what my mother cannot do
Come and join me sing hallelujah
Jehovah Jireh as done me well...
Praaaaaaise da Loooord! my God has done it!
Yes, he has done GREAT things,
he has done GREAT things
Bless His holy name!
If you've been an avid reader of my blog, /follower of my blog, you'd have read/heard about my struggles with breasticles. I even blogged about it here in 2009. What I didn't tell y'all was I never really got to wear my miracle, as the strap had its problem. So, I felt like the Spirit was trying to tell me something! : instead of a pushup bra, why not PUSH?
So, PUSH I did - Pray Until Something Happens....and something happened! I knew I had a big problem on my hands - actually on my chest, but I didn't give it much thought until two days ago.
I had laid out my Ankara for church the previous night. While trying to zip up that morning, I got to my back side and the zip refused to go further! So I decided to wear another Ankara, and lo and behold, my zip popped halfway through!
I spent the better part of the morning feeling like a seapork, until it just popped into my head that seapork ti o ni love handles, ti o ni muffin top, something else must be going on!
So, I'm on my way to go get resized and shop for a new bra. I'm tres hexcited! My melons have arrived. So join me in singing
He has done for me (he has done for me)
What "kuluso" cannot do
He has done for me!
PS: I'll keep you guys updated, as per effryting effryting,...and like a great poet once said "jiggy jiggy baybay!"
PPS: it's blog awards time, yippee! So take a moment to nominate your favorite blog in as many categories as you like: best humorblog, best personal blog, and maybe blog of the year! *cough*
Go here to nominate: ==> Nominations


7 comments:
Lol...are you serious? I can't help laughing...but I thank God for you
hahahahaaha see prayer... while some of us are praying for reduction others are praying for increase lol
@nutty J: very serious o! Infact,...lemme just shut up!
@nollywoodReinvented: yes o, when someone says GGMUB (God go make u bigger) I hold my tatas and scream halllleluuuu
Heoooo abeg hook your fellow Acup gials up na. Me sef, I gats go and PUSH.
@NR, reduction bawo? Plix pazz the excess here biko. I need my cup to runeth over literally
Congrats on the arrival of your goodies jere. So what kinda prayer did u pray gaan gaan? I need to stat mine asap
I can't help grinning just picturing you holding our tatas and shouting Halleluuuuu! According to the desires of your heart sha ... Mo ba e yo!
I actually had a friend who prayed for her hair to grow and it did. Glad to see prayer works in other *ahem*areas too :-)
*Your tatas ... Smh
Post a Comment