've got it bad :).

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com