twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Stalking

For some reason I've been stalking Sugabelly's blog  for the past hour. I daresay its refreshing to see someone who still blogs like nothing changed ( well there's Original mgbeke, Mixchif, and Sting). I also found Lighty's blog the other day.
This year, I'm going to make a concerted effort to keep blogging away. I remember a time when blogging was  like Oxygen for me. I still blog on the "healthy living Naija style" blog, but since its getting lonely on there, I might as well transfer all my posts on here.

2 comments:

Real8 said...

i know… it really was oxygen. men! blogville was life then. chai wow! how time changes. oh well we just have to make the best of it.
lighty

T.Notes said...

It's becoming one heck of a task finding good ole content.....

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com