twitter

twitter.com/bumight

Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa baby

Santa baby, slip a camera under the tree,
For me.
been an awful good girl,

Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, an LBD from Black White too,

size 2.
I'll wait up for you dear,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.


Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed,
Next year I could be just as good,
If you'll check off my Christmas list,

Santa baby, I wanna paper trail album,

And really that's not a lot,
Been an angel all year,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.


Santa honey, there's one thing I really do need,
The Litman Cardiology III stethescope,
Santa honey, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex,
And checks.
Sign your 'X' on the line,
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Come and trim my Christmas tree,
With some Leather decorations bought at Coach,
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me,


Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing,
A Billy.
I don't mean the goat,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry, tonight.







PS: I'm so sorry Tigress for not replying your comment, wanted to but I just got lazy since i couldnt use my laptop. I already left jand, I'm in the NIG now!!!
My internet is slow, so might not be able to do blog rounds, but I'll read you soon.

Merry Christmas guys!
Love YOU

42 comments:

Toluwa said...

i love ur version of santa baby!

u got me cracking up tho!

clnmike said...

Lol, good one.

~Sirius~ said...

LMAO!!!!!

Nice...............I hope santa comes through!
Merry Christmas..............

Anonymous said...

Hehehe! Are you sure you have been good Bumight? Well I hope santa fulfills your hearts desire dear. You are in Naija, I am so freaking JEALOUS!

Rebirth said...

hmmm, lets hope santa believes uve been good........ i saw that dress in store and i fell for it too....... ur a 2???????????? jealous!
have a good Christmas boo

LG said...

lolllllll
merry christmas dear

Rayo said...

why y'all be over taskin santa this year? free the guy joh, he's gonna b too stressed by the tym he leaves my place to come over to urs so please wait till next year dear. a merry xmas to u babe nd hope u're rockingg naija

Afrobabe said...

Merry cristmas angel, by the time santa finishes with all ur requests he wont have any energy left to come keep me warm....

FineBoy Agbero said...

Bumight, my love!!!!!!

So, u dey Naija??? My xmas wish don come true be dat!!

Oya, let's hook up kia-kia...

I dey serious o.

Rayo said...

agbero be wantin to dance some galala this xmas. bumight beware oh, no talk say i no warn u...

Joy Akut said...

my sweetheart....only u would want a stethescope:)
mwauhhhhhh!!!!
merry christmas!

Joy Akut said...

limewire is something that can give u t.i

Anonymous said...

Gurl your throat is wide o!!! All this from santa for you alone???lol...laffing at the thought of santa putting a whole duplex in your stocking!!!Merry Xmas and have loads and loadsa fun in Naij!

mizchif said...

Hey u, missed you! Good to know u're having fun, still hate you though.

Now abt the stethoscope, i have a Littman, but what's special bout the cardiology III? Besides, it's just rotations u're gearing up for, not like it's residency already!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS luv!

FineBoy Agbero said...

Baby mi,
don't mind Rayo jo!
She's jealous I didnt offer to spend xmas with her...
Oya, how far na?

badderchic said...

Olojukokoro, only you all these fro christmas? lol Mewwy Christmas baby.

bumight said...

@Just toluwa: glad u liked it! i hope santa likes it too! :)

@clnmike: thanks!

@sirius: me too, santa absolutely has to come through, really, I've been good all year!

@Temite: I've been very good! Jealousy is not good for the soul o, lol! I'll have fun for you, dont worry, just tell me what u want to do :)

@Funms:santa absolutely has to believe, he can check the records. yeah, I'm a size 2, i already tried on the dress and everything. u want to help santa out? *wink*

@LG: Merry christmas love!

@Rayo: well, my house is before yours on santa's itinerary, (yeah, rudolf let me peek at it), so hope santa doesnt get caught up in the traffic after he leaves my house!
Merry christmas dear!

@Afrobabe: you under estimate the old dude's strength!

@FBA: you! I'm still vexing for you o! infact, you're on probation. if we hook up, dont be surprised if the first thing u get is a slap, lol!

@rayo: im sure bolatito or sikira will be willing to dance galala with him, lol!

@fantasy queen: lol, i really really really want a stethescope! I already have the TI album on my ipod, but i still want the actual cd (talk about asking for too much!)

@No limit: wide throat ke? i didnt even ask for much, if he cant do it all, duplex and all, he can concentrate on the ones with pictures, lol! Merry christmas!

@mizchif: what? the litman cardio III is the absolute best for a med student, and also im going to be using it through residency!!!
Happy holidays girl, will get round to replying ur email

@FBA: im waiting for ur email! so i can give u my terms and conditions, lol!

Anonymous said...

i like that list oh. i just want the bag. the rest u can keep :p
Merry Christmas

FineBoy Agbero said...

correct chic! i've sent d mail sharp-sharp!!!

and if i receive a slap, i deserve it, like Jack Sparrow...

doug said...

lol! 'May He grant you your desires and make all your dreams come true'

Merry Christmas.

Nine said...

Merry Christmas.Enjoy the break.

Naija Idol said...

Merry Christmas to u too. Have fun. Where in naija r u?????

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL.

You do well oh, Bumight. But I feel you sha. And that coach bag, that is the cutest coach bag I have ever laid my eyes on. I never see anything nice from Coach, but I like that one. Please tell Santa baby to bring two. I've been good too.

Hey, I rhymed! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. all these items? I hope Snata baby has the resources to deliver on all these requests.. especially now that Madoff has MADeOFF with over 50 billion dollars!!!

exschoolnerd said...

RAYO u r a case..lol

hmm...maybe my chari n ex show might come true..hehehehe..lerus wait and see...bt instead of aloted e go be u bumight.

MERRY XMAS DEAR...

Zayzee said...

just the bag santa? Thanks.

Merry christmas bumight.
uzezi is back.

The Activist said...

Nice, nice! Happy Xmas!

aloted said...

hope u had a nice christmas in Naija

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Enjoy yourself in 9ja!

Lisa said...

I love this....u shuld have asked for more...lol!. I hope ur xmas was great and Santa baby came thru for u. Have fun in 9ja and pls bring back some warmth for me.

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

hope santa was good to you
and you got most if not all what you asked for
....but with a list so long i bet he is still trudging down your chimney up to now

bumight said...

@geisha: u want the bag? well, did you ask santa? cos they say ask and u shall receive...

@fba: got it!

@doug:AMEN! hope u had fun yourself?

@Nine:Merry christmas. where've u been? u have unfinished business o!

@naija idol: I'm in lagos. I guess i cant say merry christmas nemore. happy new year!

@Vera: are u sure you've been good? cos santa said he couldnt find ur name on the list o!

@danny bagucci: yeah, all these! I didnt even ask for much. I was considering the economic crisis, so i made my list short :)

@exschoolnerd: your show coming true? u wish!
hope u had fun this christmas darl, happy new year!

@Uzezi: why are all of u eye-ing my bag ehn? take ur time o!

@standtall: Happy new year!

@aloted: i did :) hope urs was good too?

@Aloofar: i plan on doing so :)

@Lisa: I know right, i should have asked for more, but i was considering the credit crunch, dont know if santa came thru yet since i'm in naija :) a package of warmth coming ur way!

@MDM: you think this list is long? well, santa can take his time, i wont be home for a while :)
hope ur christmas was good?

La Reine said...

That's a Christmas list if I ever saw one!

Hope you get what you're looking for.

-Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year
:D

Buttercup said...

hehehe creative..i hope he grants ur wishes!

u r in naija? u in lagos?

N.I.M.M.O said...

Now I know why Santa did not report in our neck of the woods this year. By the time the poor guy finished attending to your errands he was broke! or lame. Or both.

Haba, this is too much to ask now.

Emeka Amakeze said...

Just hope santa baby believes that you've been a good girl.

darkelcee said...

you got me laughing really hard at

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing,
A Billy.
I don't mean the goat,
Whats that? im sure santa knows its not a goat

How is the Holiday?

Merry Christmas

ablackjamesbond said...

Did Santa come thru?

bumight said...

@La reine: thanks mate! hope u had a wonderful xmas urself!

@buttercup: I hope so too,, and yes I'm in Lag.

@NIMMO: too much? and i thot i was being considerate :)

@Emeka:he better! he doesnt have a choice, the records prove it!

@darkelcee: a Billy is one of the jeans from True religion.
holiday's going on fine. urs?

@ablackjamesbond: i have cause to believe that the gifts are waiting for me at home. cant confirm till i leave naija :)
how've u been?

bumight said...

@La reine: thanks mate! hope u had a wonderful xmas urself!

@buttercup: I hope so too,, and yes I'm in Lag.

@NIMMO: too much? and i thot i was being considerate :)

@Emeka:he better! he doesnt have a choice, the records prove it!

@darkelcee: a Billy is one of the jeans from True religion.
holiday's going on fine. urs?

@ablackjamesbond: i have cause to believe that the gifts are waiting for me at home. cant confirm till i leave naija :)
how've u been?

Tigeress said...

Hey Bunmite,

No vex- just seeing your blog- thanks to ur comment on my blog. I've not been doing my rounds of blogspot.

Have fun in Nigeria. :) And happy new year!

Ms.O said...

Aww I just saw this post!! Love the bag from Coach!! Hope your wishes came through! Merry belated Christmas and a happy new year!

 

Sample text

Sample Text

bumight@gmail.com