twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

I don't even know where to start from. I usually don't rant on my blog, but right now I just feel like doing that.
I'm tired of everything! I'm tired of being on this roller coaster. I'm tired of oscillating between two extremes every two weeks. I'm tired of putting so much in, and getting so little out. My life has changed dramatically in the last few months, and during times like this I begin to wonder if its worth it. Of course, I know its worth it in the end, but I'm tired of the process with which its happening.
The most annoying thing is that I know I love what I'm doing, but....there's a but. I enjoy it, I'm interested in it, I think its fun but...


For some reason, my heart is pounding, its like a feeling of dread? anxiety? or even fear? I don't know why I put myself through this...

I seriously wish I could undo a lot of things, but I can't. I wish I could forget about a lot of things, but I don't think its possible.

Maybe its because I haven't had a 'proper' sleep in days.

My body is tired
my spirit is down
my soul is ...weak

27 comments:

Mineexclusively said...

A day at a time. That's what I have learnt.

It is well.

NaijaScorpio said...

eya pele. You sound extremely stressed and overwhelmed. You need to take a deep breath and step back from what is bothering you. Rest and recuperation. Abeg, take it easy.

flawsandall said...

bumight take it easy oh..
My dear such is life..but you know what? this too shall pass..I hope whatever your going through does not break you but make you stronger

Jennifer A. said...

Sowwie u feel this way...(*smile*)

desperate lady said...

O sweets take it easy ok, everything will be fine. We all have days like that, so don't worry it.ll pass. Take care hun *hugs*

Ms. emmotions said...

common dear,
remember when things seem all bad,
there is just one person that can make it all better, you need only to ask dear,
he is there waiting ....to see u thru, ..he is God the almighty,
always remeber this,
its well with u

Zayzee said...

just like ms. emmotions said, He is there waiting for you to unload. take it to the point where u really can't take it anymore, and vent hard. Get real emotional about it, at the end, you will soooo surprised at the peace. like I ve read, no conventional way to pray, anyhow you feel most comfortable. talk to Him like you talk to a friend. Have a conversation. if at the end you dont feel better, tell Him you guys will continue the conversation, meanwhile, He should get to work.

Anonymous said...

i totally feel u..i feel like that sometimes!

Queen of My Castle said...

Just breath babes, just breath. It will pass, the days get sweeter and the nights get more serene.

**Hugs and kisses**

princesa said...

Here...have a hug love...e go better.
We all have days like that.

bumight said...

@everybody: thanks guys, I just was feeling overwhelmed when I wrote this.It won't be going away anytime soon, I'll just have to find a better/more efficient way of dealing with It...or at least one of It.

Appreciate u guys!

kokolette said...

pele...one of those times!
i'm sure you'll feel better soon!

shhhh said...

darling pele dear. just try to relax ok, ok?

Brilliantly Me said...

As I always say, it's the weather...you'll be fine sha.

Ms. Catwalq said...

are u an architecture student?

guerreiranigeriana said...

wow...february has done it for everyone...you'll work through it...i am sure...it might help to download a very sexy pic of some hunk of a man in boxer briefs and stuff in your wallet/purse...when you start to feel overwhelmed, just look at his pic...;)...seriously though, breathe...nothing is given to you that you can't handle...affirm that you can and will effectively and successfully accomplish all you have set out to do...and then do so...and you're off!!...

darkelcee said...

I love this song so much to share with you:

I just can't give up now
I've gone to far from where i started from
Nobody told me that the road wont be easy
I dont believe He brought me this far to leave me

Love

Edirin said...

its true oh, keep ure eyes at the goal, nothing comes easy, you will achieve your goals but along with that comes a lot of stress

shhhh said...

sorry for not replying to ur comment on 'art of muahing'. just saw ur sulking comment. r u still sulking dear? oya the king has said sorry

Flourishing Florida said...

take it easy love. shit happens all d time, doesn't mean u should kill urself. e go better

Nine said...

Nne,take am easy :Igbo accent:

Even stuff you love can burn you out.Chill out a little.

Naija Chickito said...

pele dear, pls takeereasy! if you don't find the time to rest properly, there wont be anything left o! God forbid. Go on now, take a rest.

Jinta said...

i was so sure i left a message here sometime earlier.

anyways, you just described life. keep your chin up

desperate lady said...

babes u feeling better? hope ur good sha. muah

Afrobabe said...

It happens babes, just go out and get filty drunk...dont stop till you cant identufy colours...

you will def feel better the next day....after the hangover..

Anu boy said...

Babe... ki lon pops mehn, hope you are good now sha...

Unknown said...

We all feel like that sometimes but i am sure you would be fine.Keep having hope..

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com