I wasn't going to update my blog till I get done with school, because seriously, a new curve ball has been thrown into my finely tarred path and so school has just all of a sudden become very stressful.
my plan was to delay updating till school's over for the semester and channel all my efforts into studying cos I thought I'd be so busy that i wont have time to update. Then I thought about all the lives that would be thrown into a crisis if I dont update *wink*, and then i had a rethink. I am technically busy, but I'm staying off blogville for discipline issues.
This means that I'm not gallivanting all over shouting "FIRST" on everyone's blog, which I can still conveniently do since blogging is so ingrained into my personal schedule, but I'll leave my crown to Temite for safe keeping.
I've been having a generally stress free semester until very recently. All I can say is that anybody that wants to pour sand in my garri, Gravel would be poured into their garri/grits/cereal/ogi or whatever the blast they drink!
I guess I really can't stay off because when things get too stressful for me, I write. That's what this blog was actually created for. So till the semester ends, i'll be taking all my fustrations out on my blog. Allow me to introduce to you "Bumight the stressed-out-of-her-mind medical student!".
I won't be leaving or replying comments- which'll be the hardest part. don't worry it'll all be over in 2 weeks.
Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

34 comments:
Am i 1st?
Medical student? pele. I do not envy you. Sorry to say- but residency is a bigger biatch!
The Lord is ur strength-abi? :)
Aww pele dearie. God pass dem. Like I told Vera, Devil na olodo. E fit try but lailai e no fit pass. Infact gravel go pass im garri/grits/cereal/ogi or whatever the blast e dey drink!
God is your strong tower! You must be successful. By fire by force!
Tigeress - Wetin na? Haha! I dey vex o! Did you not hear the lady say that I am to keep the crown safe?
Bumight darling, as per the crown thing, I must say, I am truly honored and I shall scale the cliffs, cross oceans, travel the world in my tea powered pink jet to keep that CROWN safe.
Err on the real tho, me sef must pay attention to school work cause you know I am in finals week also and I get done in 2 weeks as well. Let me introduce you to Temite the overstressed-stiletto weearing-pink loving-generally fabulous grad-student!
Good luck jare my sister.
And err Nefie, what are you doing here. Dont you have a story to go and write, you have not updated in a whole week and I must say that I need to be entertained!
awww poor baby......... take it easy and it'll soon be over......... plenty hugs....xx
Guess I can empathize with the serious book work part.... Too bad but what has to be done has to be done.. "Merecine" no be maimai work, so make u dey do the jacking jejelly.. njoy...
Girl who are you telling. Right now I am pondering on an application essay-I have an Exam tommorow, the LSATs on Saturday, my thesis defense on Monday, a five page french paper on tuesday, a final on wednesday...and why am I even on here again?! Oh yeah, I was here to wish you the best of luck! I'll be off of here till next week when its over...well maybe not so off...lol
I can relate oh! But i still envy u cuz u get to finish before me, and u get to have fun in.....
So just focus, and think of the reward, me i don't even have anyreward to think about sef, but it is well.
pele. e go better. no sand in ur garri at all
its ok....we understand...gd luck with exams
you dont walk into a crowded smoky naija bar just when you've planned to quit!!
but if it works for you, i'm not complaining!
i'm sure you'll handle the stress. or at the very least, find a way to sieve out the sand from the garri
Poor dear.
Please take it easy with the stress o. We know say u want carry first but still sofry sofry,lol...
I hope u can still sneak time to read and comment on my blog. I look forward to ur comment.
;)
rubbish and rubbishity. leave my grammar alone.
na you go first go school? who is not stressed out by one thing or the other? abeg, lost joo.
I kid, I kid. Good luck and I'm working on those comments o.
oh...sorry. Take it easy dear.
aya...sorry oo. Dats gonna be me in a year and a half, as long as I stay focused. Best of luck on ur exams!
Take it easy with the stress okay.
You'll be okay.
love u too ababes
and good luck!!!
A very thoughtful Bumight...
All the best oh. Very soon, the stress will be over and you'd forget how it felt.
sorry mi lady...
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...i think. Or was it stranger?
U'll be fine;just study and stay away from the sand-garri drinks.
I'll say a prayer for you.
awww sweetie..pele..do what u gotta do..all the best, mwah!
Good luck sweetie. We love you and wish you the very best
Good luck sweetie. We love you and wish you the very best
I'm glad you realize that you not updating was going to mess up a lot of people's lives including mine, its appreciated.
Now good luck with you studies
All the best in your exams dear.
good luck in ur exams...
LOVE U..MISS U...WANT U lol goodluck darl!
oh my gosh... my darling... goodluck ehn... well done... keep on keeping on...
Doctor....
don't worry. u will soon be done, making money and patronising my businesses....abi?
AWWWWWW..I FEEL UR PAIN....but we just gotta get on top of it...WE R CAPABLE MEHNNN!!!!!!!!! LURRRRRRRVESSSSSSSSSS......AND *warm kisses*
P.S:xoxo
sweets we understand
study hard
hurry back
we'll be here
Read well o! ;)
men i dont envy u medical students at all.
all da best dia
Good luck darling, and no amount of sand anybody tries to throw in ur garri will affect the taste thereof or your teeth by God's grace.
Post a Comment