it was kinda difficult reading it but its ok(once in a while). Good luck on ur "healthy lifestyle habits". Believe me, ull get fed up of green tea.i know peeps who drink it to lose weight.
W00t W00t!!!! Oh yeah...I do my happy dance...oh yeah...I do my happy dance...oh yeah...Another Naija blogger in ink...Oh yeah...I do my happy dance...
:)
LOL...B4 una don tink say I don kolo...make I go read....
LOL...I've had similar projects...which has led to me conceive the current one - corset training...I have several boxes of green tea...I love green tea but I just get sooo bored with trying to drink it every day.
Now, for the ink blog... 1. You should make the images bigger. 2. Your background is black and the colors of the ink are not sharp and bright enough to distract from the "swallowing influence of the black. 3. I love it, and you should consider checking out Sumocat's (www.sumocat.blogspot.com) plugin for hyperlinking...That way you can also have links on your blog...like I do.:)
That's all for now...Now onto Invisible...Gotta convince him to post in ink also...:) Yippeeee!!!!
Hahahaha...your writing is not so bad. Mine has got considerably worse as the years wear on. Afrobabe can testify to it, I got a ablounge in my room that I never use. Dont waste your money sis. Healthy lifestyle is hard to acheive and maintain but you can do just that little bit by watching what you eat. Just more fruit and veg and do some walking too. You'll be fine. Its what I do and I've kept the weigh off for a whole year now!
Naija idol thanks, yea, the addeed benefit was fat burning. lets see how long this'll last cos drinking soda and juice did last for a long time!
standtall you have a tablet too? you should blog in ink too, I have a wide smirk on my face now that i know I beat u to it!
archiwiz you have to let us know how the corset training goes! thanks for the tips, you dont know how much trouble it was trying to post this! will definitely check the site out.
parakeet you have an ab-louunge too? my school schedule is kinda mean, i stay in school all day from 9 to 9pm in some cases way into the night, so i know doing the gym thing might not work for me.
fruits and veggies? i think i tried that phase too. i dont have enough fruits that i like, so i kinda shelved it. I'm not trying to lose weight, just dont want to gain.
florida you wear glasses? I have a toshiba tablet PC. all tablets have the feature. I guess I'll have to make my writing bigger so u can read, my real writing is smaller than this sef!
doll thanks babe! I had my first cup today, yipee!
Afrobabe first? except 6th is the new 1st, lol!
you drink green tea too? what are the good, bad and ugly effects?
you wont be able to laugh at my real handwriting cos u wont be able to see it to start with!
This ink/handwriting post wasnt easy to read o. I guess you need to make your writing a lil bold. That said you writing aint bad @ all.
I have tried the gym project, n I did it for like 6 months b4 I stopped.
The situps project, I stopped when Rabbi was lamenting.
But the drinking water project, I have been very successful with. To the point that I actually do not like fizzy drinks, & wine anymore. I have juice occasionally.
All the best with the green tea project. That I will not try.
thanks for clarifying that you dont actually write this way...phew. it'd be the first in the history of my world that i understand a doctors writing....lol
goodluck with your project, i know how difficult it is to stick to healthy habits.
Ok, ur hand writting isnt bad sha, but i think u shd increase d size, so we don't have to squint. Not bad for a first attempt tho.
Ehen, i encountered ur chediak- higashi in my micro today & i confused it for an x-linked defficiency instead of autosomal ressecive, so i missed it. arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggh!
Ehen, as for ur projects, i see u had a project halle berry like i'm on now.
I've been @ this gym thing for d past 7 mnths, and not eating anything besides apples or cucumbers if i have to eat @ night, & i'm proud of myself for hanging in there.
The results r not miraculous, but i have faith & i have resolved to be steadfast, & besides, ppl do notice d minor differences, so i'm glad.
This project halle berry must be accomplished by force, by force!
Clearly you have not taken "Writing for Doctors" yet. When you do, no one will be able to read your writing except trained pharmacists and unit secretaries.
The answers to your questions will be revealed but how about you tell me what you are thinking and I can guide you to the answers.
If you think your handwriting is bad, you need to see mine! I like the blogging in ink thing...it's personal. Haha, I drink about 2 litres of water a day and I do green and herbal teas. Every now and then I give in and have a diet coke. Plus Im a starbucks addict!! PS: The Bernie Mac post was sooooo an accident. It was something I drafted last week and never posted and then all of a sudden I went on my page and discovered it was on there! I deleted it sha... How do you manage to be first on my page all the time?! I cant hide anything from you...LOL
Hows school babes? I just noticed I missed a post of yours so Im off to read. Have a great week
i love the ink-bloggin...if i had the tablet, thats what i'ma be doin..i think u shud continue, i voted anywayz..
lol @ ur projects...i tried the daily sit-ups, started from 20 then went all the way to 200..i've long since stopped...im registered at a gym but i havent been in months, my subrcription is just wastin away! im addicted to coke..i try to drink water a lot tho..gosh, how can i let go of my chocs??
fluffycutething hopefully, I'll use it when i get it. see, you have a motivating factor for wanting to eat fruits and veggies. and I KNOW its going to pay off!
oluwadee I was trying to make the pictures bigger, but then some part of it cut off. i dont think I can go vegan, i love meat too much!
genius its not only the guys that must look fit abi?
pink lips i dont think i can do ink writing for long posts sha.
fantasy queen you wait until I graduate then you wont be able to read my writing at all!
honeywell awww, thanks for the vote of confidence. i'll definitely blog about how it goes!
Mz Dee I guess the fun part for me is the planning phase. definitely once in a while for the ink bloggin.
Ekoakete yeah, i dont think i'll use it often. too much stress for me, at least until i get it right.
mizchif technically I'm not a copy catter cos I've had the capacity to ink blog since i opened my blog. lol!
I cant believe you missed chediak-higshi, you should be spanked! anyways, i know u'll still do well.
only fruits at night? i think i need to start doing that, cos its easy to eat junk when u stay up late studying.
Naapali yea, i guess when i start rotations they'll sneak in "writing for doctors" into the coursework somehow. I'll cme up with my "guesses" on ur blog soon.
NDQ i'm beginning to think bloggin in ink is too personal afterall :(
I'm always first on ur blog because i have your blog on my reader. I study on my computer so i check my reader intermittently. as I'm on my computer for more than half the day, that dramatically increases my chances. get it?
buttercup now I know i should never get a gym subscription. get off the coke girl! its better to stay addicted to juices.
Correct me if im wrong are u not a med student? Doctors are known to have bad writings so u are excused. besides yr handwriting is not as bad as u think. u shld see mine. God bless computers is my nu moto
You and archiwiz are tempting me with this style o. It will be a challenge for people to read me though so I'll just fashie.
I think you'll like green tea. You can get flavored ones made by Lipton I think. White tea is supposed to be better also (made from baby tea leaves) also from Lipton. Don't ask how I know, I don't drink any of them, lol. My sister was on this tea thing so I used to steal her tea as juice. lol
Hmmn...wait so how do you get to write a post like this now? Now that is the question...I think you should do posts like this only once in awhile sha...
Hmmn I am so with you on those abandoned project thingies mehn...
One thing I can read from your handwriting...cleverclogs. I like your projects, at least you start them off. Mine tend to stay in my head...particularly those of the healthy lifestyle variety.
lol..whatever position I am is now the new 1st...it was my first comment wasn't it??
so far the green tea has only been good, no bad or side effects..
helps with digestion. helps you relax. clears ur chest in the case of a cold no milk in it so guess that means I aint putting on any weight...well from tea drinking that is..
not sure if it stops the weight gain from late nite pounded yam!!!!
One thing: Don't ever, ever, EVER hand-write another post. You've got my eyes squinting! And to think this is even your good handwritting. LOL. I have to believe you were half awake when you were writing this. Either that, or you're in Pre-K. So which one e be??
LOL.
Goodluck with ur green tea diet oh. My friend, Uju did that some summers ago. She's over it now. lol. I think she's now on the cookies and cream milkshake diet. Yeap, that's the one.
Your handwriting aint bad at all so you can keep it up.
As for the abandoned projects, do you get discouraged when you miss one day (or one week, or one month)? Keep trying the same projects (especially the drink-water project).
my writing is small too so i can read this fine...
very impressed u took up the challenge...but a doctor to be that does not have chicken scratch handwriting...i simply bow...here is to new world order:0)
I love green tea! o dear, dont do The ink thingy again pls, ma eyez hurt! Vegetarian? girl ur tripping! can u really do without goat meat? suya? think about when u visit naija........SUYA BABE SUYA!
invisible you should try it, at least once! you seem to know too much about this green tea business, are you sure there's something you're not telling?
chari you get to write a post like this with a tablet pc. any abandoned projects you want to share?
naijalines lol, seems like we need to get those projects out of your head then!
afrobabe lol! it certainly was your first comment! the way you're marketing this green tea, u sure they're not paying you? and pounded yam after 8pm is soooo not it!
naijaleta feeling like you got jokes hun? lemme catch you!
alice in wonderland *true confessions* yes, I'm your friend, the one you met in wonderland!
shalewa definitely a lot of stress! I have a plan though, wait till i unravel it!
carlang its obvious that I'm a what? you better come here and finish that statement asap!
princesa I can only imagine. you dont like my pretty handwriting? I'm hurt!
TinTin I bet you'll still be able to come up with excuses, even with the gym in your house, lol!
allied even u? alright, cos u said please...
vera watch me write another one! you better confess that u have four eyes, instead of blaming it on my pretty writing.
plus the green tea is not a diet, its like a new hobby or something. speaking of cookies and cream milkshake diets, i just got off the McFlurry diet, your friend should try that!
Funms thanks! hope u stop by more often.
Rita at last! finally somebody agrees!
thanks, I'm doing the water thing but I still drink juices, no soda though.
shubby doo I dont have a chicken scratch writing yet, cos I've not perfected it. I'm on my way there so...
desperate lady where did you spring out from! *everybody, she's alive!!!*
of course i cant do vegetarian, the thought of suya alone!
Hmmm... it's always good to come up with something totally different once in a while. Your handwriting is actually not too bad for a doctor or maybe it gets worse as you progress through medical school.
Brilliant! Writing is in ink is more of a personal thing and i think doing this gets d reader to fall more in love with u...
Now, no try become a vegetarian o. God won't forgive you. Lailai! Na insult: like spitting in God's face... Like telling him he's a fool... Like telling him he didn't know what he was doing when he created animals and made dem edible...
i was gonna blog in ink, i did actually...but i realised my handwritting is perculiar to me in a good way, only muyiwa (my bro) has the same type of writing...but i will try it but on a seperate note...
i have really realy really missed you....i know i am opening up( finally)
I'm a real likeable, down to earth person. I enjoy a good conversation, and the process of getting to know a person. I love writing if it doesn't have to do with school, personal statements, generally graded work.
I think about the most random stuff and I'm writing it because I really believe that in the year 5000 or so, there will be a course called "Historical Writings on the Internet 101" offered in schools and my writings would be one of those!
72 comments:
1st???
it was kinda difficult reading it but its ok(once in a while). Good luck on ur "healthy lifestyle habits". Believe me, ull get fed up of green tea.i know peeps who drink it to lose weight.
Ur writing aint bad at all. I wanted to try it too and now u beat me to it. It's nice
W00t W00t!!!! Oh yeah...I do my happy dance...oh yeah...I do my happy dance...oh yeah...Another Naija blogger in ink...Oh yeah...I do my happy dance...
:)
LOL...B4 una don tink say I don kolo...make I go read....
LOL...I've had similar projects...which has led to me conceive the current one - corset training...I have several boxes of green tea...I love green tea but I just get sooo bored with trying to drink it every day.
Now, for the ink blog...
1. You should make the images bigger.
2. Your background is black and the colors of the ink are not sharp and bright enough to distract from the "swallowing influence of the black.
3. I love it, and you should consider checking out Sumocat's (www.sumocat.blogspot.com) plugin for hyperlinking...That way you can also have links on your blog...like I do.:)
That's all for now...Now onto Invisible...Gotta convince him to post in ink also...:) Yippeeee!!!!
Hahahaha...your writing is not so bad. Mine has got considerably worse as the years wear on. Afrobabe can testify to it, I got a ablounge in my room that I never use. Dont waste your money sis. Healthy lifestyle is hard to acheive and maintain but you can do just that little bit by watching what you eat. Just more fruit and veg and do some walking too. You'll be fine. Its what I do and I've kept the weigh off for a whole year now!
hmmmm
writing is eligible. but a bit too small 4 my eyes (i wear glasses, so no b ordinary eyes. lol)
what sort of pc has this feature?
the writting is nice. i luv it and btw stick 2d healthy Lifestyle. where there is will there is a way
Firsssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttt..
heheheheheh felt good to say that...so I'll say it again..
Firsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst
healthy living is good jare...
well for as long as you can maintain it...
I have been drinking green tea...well not really green tea but pepermint tea all week and my belle feels good...
And not only does Parakeet not use that excersice thing,
she uses it to hang clothes..lmao...
oya upload ur real writing lets laugh jare...
It's cool to see your writing. It is a little small but my eyes aren't the best so it might be me.
The problem with my self improvement plans is they only last one second: by the time I've finished thinking them, they've exhausted me!
Naija idol
thanks, yea, the addeed benefit was fat burning. lets see how long this'll last cos drinking soda and juice did last for a long time!
standtall
you have a tablet too? you should blog in ink too, I have a wide smirk on my face now that i know I beat u to it!
archiwiz
you have to let us know how the corset training goes!
thanks for the tips, you dont know how much trouble it was trying to post this!
will definitely check the site out.
parakeet
you have an ab-louunge too?
my school schedule is kinda mean, i stay in school all day from 9 to 9pm in some cases way into the night, so i know doing the gym thing might not work for me.
fruits and veggies? i think i tried that phase too. i dont have enough fruits that i like, so i kinda shelved it.
I'm not trying to lose weight, just dont want to gain.
florida
you wear glasses?
I have a toshiba tablet PC. all tablets have the feature.
I guess I'll have to make my writing bigger so u can read, my real writing is smaller than this sef!
doll
thanks babe! I had my first cup today, yipee!
Afrobabe
first? except 6th is the new 1st, lol!
you drink green tea too? what are the good, bad and ugly effects?
you wont be able to laugh at my real handwriting cos u wont be able to see it to start with!
My dear keep up the healthy lifestyle oh...
It does pay off
U should also USE the exercise apparatus u have and not to hang clothes please LOL
I'm now compelled to eat fruits n veggies cos of "u know what" and so far so good....
They say i'll reap my reward when junior comes out with fantastic skin and people are "oohing and aahing" over her/him ;)
This ink/handwriting post wasnt easy to read o. I guess you need to make your writing a lil bold. That said you writing aint bad @ all.
I have tried the gym project, n I did it for like 6 months b4 I stopped.
The situps project, I stopped when Rabbi was lamenting.
But the drinking water project, I have been very successful with. To the point that I actually do not like fizzy drinks, & wine anymore. I have juice occasionally.
All the best with the green tea project. That I will not try.
N yeah don't go Vegan o, animals are yummy.
I like women who tend to keep their figure right especially for their blokes..LOL..
Nice little non-scientific experiment...LOL
Take care doc
You neva cease to amuse me, nice writing!!!!! Maybe u shld switch to writing in ink!!!
Green Tea, na wa o.
You neva cease to amuse me, nice writing!!!!! Maybe u shld switch to writing in ink!!!
Green Tea, na wa o.
thanks for clarifying that you dont actually write this way...phew. it'd be the first in the history of my world that i understand a doctors writing....lol
goodluck with your project, i know how difficult it is to stick to healthy habits.
lol! i have all these tiny projectz all around too! and i actually write dem down the day i start and the day i give up. hehe!
gudluck with the green tea one.. i cant stand it!!
Ur writin is quite cute and sumn new. I'd say use it only once inawhile tho!
Hmnn blogging in ink does look cool. adds a personal touch. Kinda hard to read though so maybe not too otfen :)
Bum-Bum d copy catter!
Ok, ur hand writting isnt bad sha, but i think u shd increase d size, so we don't have to squint. Not bad for a first attempt tho.
Ehen, i encountered ur chediak- higashi in my micro today & i confused it for an x-linked defficiency instead of autosomal ressecive, so i missed it. arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggh!
Goodluck with urs on monday tho.
Ehen, as for ur projects, i see u had a project halle berry like i'm on now.
I've been @ this gym thing for d past 7 mnths, and not eating anything besides apples or cucumbers if i have to eat @ night, & i'm proud of myself for hanging in there.
The results r not miraculous, but i have faith & i have resolved to be steadfast, & besides, ppl do notice d minor differences, so i'm glad.
This project halle berry must be accomplished by force, by force!
Clearly you have not taken "Writing for Doctors" yet. When you do, no one will be able to read your writing except trained pharmacists and unit secretaries.
The answers to your questions will be revealed but how about you tell me what you are thinking and I can guide you to the answers.
If you think your handwriting is bad, you need to see mine! I like the blogging in ink thing...it's personal.
Haha, I drink about 2 litres of water a day and I do green and herbal teas. Every now and then I give in and have a diet coke. Plus Im a starbucks addict!!
PS: The Bernie Mac post was sooooo an accident. It was something I drafted last week and never posted and then all of a sudden I went on my page and discovered it was on there! I deleted it sha... How do you manage to be first on my page all the time?! I cant hide anything from you...LOL
Hows school babes? I just noticed I missed a post of yours so Im off to read. Have a great week
i love the ink-bloggin...if i had the tablet, thats what i'ma be doin..i think u shud continue, i voted anywayz..
lol @ ur projects...i tried the daily sit-ups, started from 20 then went all the way to 200..i've long since stopped...im registered at a gym but i havent been in months, my subrcription is just wastin away! im addicted to coke..i try to drink water a lot tho..gosh, how can i let go of my chocs??
i just might try green tea..
subscription*
fluffycutething
hopefully, I'll use it when i get it.
see, you have a motivating factor for wanting to eat fruits and veggies. and I KNOW its going to pay off!
oluwadee
I was trying to make the pictures bigger, but then some part of it cut off.
i dont think I can go vegan, i love meat too much!
genius
its not only the guys that must look fit abi?
pink lips
i dont think i can do ink writing for long posts sha.
fantasy queen
you wait until I graduate then you wont be able to read my writing at all!
honeywell
awww, thanks for the vote of confidence. i'll definitely blog about how it goes!
Mz Dee
I guess the fun part for me is the planning phase. definitely once in a while for the ink bloggin.
Ekoakete
yeah, i dont think i'll use it often. too much stress for me, at least until i get it right.
mizchif
technically I'm not a copy catter cos I've had the capacity to ink blog since i opened my blog. lol!
I cant believe you missed chediak-higshi, you should be spanked! anyways, i know u'll still do well.
only fruits at night? i think i need to start doing that, cos its easy to eat junk when u stay up late studying.
Naapali
yea, i guess when i start rotations they'll sneak in "writing for doctors" into the coursework somehow.
I'll cme up with my "guesses" on ur blog soon.
NDQ
i'm beginning to think bloggin in ink is too personal afterall :(
I'm always first on ur blog because i have your blog on my reader. I study on my computer so i check my reader intermittently. as I'm on my computer for more than half the day, that dramatically increases my chances. get it?
buttercup
now I know i should never get a gym subscription.
get off the coke girl! its better to stay addicted to juices.
Correct me if im wrong are u not a med student? Doctors are known to have bad writings so u are excused. besides yr handwriting is not as bad as u think. u shld see mine. God bless computers is my nu moto
You and archiwiz are tempting me with this style o. It will be a challenge for people to read me though so I'll just fashie.
I think you'll like green tea. You can get flavored ones made by Lipton I think. White tea is supposed to be better also (made from baby tea leaves) also from Lipton. Don't ask how I know, I don't drink any of them, lol.
My sister was on this tea thing so I used to steal her tea as juice. lol
Hmmn...wait so how do you get to write a post like this now? Now that is the question...I think you should do posts like this only once in awhile sha...
Hmmn I am so with you on those abandoned project thingies mehn...
One thing I can read from your handwriting...cleverclogs.
I like your projects, at least you start them off. Mine tend to stay in my head...particularly those of the healthy lifestyle variety.
lol..whatever position I am is now the new 1st...it was my first comment wasn't it??
so far the green tea has only been good, no bad or side effects..
helps with digestion.
helps you relax.
clears ur chest in the case of a cold
no milk in it so guess that means I aint putting on any weight...well from tea drinking that is..
not sure if it stops the weight gain from late nite pounded yam!!!!
Has anyone ever told you before that you have a good handwriting?
If the answer is yes, the person was lying.
Hahahhahahahahhaaaha.
omg! this looks like my friends handwriting...**** if its you confess privately!!
nice handwriting.but me thinks its a lot of stress.maybe once in a longgggggg while.
They say you can tell a lot from a person;s writing.
Looking at yours i see how that is possible.
It's obvious to me that you are..
lol@ur unfinished projects.
babes am worse that you, i swear. YOu dont even wanna know how many projects i have unfinished.
Is it just me, but I like reading the normal texts better.
pls ur handwriting is not bad at all..ur not the only one that abandons projects ohhh!!
esp the gym one!! well now i have a gym in my building NO excuses!!!
No.. Maybe once in a while.. i like your blog but i won't be doing much reading if you blog in ink.. please consider my plea...
I said Please now..
One thing: Don't ever, ever, EVER hand-write another post. You've got my eyes squinting! And to think this is even your good handwritting. LOL. I have to believe you were half awake when you were writing this. Either that, or you're in Pre-K. So which one e be??
LOL.
Goodluck with ur green tea diet oh. My friend, Uju did that some summers ago. She's over it now. lol. I think she's now on the cookies and cream milkshake diet. Yeap, that's the one.
this is different....... but very attention grabbing.... Good luck with ur green tea challenge.... :)
Your handwriting aint bad at all so you can keep it up.
As for the abandoned projects, do you get discouraged when you miss one day (or one week, or one month)? Keep trying the same projects (especially the drink-water project).
I think you are a healthy person.
Mi de ti update O!
my writing is small too so i can read this fine...
very impressed u took up the challenge...but a doctor to be that does not have chicken scratch handwriting...i simply bow...here is to new world order:0)
I love green tea! o dear, dont do The ink thingy again pls, ma eyez hurt! Vegetarian? girl ur tripping! can u really do without goat meat? suya? think about when u visit naija........SUYA BABE SUYA!
anon gal
thanks jare.
invisible
you should try it, at least once!
you seem to know too much about this green tea business, are you sure there's something you're not telling?
chari
you get to write a post like this with a tablet pc. any abandoned projects you want to share?
naijalines
lol, seems like we need to get those projects out of your head then!
afrobabe
lol! it certainly was your first comment! the way you're marketing this green tea, u sure they're not paying you?
and pounded yam after 8pm is soooo not it!
naijaleta
feeling like you got jokes hun? lemme catch you!
alice in wonderland
*true confessions* yes, I'm your friend, the one you met in wonderland!
shalewa
definitely a lot of stress! I have a plan though, wait till i unravel it!
carlang
its obvious that I'm a what? you better come here and finish that statement asap!
princesa
I can only imagine. you dont like my pretty handwriting? I'm hurt!
TinTin
I bet you'll still be able to come up with excuses, even with the gym in your house, lol!
allied
even u? alright, cos u said please...
vera
watch me write another one! you better confess that u have four eyes, instead of blaming it on my pretty writing.
plus the green tea is not a diet, its like a new hobby or something. speaking of cookies and cream milkshake diets, i just got off the McFlurry diet, your friend should try that!
Funms
thanks! hope u stop by more often.
Rita
at last! finally somebody agrees!
thanks, I'm doing the water thing but I still drink juices, no soda though.
shubby doo
I dont have a chicken scratch writing yet, cos I've not perfected it. I'm on my way there so...
desperate lady
where did you spring out from!
*everybody, she's alive!!!*
of course i cant do vegetarian, the thought of suya alone!
your handwriting is not that bad. lol.
green tea? lets hear how it goes.
your handwriting is not that bad. lol.
green tea? lets hear how it goes.
Hmmm... it's always good to come up with something totally different once in a while. Your handwriting is actually not too bad for a doctor or maybe it gets worse as you progress through medical school.
Nice, really nice.
I'd love to try this too.
Brilliant!
Writing is in ink is more of a personal thing and i think doing this gets d reader to fall more in love with u...
Now, no try become a vegetarian o. God won't forgive you. Lailai!
Na insult: like spitting in God's face...
Like telling him he's a fool...
Like telling him he didn't know what he was doing when he created animals and made dem edible...
badderchic
thanks babe!
kay-shawn
yeah, its different, but hardwork! and my writing is really getting worse too!
Aphrodite
you should!
fineboy agbero
yeah, its personal and....wait, are u saying you're falling in love with me?
*EVERYBODY, FINEBOY IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME!!!*
ok, calm down, bumight!,
I cant do vegetarian, only because i dont like all the vegan options!. insulting the Fada ke? lailai!
U've got a lovely handwriting ;)
;)
*Speakin in a husky sexy voice* Hmmm... Bumight....
aloofar
thanks!
fineboy agero
*in fake sexy voice* yes, fineboy...
Ladies and gentlemen, the Agbero "with a polished English" (according to Naijaleta) is proud to announce that he is officially in love with Bumight!
i think your writing's nice. mine gets worse the more i type
lovig the feel of ur handwritten post jare, and methinks this is ur real handwriting, anyways.....btwn u and I i kinda like it *wink*
fineboy agbero
*EVERYBODY HE LOVES ME O!!!!*
wairraminute, an "agbero" loves me, is this supposed to be a good thing? what if sikira comes to break bottle on my head? I can't fight o!
jinta
I certainly love typing better!
miz cynic
my writing is a lot smaller. glad you like it!
i like it!
olodo ni bumight...u heard fine agbe sorry agbero is feelin u ur forming...is it until u dance galala that shakara will end?
incognaija
me like that you likey!
chari
i have said that u are not well! if i catch u! and you know i will sooner or later... its not only galala, u dont like suo?
I assume you are a Dr. from other peoples post...so i would say for a Dr. you have a beautiful writing. I do love the signature though.
Femi b
I'm in med school. yeah, i think i might be using the signature more often :)
ehen I talk am!
so u have graduated from galala to suo?
*humming under breath*
naija girls like koboko, I know them like koboko...bumight gbadun koboko...I know she gbadun koboko
*shakes booty* o catch mi ti!
i was gonna blog in ink, i did actually...but i realised my handwritting is perculiar to me in a good way, only muyiwa (my bro) has the same type of writing...but i will try it but on a seperate note...
i have really realy really missed you....i know i am opening up( finally)
I no get four eyes oh. I just like reading CLEARLY WRITTEN words. You get?! If you hand-write another post, I will skin you alive.
If you care 2 know, I voted that you should not hand write another post....**hissing for 60 mins straight**
chari
chari! chari!! chari!!!
you're trying me o!
tininu
I've missed you too!...you have a tablet too? i think my writing is fairly unique too, but then what do i know?
vera
because of you, I'm doing my next post in ink! do your worst!!!! lol
Post a Comment