twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

It just hit me...


I just got off the phone with one of my coolest buddies all ready to hit the books. Then fiam! just like that it hit me.

I feel like wailing like a mother who just lost her child.

ok, nobody died or anything, but it is more serious than that.

I just hit me that ...I won't be able to marry T.I

stop laughing! this is serious!!

Forget that he has about 20 children from 21 mothers, forget that he sounds like an agbero if he's not rapping, forget that he's supposed to be in jail now (or did he get out?), but I finally just realized that we won't be together *sob*

Have you seen my baby in a suit, he looks so GQ, even if he's just wearing a plain white tee shirt, he still looks sumptous!

His swagger is just...out of this world!, and when he licks his lips...

ok, seriously! I was just thinking of the dynamics of our would-be 'relationship'... and it just hit me that my baby and I could never be.

I'm going to go mourn the end of our 'relationship' even before it began...and 2008 was supposed to be our year, dang!




30 comments:

SMSL said...

Yippie i'm 1st, i guess 1st time luck. Funny post. thanx for stoppin by mine.

SMSL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Afrobabe said...

lol.....glad u came to ur senses...

shhhh said...

well, look at the bright side, u saved urself from heartache[s]

desperate lady said...

Lmaooooooooo I'm glad ur awake from ur dream. Y would u even want to marry T.I?
Speaking of him, why r his lips always sooooo dry? Of all d money he makes he can't afford a simple chapstick? But he can buy a bag of guns......mshteeew na wa o.

Brilliantly Me said...

Ah Ah! Why not?? Haven't you heard the saying, "Where there's a will there's a way?"

You better find your way oo!

Allied said...

lol.. Thank God

Orientatednaijababe said...

Wake up darling, if by any chance dat u r sleeping

Bubblegum Thug said...

If he was broke would u still love him?

Toochi said...

T.I?
hell yeah i'm laughing my head off:D
what were you thinking?
hmmm...
no try am o.

bumight said...

@pink lips: u welcmome! your prize for being first, is a T.I picture!!!

@afrobabe: ...but...but...I'm heartbroken!

@honeywell: is it the guy that was the leader of the other fraternity? I was tempted as well but my love for T.I was stronger.
@TLKS: saved myself? I don't think so o!

@DL: If i give you all the reasons, u might start trippin as well, so I'd rather not. When he meets the right lady (aka moi) we'll correct the chap lips thingy, as for the guns, those were meant for the haters.

@Rayo: the situation is deeper than that my sister, I've held on for years now :-(, it's time to move on

@Allied: thank God? maybe u don't understand the seriousness of the matter.

@ONB: I'm wide awake o!

@Pink gloves: that would even be better, because then I wont have to deal with all the gold dggers surrounding him. He doesn't need to be rich to look hot, it's natural baby!

@Toochi: what do u mean what was I thinking?... oh, I catch a whiff of haterade nearby, lol!

Ms. Catwalq said...

I am so glad that you extoled all his "virtues" yourself. TI ko, IT ni.
Biki, you better go and find a better surgeon wey go school to marry. I am not about to show up for your wedding with a bullet proof vest under my corset dress and be avoiding cigar smoke the whole night....

so when should I expect the things that i sent you home to get, ehn?

Brilliantly Me said...

Well, maybe it's for the best. You don't really want to marry someone that will have uzi's and ak's and pistols nearby whenever you have a heated argument anyway, would you?

Flourishing Florida said...

u ddnt mention his pink lips!!!!! Jeez, they r so kissable!!!!

bumight said...

@catwalq: lol, will be compiling the shipment soon. expect soonest!

@Rayo: :-(

@Florida: At last! someone agrees with me!!, lol

Joy Akut said...

well well, at least someones come to her senses.
i still dream pharell...
altho i never thot of marrying him, i was going to dump him and move on to jay z, then dump him and run...k i've dozed off here...all in all, i'd have my own kid rock, pamela anderson and tommy lee moment then dump their arses...

Joy Akut said...

P.S...T.I looks hot when he performs, did u see the BET awards?...he killed me there.
uhmmmmm

Hengish said...

First time here and I love your blog.

T.I is definitely a Stand Up guy.

All isn't lost.

Shebi you want to be a doctor, he might need something diagnosed one day.

T.I In Hospitals Near YOU!!!

I am not even sure if my comment makes any sense. LOL

Naija Chickito said...

uh huh, and I was going to be Micheal Jackson's wifey and baby mama, before all the little boy rumors began...really.

bumight said...

@fantasy queen: player, player!! I fall in love with T.I all over again when I watch him performing.

@hengish: T.I in Hospitals near you? LMAO!,, maybe he'll come in with a gunshot wound, and then I'll remove the bullet, and he'll be so happy, he'll fall in love...who am I kidding?, lol!

@naija chikito: MJ? ewwww! when he was black or when he turned white?

Anonymous said...

too bad you not going to marry him...im mourning here for you as welll

Anonymous said...

So I hear you are wondering who I am, well let me introduce myself I am J-boogie.

bumight said...

@obinwanne: thanks for the sympathy *sniff*, lol! thanks for stopping by!!

@j-boogie: I'm bumight, nice to meet you :-) still who is j-boogie?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol! I honestly don't know what to say. I've never found TI attractive but I am sorry that your dream had to die. lol!


lol @ pink glove's question

Eb the Celeb said...

lmao!

little miss me said...

lol...thankGod for that amazing realization!

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

i cant stop laffin.i know u said not to laff but mhen...

Unknown said...

Na U sabi

Unknown said...

Na U Sabi.

bArOquE said...

Poor baby, anyway thank God you realised early…cry nomore

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com