twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year

I've missed blogging terribly! I've had no inspiration to blog while on hols, I will update about my naija trip as soon as I get my internet working.
Hope the new year ushers in everyone's heart desires and many more!
Here's to countless more days pouring my heart out!

10 comments:

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

happy nu year. pls cant wait to hear bout the naija trip.

Owumi said...

yay! u're back on here... quick, start writing!

Carlang said...

Happy new year dear.
cant wait to read of your futher exploits.
Welcome back.

little miss me said...

i was beginning to get worried...been stalking your blog since..hurry back and bring sweet gist with you!!

Naapali said...

So they let u take such a long break from school? Neways, I hope this semester is even better for you than last one. So do tell about your vaca in Naija.

shhhh said...

happy new year hon

Jayn Sean said...

Hey, long time no passing here i know..sorry ooo!..

Merry xmas and a Happy New Year to you. Hope you had lovely hols..hurry up and update oo!

Stay blessed.

princesa said...

So you were in Naija??,...and u didnt show up at the bloggers party enh?? ...or were u that fly that kept perching on my drink???lol!

Happy new year to u too.

Simi Speaks said...

We are waiting o!!

Admin UD said...

happy new year :)

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com