twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Letter to my Best Friend

Dear best friend, 
If anyone ever told me I'd be referring to you as best friend, I'd have kneed them in the nuts! And I know you'd cringe if I ever called you BFF to your face, lol. Accept your fate - along with your badge, ID card and pager- with pride. 
It's funny how we met, first conversation and I was like "this keed is coo!". 

Thanks for being there when nobody was. Thanks for caring. Thanks for not leaving...even when I tried to push you away. Thanks for putting up with my eccentricities, and thanks for responding to my pagers - no matter how dumb it is.

You truly do have an amazing heart, and any woman that gets you is lucky AF! Don't worry, I'm not jealous. I remember your feeble attempts to get me to watch soccer.any man that can get me interested in soccer is a keeper! Lol , so accept your lifetime shares in the BFF zone, lol

Love always, 
Bumight

PPS: it's still nominations time, So take a moment to nominate your favorite blog in as many categories as you like: best humorblog, best personal blog, and maybe blog of the year! *cough*

Go here to nominate: ==> Nominations




No comments:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com